• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH TURNABOUT *F/M & M/F *New 10/18/08

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLISH TURNABOUT
Written By Munchausen
Art By AnnoXanti
Editing By AnnieHall

**Two tales of tickle torture
**F/M & M/F Tickling!
**Over 18,000 + words!
**Stories by Munchausen
**llustrations by AnnoXanti
**Cover art + 4 story illustrations
**Direct Digital Download

Freckles’ Revenge: A Tale of Truly Alternative Medicine: Dr. Blake Cartier, through years of study, a change of name, and a complete overhaul of his image, has transformed himself completely from high school and college geek into a handsome, wealthy, and famous physician. He is still haunted, though, by memories of his ultimate humiliation at the cruel hands of the beautiful, popular, and utterly unattainable Sydney Ward. When luck – or fate—delivers Sydney into his incredibly skilled hands, he finds his dreams of vengeance may well be fulfilled…

The Mo Show: In a classic case of wrong place, wrong time, Mo is caught by two beautiful but merciless sorority girls as he works on the wiring in their house over summer vacation. Believing him to be a fraternity spy, they subject him to excruciating torture, and post clips of it on the web as a message to others.

But Mo is a clever guy, and he has a plan to see that poetic justice is satisfyingly served…

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/Ticklish_Turnabout.html

Also check out the following publications from the artist and author.

AnnoXanti
LOST AT GALAKKAN CAVE

Munchausen
The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart

Looks good. May I ask what sort of tickling it is? Just tickling or it go into sexual as well?

Thanks for your interest!

I appreciate your interest in this project, which is very dear to me. The first story is very sexually charged and erotic. The second is more focused on simple tickling, but is still definitely adult in themes and subject matter.

Hope this helps!
Munch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back