• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle or strip job interview (FF/m) part 2

billylee

TMF Poster
You will agree that I was tricked in that company break room.
When I was late for the job interview, and made the woman wait, she said I had humiliated her - and I need to be humiliated as well. I had to strip for her, or be tickled, just to get the interview. And everybody on Wall Street is out of work, so I went along. Well, that's not true either. While I was thinking about it, she attacked me, and when I couldn't stand to be tickled anymore, I offered to strip. She insisted I take off everything, and, by the time I did, her boss walked in on us. Oh yes...the first woman was just a receptionist.
And now I was naked in front of two women. It was after five o'clock by now, and the whole building was empty - except for me, the receptionist, and her boss. I walked to my clothes (too embarrassed to protest), but the older woman, Abby Galvin, stepped between me and my dignity.
"Where are you going?" she asked. She said just as a company owner would.
"Uh...well.."
"You think you can just come into my company break room, take off your clothes, and leave?"
"But..but she..." I pointed to the receptionist.
"Oh, yeah. So unfair. You want a job, but can't tell the difference between a receptionist and the company owner."
"She said I had to -"
"What? She said what?"
Duh. I had to say it. "I had to strip or be tickled."
"So you stripped first?"
"No. I uh..--" I took a step to my clothes, but Ms. Galvin cut me off.
"You chose both?" She asked. But she knew the answer.
By now I was getting a little excited. Ms. Galvin was a fine specimen, just the kind of boss you want to work for: brunette, about 40, and just a hint of naughty librarian. She looked like Sarah Palin, and as soon as I thought of that, my cock started its assent.
The receptionist noticed, and she took a step forward. She was about thirty, blonde, and a girl you would not suspect of treachery. But when she stepped closer to get a better view, it only made the situation worse - or better?
My hands were in front of me. Ms. Galvin noticed, and she was ready. She flickered her fingers at my left side, and I instantly moved my left arm out to block her - still covering my growing cock. She poked at my other side, and I moved my right arm to the side. I quickly covered up again, so Ms. Galvin glanced at her secretary, who stepped forward. The boss stepped to my left, poking any exposed area, while the receptionist fluttered her fingers at my right side. I HAD to move my arms, and, when I did, my own exposure inspired an uprising. I stepped backwards, but the women followed, and in a few steps more, I backed into a table. The women stopped.
"I think he wants to lie down," the receptionist said.
"I agree," Ms. Galvin answered.
"uh....uh...."
"The job pays very well," the boss cooed.
The receptionist added, "Good benefits, too."
I ran for my clothes, but the women were soon after me, and in an instant I changed course and ran for the break room door, instead. I opened it, and ran a few steps before I understood what had happened. When I turned, the women merely grinned, and began the chase again. I ran down the hall of an office building I had never been in before. I was naked. I had no time to think. They were catching up, so I turned down one hallway, and another, somehow hoping they would not know where I was going. I had to get back to the break room. I thought about the job - whatever job it may be - and whether I should simply give in to their demands. But by now I was so thoroughly lost in the building, I couldn't remember where the break room was located. I ran down another hall and found an empty office. I had to think. I had to think. I stepped into the office, and went to the big desk to hide, but before I got out of sight the receptionist came in the office, too. Ms. galvin was close behind her.
"Oh, my," the boss said. "He's late, and defiant, too. I don't think that I want him working here."
"Well," the receptionist said, "he should at least get an interview. To see if he can obey orders."
Ms. Galvin stared at me. "Can you obey orders?"
I hesitated. "Y- yes.."
"Good. Now lie down on the desk - face up."
I did so, and as soon as I lay down, my cock came up to attention. I started to cover myself, but the women quickly objected.
"You can't obey orders, either, eh?"
"But you didn't say---"
"Quiet. This is your last warning." Ms. Galvin stepped to one side of the desk, while the receptionist locked the office door. She came up on my other side.
They both moved their hands forward, and I flinched, but just as quickly, I lay my hands down at my sides again. This blocked their path.
"Hands up," Ms. Galvin said.
I knew what she wanted, so I simply put my hands behind my head, so my head held them down against the desk.
The receptionist started grazing her fingers against my right foot, but not enough to get a response. Ms. Galvin started on my left foot, but that, too, did nothing. I simply moved my feet a an inch or two in each direction. They both put one hand on my legs, to pin them down, then stroked my feet at the same time, and the idea that I couldn't get away made it suddenly worse, and I let out a long laugh that quickly turned to begging.
"hahaaahhhhahahahaaab-no-nn-n-on-nnno---hahhhaa"
the receptionist kept stroking my foot, but the boss moved up to my shins (which did nothing for me) and my thighs. When I flinched a little, she slowed down, going up and down my thighs ever so slowly, and whenever she came close to my hips, my cock grew a little bigger and stood a little more rigid. It flinched on its own now. The receptionist moved up o my waist, and carefully caressed in a semi circle so she would touch everything except my erection. Ms. Galvin moved across my ribs, and my neck, and when each rub and fondle I chuckled and guffawed a little louder, or a little softer, but still did not give them what they wanted. They stopped. they thought. The receptionist climbed up on the desk,a nd sat on top of my thighs, while the boss took firm hold of my arms - still locked behind my head, but able to get free. Now, she held my arms tight, and the receptionist made sure I could not get off that desk. Now I was naked, pinned down, and helpless. The receptionist attacked my stomach, and Ilet out a long, pathetic pleading: HahhHahaHhasahaa bno-nahnnnoonbononnahhahanaonaonahanonoo nah nah!"
The boss leaned forward, so her magnificent governor of alaska tits fell in my face, and she raked her fingernails across my ribs. I twisted my head back and forth, begging, pleading: :please oh -pl-pl-pleasee pleeease staaahhhpppp!"
the receptionist reached back to my feet now, so she had one hand on my stomach and one on my foot, and she attacked both at the same time. They went after my whole body, except the one place where they would not touch, and it was twitching and jumping to get their attention. The boss leaned forward a few inches more, so i could see nothing but her blouse.
They both stopped.
One finger danced across my erection now, then two, then three, then a whole hand stroked up and down across it - then suddenly stopped.
"Whose hand is it?" the boss asked.
The stroking began again, up and down and up and down, a little faster and then a little slower, and then it stopped.
"Whose hand is it?" the boos repeated. "Guess right and you get the job."
The stroking began again, up and down and oh my god don't stop, but it did stop.
Now the receptionist spoke. "Whose hand is it?"
"Quickly," the boss ordered.
"uh---uh----it's Ms. Galvin!" I blurted out.
They both sighed. Ms. Galvin pulled herself up, and stepped away from me, as the receptionist took her hand off my erection.
"Too bad," the boss said. "You don't get the job."
"But -- but--"
"Sorry, you guessed wrong."
I thought of an idea. "She said she was Ms. Galvin!!"
They both paused.
I pointed to the receptionist. "She said she was Ms. Galvin."
The real Ms. Galvin shrugged, and the receptionist shrugged, and just as the boss stepped forward - to lean over me again - the receptionist wiggled her fingers, and descended.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back