• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions for the writers

Swizzle Stick!

TMF Regular
Rather than pm you all I thought I'd just ask a few questions to learn about you and one of my favorite places here. If I can think of more questions or if there are other people would like to add go ahead.

What got you started?

What is your inspiration and where do you get your ideas from?

Do you write anything else?

How long do some of these take you?

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Thanks! :)

Rather than pm you all I thought I'd just ask a few questions to learn about you and one of my favorite places here. If I can think of more questions or if there are other people would like to add go ahead.

What got you started? oddly enough a SAM. that is the great story that alas i cannot tell.

What is your inspiration and where do you get your ideas from? I have a very active imagination as i would imagine we all do. now even my most casual fantasies come with an in depth backplot. sometimes i try to come up with an idea just for a story, other times an interest or a fantasy of mine just comes to life in my head and it has to be given life. Right now i am working on something that deals with an interesting subject about our responsibility as tops doms or whatever you wish to call it to care for the psyche of our lees. and above all, i always want to portray our proclivity as something that augments longterm relationships, not takes away from.

Do you write anything else? i write informal essays on politics sometimes.

How long do some of these take you? It depends. some works are shorter than others. to come up with the idea it takes an instant. as most will agree to actually sculpt the child that is a work of fiction it feels like a lifetime. but as a matter of practicality in my last work i wrote the first 40 pages in about 3 days and the editing process just finished... so thats about a week.

Who are some of your favorite authors? suiki, dave, marquis, tqlr, primetime, ttgore, and anyone who takes the time to contribute.

on behalf of all the authors your level of interaction and appreciation for the work that we all put in has been such a welcome breath of fresh air. thank you so much for all your contributions increasing the return on the investment that we as authors receive for posting our humble musings.

JJ.

What got you started?

-A long fff/f story called Tickling on the Road by Kutyo. I had never seen anything like it and realised other people were into this stuff. That was the real spark

-Anything and everything. Tickling stories and clips, movies, novels etc.

-Not as much as I would like. I would love to write a thriller one day. That's why I have an affection for Samantha Storm and the Cloak and Feather series.

-Longer than I would like! Sometimes a weekend will do it. The Taming took a couple of months on and off. Enthusiasm and inspiration seems to ebb and flow. Sometimes I will write 1500-2000 words in a day. Sometimes I won't get that much done in a fortnight. :disgust:

-Marquis, JJ, Dave2112, ShadowTklr, Primetime, Ticklingnemesis, Ticklemantis, Slaver, Coda... I am sure I am forgetting some names but those guys are always at the top of my list.

I would also like to repeat JJ's words and thank you for your comments, support and feedback on our stories. You really don't know what that means to a writer on here (at least not until you grace us with a story of your own....? hint hint :) )

What got you started?

The desire to get my fantasies and real-life tickling activities down on paper and share them with like minded people.

I've never had a lack of ideas about F/m tickling and other femdom activities, they come to me all the time.

Not at present. I have worked intermittently on a science fiction novel about a baseball fan but it's nowhere near done.

I've written some short stories in a single day. "Sorority Sisters" took me several months.

If I mention several, others will feel slighted. So I'll mention only one.

Marauder's story "Money Makes the World Go Around" in TFTA issue #16 is about the greatest tickling short story that I have ever read. :D

Hey, Swizzle,

It's great that you enjoy discussing this.

I always enjoyed reading about sexuality and psychological eroticism; they were my only inlet for the creative ideas of other people before I was old enough (or brave enough) to talk with anyone about them online. I wanted to write down some of my own fantasies just to have them, but also because I hoped that I might unknowingly enhance the life of some younger, shyer person in the same way that other authors unknowingly enhanced mine.

I mainly write my own fantasies; usually the ones that affect me most deeply. I adjust the scenario or the context if I think it will help clarify the specific erotic dynamic I'm looking for. Aside from erotic stories I really just blog normally, and... well, of course I've written other things. Fiction, poetry, music... those all need to be written occasionally.

All my stories have taken me a long time so far. It's difficult to really write candidly about what turns me on, despite that this is obviously the appropriate place to do so. So far, the collective response seems to be proportional to my honesty in writing after reading "Intimate Adventures." (No tickling, though.)

Aside from the authors I listed earlier, I have to add <A HREF="http://www.asstr.org/~Wiseguy/" TARGET="_blank">Wiseguy</A>, who was the first author to make me seriously consider breaking my Internet silence to thank him for writing.

When will you be posting your story, Swizzle?

What got you started?

I'd been reading tickle fiction for a couple years, and I figured I could try my own hand. The community's support has been phenomenal.

Largely from literature and from news stories. I try to alternate between "period pieces" and fantasies I have about my own contemporaries.

Ah, yes. I'm actually working on my Ph.D dissertation, and I've also written a few short pieces for magazines. I've got about sixty pages of a novel written, but the dissertation has that solidly on hold. I also contribute regularly a handful of blogs. Because I must remain incognito (for professional and marital reasons), I'm afraid I can't say which ones.

Once I get rolling, usually not more than a few days. But it's difficult to get time for this site, which is decidedly my hobby writing.

Suikoden, Dahoochman, Dave, i64ever, Max Speer

You're welcome.

What got you started?

I have always expressed myself through writing. When I was 10, I wrote a series of sci-fi stories based around an underwater society. It sucked, but I was 10. ;) As far as fetish writing goes, I started writing more or less for myself, having a notebook with another ongoing series about a woman who kept slave girls. Once the Internet came along, I started writing and posting the stories for the world to see. I saw that so many people were expressing thier fantasies this way, and wanted to see if my own writing could stand up to that.

Anything and everything. There's no one source. With my fetish writing, I don't take tickling and write a story around it, I write a story and find a way to incorporate tickling (or whatever other fetish fits). I write across many genres, as my interests are myriad. Usually, I have a certain set of emotions and work around that. Writing, to me, is the expression of emotion and I do my best to bring that out, purge it and give it voice.

Yes. Everything from short stories to poetry to some local articles. I've been working on a full-length novel for about three years now (cue Family Guy jokes), but to be honest let it fall by the wayside as I found myself sidetracked by one non-creative pursuit or another. While my creativity level is high, my focus is often that of a magpie. :) However, I've recently re-examined what I have so far, decided to basically start over again (keeping about 25% of what I have intact) and actually getting this done.

It depends. On average, if I am setting out with the purpose of writing a story, about two to four days after the initial writing, editing and re-evaluation of what I have. I am very particular about my characters, thier motivations and fictional lives...and that particularity often finds me making sure every sentence fits the characters' defined realities. Some of my stories, however, take longer. While I usually only work on one at a time, lately I've been bombarded with "ideas" and concepts, and I've allowed myself to have a few going at once. That's when I wind up taking the extra time to filter one outline from another.

Here? JJ, Marquis, Suikoden and a few others currently. While he's mostly known for his artwork, The Bandito is actually quite a good writer as well. I also like Milagros' approach to non-fiction. Writers of the past that I would love to see come back include Shem the Penman, Laughter 'n Love and Marauder.

As far as off-forum authors, my favorite has always been Ayn Rand. I'm also partial to Philip K. Dick, Anne McCaffery, Milton, Edgar Allen Poe...and showing my uber-geek side...Timothy Zahn and Troy Denning.

Good thread, kiddo!

What got you started?
I actually began writing tickle stories in order to break out of the tremendous fear of tickling that had been created when it was used against me in torture (real torture, not play torture). I figured that it was a safe way to approach it and begin to desensitize myself to the negativity it had taken on so that I could reclaim my love of it. My early stories were very simple and fun...and not great. But, they did help to re-introcduce me to the joy of it.

My current stories are much more detailed and involved. They're actual stories with plotlines and defined characters instead of the simple stuff I started with. They continue to be inspired by my ongoing healing process. Some of the details draw in real experiences. I'm currently working on one that was requested by a friend and incorporates other themes as well as the tickling.

Yes, I've written several things of a spiritual nature including a prayer book for abuse survivors, loads of poetry and reflections of various sorts and the beginnings of a murder mystery that happens to include a bit of tickling.

The length of time varies depending on what I'm doing. I tend to write most when I'm in the mood for it and have time to do so. Thus, the lengthy periods between things that can occur. I find that I don't get very far when I push myself to write when I don't feel it. Most of my early stories took very little time...thus the sloppy nature of them. The current things I'm working on can take hours because I really put thought (and myself) into them...developing the characters, describing the settings, getting into the head space, etc.

Tickle authors? MaxSpeer is my all time fav. But, I really haven't read a lot in the last few years. It tends to take me in different directions than my own creative tracks. I also prefer stuff that's more involved to those like my older stuff that force the issue without much, if any, real background.
Vanilla authors? Patricia Cornwell, Michael Connelly and Carlos Casteneda to name a few.

What got you started?

I Googled Tickling Stories and didn't find this forum right away but a weird part of it. I don't know what it was - just an all-white page with old stories listed. Some were good but still not quite what I was looking for so I wrote my own and later on found this place and started.

Crystal said I need to be documented and she's probably right. I get inspiration from the most random places.

Checkmate came from listening to an Audioslave song that, for whatever reason made me think of Assassins. I had an image of one sitting in a chair not knowing what to do next and that was my opening scene.

Some Used More Than Others came from sitting next to the woman I wrote about and later on feeling the need to come up with a story to vent my frustrations. I couldn't. So I wrote about not being able to write a story instead and so that was the story. Just an account of what went on in my head that same night.

Side Effects May Include came from one line, "What're you chasing?" that I asked myself once after finishing Some Used More Than Others. Music also helps a lot. The band Nonpoint's cover of Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight has such a desperate, crumbling feel to it, I used that for the inspiration for my character being lucid but still falling to pieces. There's a small English band called The Music, and I used a couple of their songs from their latest album for inspiration when it came to the tickling/sex/euphoric parts of the story.

Sometimes - poetry, a short story here and there. Not much else. No time.

Depends. Sometimes a few days to write it, sometimes longer depending on how much time I have. Editing is the hardest part. For me, if I'm stuck somewhere in the middle, I'll need to re-read the whole damn thing from the beginning which sucks with the longer ones. If I have a choice between using one or two words that mean the same thing but I'm not sure which one to use, again I'll have to re-read the whole damn thing to hear which word fits better.

Here? In no particular order: Crystal, Mistress Aura, Dave, Suikoden, JJ, Coda but there are a lot of stories here which have completely blown me away and inspired me by several authors...

Swizzle, you totally rock.

Thank you to all of you for replying and for giving me insight into how you work. I love reading normal fiction so to find a place like this where both fiction and fetish material blend seamlessly together has been a great way to spend time. I've pmd a few of you and become friends with some of tyhe authors here and I'm blown away by the level of talent and the amount of work you put into these.

What got you started? - Well, I've always had a fascination in writing, and seeing some of the brilliant stories that are posted around here made me think..."Hey, I could do this too, couldn't I?" So on a whim one fine day, I started my first story, "Family Crisis", and I've been writing ever since.

What is your inspiration and where do you get your ideas from? - Completely honestly? Being horny. Haha. I know, it sounds like a rathre juvenile answer, but to write erotic material, you need to be in an erotic mood. I only write after I've been orgasm-free for about, oh, a couple days or so. If I try to write sooner, the material becomes stale. That's why "Happy Birthday to You" was such a shallow and boring story of mine.

Do you write anything else? - I've started writing a book, which I unfortunately haven't had time to go into yet. However, I feel the inspiration for me to write it coming back, so I can safely say that things are well on their way to becoming bigger. Also, I write songs. I have about 30 now.

How long do some of these take you? - My stories here on the TMF? Depends. Some stories I can bang out in only a few writing sessions (St. Vitus Dance). Some of them are various, shorter writing sessions over a long period of time (Mother May I, School's Out). As for my other works, my main book is clearly over a series of many, many, many writing sessions. The songs, however, can be in one shot (the best ones are, usually from inspiration) or from a few isolated shots.

Who are some of your favorite authors? - While I find myself to be a literate basket-case (I'm just now starting to read more), I'd say that my favorite writers include Stephen King, Dean Koontz, George Orwell (1984 was astounding, in particular), and Dan Brown (he wrote my 2nd favorite book to date, Angels and Demons).

Hope that helps!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back