• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carol Burnett

ktickler

TMF Master
PEOPLE Magazine

Carol Burnett

June 4, 1990
Carol Burnett Returns to TV

After divorce, therapy and 12 years off from weekly TV, Carol Burnett returns to please one person-herself

Regrettably, Carol doesn't have anybody special on whom to practice her new social skills. She goes out on dinner dates, but that's about it. She hasn't exactly taken a vow against another recitation of wedding vows. "Maybe," she allows, "if he lived next door and we could have a little tickle and a squeeze now and then and go on dates. Kinda sexy, don't you think?"

Enjoy, :D

Knight Tickler

Great find!

Thanks for posting this, ktickler! I remember seeing a scene from a movie ( I can't remember the title-I think it was made for TV )where a guy tickles Carol Burnett's foot for a fairly extended period. If my memory is correct, after he stops she says something like "I like it" and he tears into her again! I was pretty young when I saw it so I'm not sure if the last part is accurate or just my mind twisting it over the years :D Anyway I do know it was one of "those" scenes that kind of clued me in to my fetish at an early age. Thanks again!

Roderick

The scene is from the movie Between Friends and I also saw it when I was around 13 and it was a MAJOR scene! I've got it on video, it's one of the greats! She's lying in bed with the guy she's just had sex with and says something about toes, to which he says "Speaking of toes, have you ever had yours sucked?" She looks at him strange and starts to laugh and says "Geez, no! My husband wasn't into feet". So the guy says "Oh. Well....I am!" and he starts going over to her feet. "No you're not" she says. "Yes I am" and he starts tickling and she laughs HYSTERICALLY. This goes on for a few seconds, she's squirming and laughing hysterically. Then he pulls her leg straight up and says "Hey, I've got a winner", and she says "I like it!" and then he gives her a great tickle on her sole again, cut to the next scene. It's a GREAT scene, her legs and feet look beautiful (I know you wouldn't expect it from CAROL BURNETT, but it's true!). I remember being absolutely TRANSFIXED when this first came on. My mother was watching it while I was on the phone talking to someone, but when the scene started, I went into a daze!!! I caught it EVERY time I could, sometimes staying up late, sometimes even feigning sickness so I could stay home from school!

So I'm NOT crazy!

Thanks for confirming my memory, nontkl. Now that I know the name of the flick I can keep my eyes peeled for it!

Roderick

A bit more info for you, Broderick!

It is definitely rentable, I've seen it around lots of times, it was originally an HBO original movie (possibly the very FIRST HBO original movie), it costarred Elizabeth Taylor and I believe the year was 1983. And if you have a feeling for feet as well (as I know some of us do), there is also a scene earlier in the movie where she is in her office and putting on changing out of her heels and putting on boots while fliriting with this guy (she's in flesh colored stockings) and once again, I took note of her great legs! (Once again, she plays a sexaholic so there's a sexiness to her that simply isn't usually there!!!).

I also read that she was very nervous about doing her big "toesucking" scene (though it didn't mention her ticklishness....we can guess why she was no nervous!!!). It was in a a cheap biography about her that I happened to see in a library (and I went right to the index and looked up any mention of this movie!).

All right, enough from me!!!

WOW!

Nontkl, you are a veritable treasure trove of knowledge! That's what I like about this forum. Lots of smart people!! Thanks again. I'm off to the video store!:D

Roderick

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back