• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA LA LA??

Well.....

Anything in LA?

I asked the same question since I am in SD but the person in charge of the gatherings down here is DVNC. Try dropping him a line. Our last one was at Passive Arts in LA.

Adam

Holiday season? There's a bit of a lull at present, as most of the hosts are doing familial things at present.

NorCalTickler, weren't you going to do something on your own? I can help you with that, brother. PM me and I'll help you organize something for the younger folk there.

I'm gonna recommend a munch, first, so you can meet each other in friendly environs. Let me know if you're interested.

HEY WEST COASTERS!

I am in the LA area, and would love to start meeting others of my ilk, as it were. Can anyone tell me anything more about Passive Arts and the like? If there's an LA gathering, I'm there.

I am in the LA area, and would love to start meeting others of my ilk, as it were. Can anyone tell me anything more about Passive Arts and the like? If there's an LA gathering, I'm there.

YAY CRUSOE!!

While I'm not personally settin' up somethin' there this month, I *do* encourage folks to get in touch wit' Crusoe, meet fer coffee/dinner/drinks/whatever, and go t'the club.

www.passivearts.com

Good basic info.

It's a BDSM and fetish club (as in, there's a little bit of many interests, and a LOT of bondage and impact play). Owner's way cool. Staff's way cool. Local Doms and Dommes are all cool (the ones I've met, and especially those Dommes who assisted with our male 'lees). There's gear there but bring your own bindings. Seriously. Some of the gear is prepped for that. Some have straps of their own.

While I'm sure it's possible to find a person to entertain your interest in you entertain theirs (everything is an exchange), it's WAY easier if you find some of us and meet up. Folks do tend to join in if watching and invited.

It's WAY fun!

I'm not due down there 'til next month, FWIW.

Looking forward to your coming down....

While I'm not personally settin' up somethin' there this month, I *do* encourage folks to get in touch wit' Crusoe, meet fer coffee/dinner/drinks/whatever, and go t'the club.

www.passivearts.com

Good basic info.

It's a BDSM and fetish club (as in, there's a little bit of many interests, and a LOT of bondage and impact play). Owner's way cool. Staff's way cool. Local Doms and Dommes are all cool (the ones I've met, and especially those Dommes who assisted with our male 'lees). There's gear there but bring your own bindings. Seriously. Some of the gear is prepped for that. Some have straps of their own.

While I'm sure it's possible to find a person to entertain your interest in you entertain theirs (everything is an exchange), it's WAY easier if you find some of us and meet up. Folks do tend to join in if watching and invited.

It's WAY fun!

I'm not due down there 'til next month, FWIW.

Give us a shout when you do

Adam:dancingsheep:

PA's a dungeon during most of the week, on Saturday nights they turn into a fetish nightclub. Basically a cross between a private playspace like DragonsGate or Threshold and a goth/industrial club. Not sure what part of LA you live in, but if you've ever been to Bondage Ball, Hell, or Bar Sinister, PA is basically the same thing, but with a lot more furniture to play on.

I'm something of a regular there, so feel free to ask me anything. Either here, or just drop me a line privately if you wish.

Anyway, I'll throw my recommendation in to get something planned for this coming Feb., if possible. Or maybe March (which is my bday month).

PA's a dungeon during most of the week, on Saturday nights they turn into a fetish nightclub. Basically a cross between a private playspace like DragonsGate or Threshold and a goth/industrial club. Not sure what part of LA you live in, but if you've ever been to Bondage Ball, Hell, or Bar Sinister, PA is basically the same thing, but with a lot more furniture to play on.

I'm something of a regular there, so feel free to ask me anything. Either here, or just drop me a line privately if you wish.

Anyway, I'll throw my recommendation in to get something planned for this coming Feb., if possible. Or maybe March (which is my bday month).

Yeah, what he said!!!

Awesome!

Thank you so much, folks. I just got to sign in now and see your responses, and I will be contacting many of you soon. This is all intriguing to read and I look forward to more.

Miss ya all and Happy New Year

Hope to do a party again soon at passivearts..there is also a club in placentia, ca that could be a possibility called Dragon's Gate...when i talked to the owner jordan who is a very lovely lady, she said they could do private events as long as we guaranteed at least 15 people at 20 a pop. it is a little smaller then passive arts, but the advantage is that we would have it to our selves and can bring our own food and drinks...just a thought

either way nice meeting DVNC and Adam in the recent past and Bellystrokes is always a pleasure!

Hope to see you all in 2009!

P.S. - Me turning 40 on the 14th of January so I need me some ticklin':hbday:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back