• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Capricorn Project - Search For The Tickler King F/m m/m

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Part 1 - Tristan's Vision M/M

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and Tristan decided to lay out on the terrace. He was up late the night before with Jasper and Athena researching the history of King Virgil. Virgil was also known in ancient history as the "Tickler King" because he used tickling as a means of punishment and torture, but was also extremely ticklish himself.

The three also got into a silly, playful mood and had pinned Tristan down and tickled him for hours. It was more than he could stand, being more ticklish than Athena and Jasper.

Tristan spread out his towel and laid on his belly with his head cradled on top of his hands. He soon feel into a deep sleep. As he slipped deeper into sleep, he felt another person present on the terrace with him. He couldn't open his eyes, but could feel the touch of this other presence as it ran it's fingers along his sides. Tristan began giggling in his sleep. The presence kept tickling his sides with more intensity making Tristan's giggles turn into outright laughter. his ticklish body wiggling as he slept.

Through his laughter, he could see that his tickler was King Virgil. "Why are you tickling me so?" asked Tristan asked between giggles. Virgil stopped tickling him and knelt before him. "I am trapped for eternity in the Wastelands of Vesper. She has me tied and is tickling me. I cannot let her keep me here for all eternity. You and your friends need to find the Map of Kush to find the Wastelands to release me. But I must caution you that each of you will be subjected to tickling tasks. These tasks must be fulfilled to find me and set me free. You and your friends must hurry. I am nearing my breaking point from her tickle torture."

Virgil's image left and Tristan woke up with a start and also giggling. He looked at his sides and saw that they were pink form Virgil tickling him. Tristan went to his computer and googled the Map of Kush and also e-mailed Athena and Jasper to meet him in one hour. When they are all together, Tristan can tell his vision.

"I couldn't wake up. Virgil had me in his hold, tickling my sides. He's trapped in something called the Wastelands of Vesper.".explained Tristan. Jasper went to get the book on Tickling Mythology and turned to the chapter on Virgil. He scanned it and came to a passage. "Hey.. here it is." Jasper went on to read:

"And the Mistess of Elderon captured King Virgil and took him to the Wastelands of Vesper, where she stripped
him and tied him between four stakes on the lush green grass and began tickling him. The Wastelands was her
kingdom.. a place so terrible that even to think of it left the very ticklish giggling. The Mistress of Elderon
placed a map to her kingdom at the Gate of Hedron and had it guarded by her elite guards."

Athena looked over Jasper's shoulder while he turned the page. There was a picture of a map and then an even larger picture of the country where the Wastelands was believed to be. Athena paced back and forth, then spoke.

"You know there is only one thing wrong about this... The Wastelands of Vesper was only a myth. Other archaeologists and tickologists tried to find it, only to become insane from imagined tickle tortures." Tristan looked at Jasper and Athena. "there is someone who would know if the Wastelands is real and how to get there. Professor Paradesio. He's an expert tickologists and know as all the tickle mythology." Athena looked at Tristan and turned her back on him.

"No.. no way. The man's insane! Brilliant , but insane. He used to strip and tickle his students in class to demonstrate ancient forms of tickle torture. He was banned from the University because of his methods." exclaimed Athena. Jasper couldn't help but to take Tristan's side. "Tristan's right. We need to talk to Paradesio, He's the only one with enough knowledge in Tickle Mythology. Besides, I heard he's insanely ticklish and craves a good tickling. I'd love to get my hands on him and tickle him. Tristan smiled. "OK it's settled then. We go and meet with Professor Paradesio and see what he knows. If he won't tell us, then we'll tickle it out of him!"

Part 2 - Professor Paradesio M/M

Professor Paradesio lived in an out of the way place in the hills of Shillough. He chose there after he was fired from the University. He was brilliant, but always a rougue element in the academic world. He could have taught anywhere, except that he chose tickling as his pursuit in life. He was always a ticklish child, being held down by other, older boys in the town and tickled till he gave into their demands. When he wasn't being tormented, he was in the library reading about the ancient tickling myths. After his formal education was over, he chose a university that specialized in tickling. He turned out to be the best in all areas, especially in being the tickler, merciless as the ancient tickling gods were that he studied.
then he became interested in archeology and connected it to the tickling myths, King Virgil in particular.

It was in Valrainia that he was "captured" and tortured supposedly by the "gods of tickling" to keep him from reveling the location of the Wastelands of Vesper. After his tickling ordeal, he was found wandering the desert, clothing torn and he was giggling to himself. After that, he became twisted and used extreme methods to teach the history of tickling to his students.

Being insanely ticklish himself, he hired a personal tickler who drove him mad in ticklish delight. through all this, he never stopped searching for the Wastelands of vesper and felt he was very close. This is why he consented to meeting with the three young people. Of course he had a few "surprises" i store for them as he sought to prove their sincerity.

Tristan, Jasper and Athena drove up to the professor's house and just sat there a while. "Well.. Are we gonna do this or not?"asked Jasper. Tristan and Athena nodded. "You know he's gonna expect us to prove ourselves to him... test us .."
All three looked at each other , then got out of the car and walked onto the porch and knocked on the door.

Paradesio looked suspicously out the window, then openned the door. "Come in.. quickly." he whispered. Then he grabbed Tristand and pinned his arms to his sides and began tickling him. Laughter bubbled up from Tristan's belly. "St-stop! PLease!!! Oh STOP!""

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back