• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harvester of Sensitivity, pt. 1 (f/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
This is the introduction to my long-awaited 7th story. I will only continue to post if I see interest from members of the community. Let me know if this is a story that you want to see the outcome of...

I would like to point out that all characters mentioned in my stories are of eighteen years or older. I do not put minors in my stories. Please also bear in mind that this is a work of fiction, and that any names of people mentioned in this story are merely coincedental.

Of all the people that Jim hated, Amber was the one he despised the most. Self-righteous, arrogant, refusing to submit to anything that she was not taught from birth; these were the sorts of things that ruled Amber's life. She was a devout Christian, which Jim hated more than anything else. On more than the allotted occasion, Amber would flash something biblical or Jesus-related in front of Jim's atheist eyes, and every time she did it, he cursed her and swore at her. She was the person who he would have done anything to get away from. Anything.

Like all of the little ironic things in life, Jim had to put up with Amber Cassidy. He was dating her younger sister Kitti. Amber and Jim were both 20, but Kitti was 18. Jim met Kitti when he was a sophomore and she was a freshman, and they had been good friends ever since. It took a series of months before he realized that Kitti Cassidy was related to the beast that is Amber. Amber wasn't exactly the nicest looking girl out there. Standing unusually tall at 6'1'' and sporting quite a bit of extra-weight, she was the monolithic example of 'the thing that should not be'. Jim had coined that term while he and Kitti were listening to Metallica one day after having a tremendous makeout session, which Amber had walked in on. Kitti, who also didn't like her sister, helped him coin more terms that pertained to the band. 'Creeping death', 'the frayed ends of sanity', 'phantom lord', and Jim's personal favorite, 'harvester of sorrow'. Harvester of Sorrow became Jim's official name for her, but never when she was around. To Jim and Kitti, they would refer to her as that whenever they knew that she was coming. It would keep her from catching them, which she always had a bitch fit over if it was intimate. "It's because," Kitti explained, "she's jealous that she can't get men as sweet as you." She nuzzled Jim as she said the last three words.

At last, the day had finally come that Jim and Kitti were going to take their relationship to the next level. Seeing that Jim was 20 and Kitti was 18 (they started dating as soon as she became an adult), they could both participate in sexual activity without breaking the law. Kitti was nowhere near as Christ-heavy as Amber was, and she didn't mind giving her first time up to Jim. They had dated for eight months, and she loved every second spent with him. They never even fought once, Jim regarded on their seven month anniversary. Now, a month later, that record remained true, and Kitti was ready to give it up to her man.

As luck would have it, this would be Jim's first time too. When Kitti discovered this, she decided that she was going to do everything in her power to ensure that their first time was going to be the single most erotic night in all of history. The two of them would do it in her house; her parents were out of town, and Amber had a church-hosted bible study to go to that night. Amber would be home by 11pm, but by that time, Jim and Kitti would have exhausted one another. All Kitti had to do was lock her door after they had sex, and the two would be fast asleep until the next morning. Then, Jim could dress in the morning and go out the rather spacious window in her room. Her room was on the first story at the front of the house, so there would be no complications whatsoever.

The plan was set. Jim and Kitti would meet at the local China buffet at 5pm, eat for no more than an hour, then walk the quarter-of-a-mile distance to Kitti's house. Amber would have left by that time, and they would have hours to please and excite one another. Kitti, however, thought that pure sex wasn't enough. So, she decided that they'd participate in at least three hours of foreplay. "That way," she explained to Jim, who was even more excited by the fact that she suggested this, "I can make it so that I'm the only thing on your mind when you finally explode." Her hand momentarily slid down to his crotch, and as soon as it was there, it was back at her side. Her touch made Jim go crazy.

The day before they planned it, as Jim as walking Kitti to her door after the movies, Kitti stopped about halfway up the walkway. He stopped and looked at her. "Is something wrong, hun?" he asked. Judging from her smile, nothing was wrong. "I just realized," she said, taking his hand and leading him over to the swing that adorned the Cassidy's front porch, "that we never talked about..." she paused, blushing for a minute, then went on and said it:"...our kinks." Jim smiled. He had never heard anybody say it like that, but hearing it come out of his girl's mouth like that lit a fire in his pants. They both laughed together, but they both took it seriously. How would they be expected to have a successful foreplay session if they didn't know what each person liked and didn't like. Jim didn't want to be the first one to tell, though, and he informed her so. "Oh, you big baby," she teased. "Fine, I'll go first. My biggest turn-on...is being in control of a man. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to have a man at my complete mercy. I would be in complete charge of him, and there would be nothing that he could do to get relief unless I saw it fit." She saw Jim smile, and she had a feeling that she had hit the jackpot. "I knew it!" she exclaimed. "That's what you like too, isn't it?" Jim laughed and gave her a hug, then responded. "Yes...and no. Actually..." he stopped. She began poking him in the side, playfully demanding that he tell. He laughed. "My amazing psychic girlfriend," he said, chuckling. She was confused. He saw her bewilderment and explained. "That's what turns me on more than anything in the world. Being tickled like that." He made a motion that indicated that her poking him tickled. At first, she didn't quite get how that had to do with what she liked, but then she started putting the pieces together. "You mean," she said, coming to a beautiful revelation, "that I can have you tied up completely and, at my mercy, I can tickle you until you lose your mind?" Jim smiled. "You get me perfectly, sweetheart." He kissed her on the forehead.

Both Jim and Kitti were excited. Kitti was going to get her wish to have a man under her complete control (and I'll get to tickle him too, she thought. Kitti loves tickling Jim, and while she didn't have as much of a fetish for it as he did, she still loved how cute he was whenever he was under tickle attack. Jim was finally going to get his dream of being fully restrained and at the ticklish mercy of a girl. Not to mention, the world's greatest girl (as far as he was concerned).

Continue

By all means, please continue with this story! It has a lot of promise and will most definitely turn out to be a fantastic story like the other ones that you have made. I look forward to reading it. Go for the gold man!!

Oh, most definitely continue with this story. This has the makings of a wonderful tale, one that I'll return to again and again. Please, continue!

Wow; <I>totally</I> enjoyed it so far, onlyfornow. Kitti seems really adorable and I'm really wondering what Amber has to do with anything.

(Of course there's "enough interest" in the forum. Where else would there be more interest than here?)

Everyone be prepared ^_^. The second installment of this story will be featured in its own thread. When? I don't know...maybe later tonight.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back