• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #13

If three days, what three days

• Thursday Night Munch, Friday and Saturday Play

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Friday Night Munch, Saturday and Sunday Play

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Leave the same as previous 6 parties we have done

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Sadira and I have set a date for next year's gathering. She will in fact announce the date in another post. She will give you all the particulars coming up at this gathering. But we needed to poll you as far as theme is concerned. Sadira will also poll you in that announcement too!!!

Here is the thought. We feel as though people don't get enough time at these parties. So Sadira and I have wanted to know if you guys wanted to do a munch and TWO FULL DAYS of play. If so, answer the poll and let us know what you like to see happen.

I like the idea for two days.. With going to my first MI gathering this past year and beeing a newbee it was a bit overwhelming to have just one day where you felt you had to do everything in that said time and not to mention meeting everyone for the first time..so two days instead of one for play would be nice to slowly work things in and give time to meet up with all you wanted to.

I like the idea for two days.. With going to my first MI gathering this past year and beeing a newbee it was a bit overwhelming to have just one day where you felt you had to do everything in that said time and not to mention meeting everyone for the first time..so two days instead of one for play would be nice to slowly work things in and give time to meet up with all you wanted to.

EXCELLENT!!! And you gave a GREAT explaination as to why. Thank you very much for your input DimpleToes. Hopefully we can get more thoughts on this subject as it is very important to Sadira and I.

Good Idea.

TWO full days of tickle-play ...?!?!

Could you BE any more genius?!?! :atom:

TWO full days of tickle-play ...?!?!

Could you BE any more genius?!?! :atom:
I often ask myself the same question. Probably not. I think I am about as genius as one can be. But I will get back to you and let you know. :p :imouttahe

I voted for Friday night munch and Saturday/Sunday play. I think starting on Thursday will be too early for some. We don't want anyone to feel left out obviously.
Having more play time on Sunday would be fun I think. I know some people have to leave Sunday morning, but not all of do. :) Maybe having the option of some play time on Sunday would make the day less depressing (leaving has the effect).
Just my two cents.

I voted for Friday night munch and Saturday/Sunday play. I think starting on Thursday will be too early for some. We don't want anyone to feel left out obviously.
Having more play time on Sunday would be fun I think. I know some people have to leave Sunday morning, but not all of do. :) Maybe having the option of some play time on Sunday would make the day less depressing (leaving has the effect).
Just my two cents.
Thank you for your thoughts sir. While I agree with you, don't most people have to be back to work on Monday??? That is the reason why Sadira and I are getting everyone's opinions on this subject. We are trying our best to improve this party for YOU GUYS!!! So once again Sandrock, thank you for your thoughts and your vote. It is on the record. I hope everyone will give their thoughts when they vote like you did. :clap:

Good morning to the lovely Sadira :smilelove and the lively (I was very careful to change the O to an I G-lol) TF4F!! I read the thread, gave it some thought and made my decision; :wiseowl: I would ask TheBoss what I would say!!! :neenerneener: So, with that I voted and since I believe that elections should always be anonymous I will wait to see what the outcome is. No matter what it is, we hope to be there. As always that time of year is a hard time for us on the weekends, but we have been lucky to date, we'll see what happens. If we are able to make it, I'll even try to stay the whole time, :boogie: Thanks for your hard work and know that it always works out to be a very fun time, evidenced by the fact that TheBoss keeps coming back with me. Have a blessed day and may the :angel: shine good fortune on you both, always.

Pokey :rockon:

Good morning to the lovely Sadira :smilelove and the lively (I was very careful to change the O to an I G-lol) TF4F!! I read the thread, gave it some thought and made my decision; :wiseowl: I would ask TheBoss what I would say!!! :neenerneener: So, with that I voted and since I believe that elections should always be anonymous I will wait to see what the outcome is. No matter what it is, we hope to be there. As always that time of year is a hard time for us on the weekends, but we have been lucky to date, we'll see what happens. If we are able to make it, I'll even try to stay the whole time, :boogie: Thanks for your hard work and know that it always works out to be a very fun time, evidenced by the fact that TheBoss keeps coming back with me. Have a blessed day and may the :angel: shine good fortune on you both, always.

Pokey :rockon:
You are so very welcome. We enjoy being part it. We enjoy doing it. We hope to see you at September's party. Hopefully we catch up to each other MUCH sooner than that.

Is it that time again already?

I often ask myself the same question. Probably not. I think I am about as genius as one can be. But I will get back to you and let you know. :p :imouttahe
Oh no... uh-oh... *barf*

Sorry, couldn't keep it down after that statement. :rolleyes: :jester:

Jeezum, I'm losing count of the number of these that Tracy & I miss because of schedule conflicts (i.e.--kid weekends or work). Sure would love to have you finally actually MEET her and show her your fantastickle house!

two days of play!!!! wow, we get to play!!!! can't wait

Yes, but for you, it's $2 more. :beathorse:

Oh no... uh-oh... *barf*

Sorry, couldn't keep it down after that statement. :rolleyes: :jester:

Jeezum, I'm losing count of the number of these that Tracy & I miss because of schedule conflicts (i.e.--kid weekends or work). Sure would love to have you finally actually MEET her and show her your fantastickle house!

Yes, but for you, it's $2 more. :beathorse:
Well we don't need to have a party for you do come on by. All you have to do is let us know when you will be in the " neighborhood " and we will make accommodations.

As far as you barking, I just hope you put it in the right place and cleaned up after yourself. :p

so where will this be taking place. im out of school till Jan 12. will i be able to make it?

so where will this be taking place. im out of school till Jan 12. will i be able to make it?

I must admit that I am surprised that Sadira has not posted a date yet but I can assure you that if it is in January Sadira and I are going to war. :slapfight:I believe that Sadira is looking towards September. So that will give you time to set up your arrangements. But shhh...:whisper: you didn't hear that from me.

If you are interested send Sadira a note to [email protected] and get on the mailing list. Then you will get all the information as she makes it available.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back