• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Scenes We Never Saw ;) Episode II: Attack of the Clones

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
As i have not yet seen the film yet :cry1: i based the scenes in this as they are in the novellization, so appart from the tickling, there may b some stuff that didn't occur in the movie.

STAR WARS: SCENES WE NEVER SAW ;)
EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES
BY: MC^2

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away…

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. 10 years after the defeat of the Trade Federation’s trade franchise of Naboo, Padmé Amidala’s term as queen of Naboo has ended, and she now acts as senator, just as her friend Supreme Chancellor Palpatine once had. Serving as Associate Planetary Representative for Naboo is Padmé’s Gungan friend Jar Jar Binks.

But recently, several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic. The Separatist Movement, led by the former Jedi Knight Count Dooku, has plotted two separate assassination attempts on Senator Amidala, the one vital person opposing the movement of the Republic creating an army to combat the Rebel Separatists. A mysterious bounty hunter clad in Mandalorian armor named Jango Fett hired a fellow bounty hunter, a female Clawdite named Zam Wesell, to carry out the assassination attempts, both of which failed.

Under the advice of the Jedi Order, Senator Amidala has returned to her home planet of Naboo to seek shelter from further assassination attempts. Along with her is her droid Artoo-Detoo, and her specially assigned protector, the now 20-year-old Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker.

At Padmé’s insistence, they had gone to a secluded retreat in the lake country, where she used to visit as a child with her family. She stood now with Anakin at an elaborate balcony overlooking the vast lake.

Ever since they had been separated 10 years ago, when Anakin’s master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, took him away to begin his Jedi training, Anakin had longed to be reunited with his “angel” Padmé. Now, here he was with her, his strong feelings for her growing stronger and stronger, much like his ambition to become the greatest of all the Jedi. But there were two problems in his way. One was that Padmé still viewed him as a child. The other was that the Jedi were forbidden passionate love, especially marriage.

Padmé began telling Anakin about her past visits to this retreat. “When I was young, we used to come here for school retreat,” she began.

“See that island?” she asked, pointing. “We used to swim there every day. I love the water. We used to lie on the sand and let the sun dry us.”

Anakin closed his eyes and tried to picture this adult Padmé lying on a beach in a beautiful Naboo swimsuit. The vision pleased him, and he smiled. He tried to imagine himself with her. Just him and Padmé, sunbathing alone on a private beach. Then another amusing thought crossed his mind.

“Hey,” he said, smiling, “when you were on that beach as a kid, did anybody used to bury you in the sand up to your ankles and tickle your bare feet?”

Padmé laughed lightly at this and smiled at him. “Of course!” she replied playfully. “All my family and friends know how ticklish I am, especially on my feet. I couldn’t seem to get out of going to that beach without eventually being buried and tickled by my friends or sisters! Hehe, and it was especially torturous when they would use Pylat feathers on my feet.” She shivered and giggled at the thought.

“Pylat feathers?” Anakin asked.

“Oh, Pylats are a special kind of bird people keep as pets. They’re about, oh, 12 inches tall, with long, thin white feathers, with a beautiful crest of feathers on their heads. I’ve heard that a lot of Neimoidians in the Trade Federation have pet Pylats.”

“Neat.” He grinned. “Hey, remember 10 years ago when we were on our way to Coruscant, and we got into a bunch of tickle fights?”

Padmé laughed pleasantly at the memory. “Yea, those were lots of fun while they lasted. Hehe, you got me pretty good.”

Anakin laugh. “Well, you got me pretty good, yourself.” They laughed at this.

“Yea, well,” she said, “you haven’t gotten me when I’m buried up to my ankles, unable to move. You’d really get me then.”

“Yea, well,” said Anakin, “to tell you the truth, I don’t like sand. I know from growing up on a desert planet like Tatooine. It’s coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.”

His manner suddenly became soft and soothing. “Not like here. Everything’s soft…and smooth…”

He softly stroked her bare shoulder to demonstrate. She flinched slightly at the sensation, smiled faintly, and casually batted his hand away lightly.

“Don’t do that,” she said with a hint of playfulness. “It tickles.” Anakin smiled a bit at this.

Padmé continued with her story. “There was a very old man who lived on the island. He used to make glass out of sand…and vases and necklaces out of the glass…They were magical…”

Anakin looked at Padmé soothingly. “Everything here is magical,” he whispered.

Padmé turned to look at him, and they stared deep into each other’s eyes. They moved close to each other…and kissed passionately. Their first kiss. It was a truly magical moment for both of them. That is, until Padmé suddenly pulled herself away from Anakin’s lips.

“No!” she said, regaining her dignity. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

Anakin reluctantly turned away from her and headed slowly inside.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly.

The next day, Anakin and Padmé were sitting together in a beautiful grassy field at the retreat. As a few four-legged Shaaks grazed nearby, Padmé was picking and smelling the beautiful flowers in the field, much like a fairy tail princess would, while Anakin asked her about previous love lives.

“Well?” he asked after she had thought for a bit.

“I don’t know,” she finally replied.

“Sure you do,” he teased. “You just don’t want to tell me.”

Padmé laughed lightly. “Are you going to use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me?” she teased. Even though she was teasing him, she couldn’t help but wonder what that would feel like. To have her mind controlled by someone else. She wondered if Anakin would make her, a dignified senator, do silly tricks. She actually found the thought amusing.

But Anakin only smiled and shook his head. “They only work on the weak-minded. You’re anything but weak-minded.”

Padmé sighed and finally gave in. “All right…his name was Palo. I was twelve. We were both in the legislative youth program. He was a few years older than I…very cute…dark curly hair…dreamy eyes…

“All right, I get the picture!” Anakin cried. “Whatever happened to him?”

“I went on to become a queen. He went on to become an artist,” she replied.

“Maybe he was the smart one,” he said slyly.

Padmé looked at him. “You really don’t like politicians, do you?”

“I like two or three,” he replied, referring to her, Jar Jar, Senator Bail Organa, and Chancellor Palpatine in particular. “But I’m not really sure about one of them.” Here, he was thinking about the Supreme Chancellor. Anakin couldn’t explain it, but there was something about Palpatine that made him seem like a father to him, much like Master Obi-Wan.

“I don’t think the system works,” he continued.

“How would you have it work?” Padmé inquired.

“We need a system,” he explained, “where the politicians sit down and discuss the problem, agree what’s in the best interest of all the people, and then do it.”

“That’s exactly what we do,” she countered. “The trouble is, people don’t always agree. In fact, they hardly ever do.”

Anakin decided to tease her a bit. “Then they should be made to,” he said, slyly.

“By whom?” she asked. “Who’s going to make them?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “Someone”

“You?” she asked.

“Of course not me,” he said. “Somone wise.” Someone like Chancellor Palpatine, he reasoned to himself.

“That sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me!” Padmé protested.

Anakin stepped up his teasing. “Well…” he said darkly, “if it works…” He grinned somewhat evilly.

Padmé started looking at him differently. She couldn’t believe her little Annie could think such a thing…when suddenly he burst out laughing. Finally, after getting over her shock, she laughed with him. “You’re making fun of me!” she complained playfully.

“Oh no,” Anakin said smiling, “I’d be much too frightened to tease a Senator.”

“You’re so bad!” Padmé laughed, and she threw a piece of fruit at him, which he easily caught. She threw another at him, and he began juggling them.

“You’re always so serious,” he compained.

Padmé pondered this statement and realized that he was right. She was always being so formal and dignified. She deserved to loosen up a bit. She threw more and more fruit at Anakin, and he was able to keep juggling seamlessly, until it became to many for him to handle and had to avoid the oncoming fruit. Padmé was laughing so hard that she had to clutch her belly.

Anakin had never seen her so happy before. It warmed his blood. To further amuse her, he leaped on top of a nearby Shaak and tried to ride it…unfortunately, he was riding it backwards! Padmé laughed even harder.

“Anakin!” she cried as Anakin tried to stand on the Shaak’s back. Just as he was about to succeed, the Shaak suddenly bucked, and Anakin went flying into the grassy ground. By now, Padmé was howling with laughter, clutching her belly.

But then she noticed that Anakin didn’t get up.

“Annie?” She rushed to him, fearing the worst. “Annie, are you all right?”

She gently turned him over…and suddenly he grabbed her!

“Gotcha!” He pulled her down onto the grass with him.

She squealed in surprise and fought his grip. “Oh, you’re gonna get it now, little one!” Amidst all her struggling, she tried to tickle him, not succeeding very well.

Little one? “I’m not little anymore! You’re the one that’s gonna get it, for that remark!” Now, he was the one tickling her, and succeeding very well, at that.

“AH! No, Annie don’t! Ahahaha! Please don’t! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Am I a ‘little one’?” he teased. “You’re the one that’s shorter now!”

“Hahahahaha! I’m sahahahahareeheeheehee! AH! I forgahahahahahahahat!” She tried madly to tickle him back, but she was too overcome with her own giggles, and was only able to make him squirm and chuckle a couple times.

“Heheh, I think you’ll think twice next time you call me ‘little’!” He dug his fingers into her ribcage as well as up into her underarms.

“AH! NO! AHHahahahahahahahaha! No! Hahahahaha! Don’t tickle! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahaha! I’m sahahareeheeheeheehee! Hahahahahaha!” She kicked and struggled futilely.

“Oh, now you’re kicking me?” He reached down with one hand and squeezed and tickled her knees.

“AAAAAH! NO! AAH! Not there! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“No? Mind if I got your feet then…?”

“NO! NONONONO! Not my feeheeheeheeheet! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Anakin went back to tickling her ribs and belly. “Who’s a ‘little one’?”

By now, tears stated to trickle down Padmé’s cheeks. “Hahahahahahahahaha! I ahahahahahahahahaham! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I can’t HEEEEAAAAR yooooou!” He teased.

“Hahahahahahaha! I am! Hahahahaha! I am I am I am! Hahahahahahahaha! Pleases stop! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Finally, Anakin did stop, and just sat there, watching her lie beneath her, giggling continuously as she fought to catch her breath and regain her composure. When she did, she looked up, and stared deeply into Anakin’s eyes, as did he…

Suddenly, they realized just how close they had gotten to each other, and Anakin immediately pulled himself up, once again taking one the attitude of a Jedi Padawan. He slowly helped her up, and they both climbed onto the back of the grazing Shaak from before, and slowly rode it together out of the field, both of them trying to come to terms with the emotions engulfing them.

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back