• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Star Wars: Scenes We Never Saw ;) Episode IV: A New Hope

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
STAR WARS: SCENES WE NEVER SAW ;)
EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE
BY: MC^2

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away…

It is a period of civil war. For many years now, the Republic has become the Galactic Empire, and Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has proclaimed himself Emperor. As the evil Sith Lord Darth Sidious, Palpatine was able to bring the young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker over to the Dark Side of the Force, turning him into the evil Darth Vader, who now relies on a cybernetic body to survive due to a horrible accident during a duel with Skywalker’s old master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Vader is now a much more feared Sith Lord than his predecessors, Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus, a.k.a. Count Dooku.

Under the Emperor’s orders, Vader is currently serving under Grand Moff Tarkin, who has recently completed the greatest weapon in the galaxy, the Death Star, an armored battle station the size of a moon with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

With the creation of the Empire, the Jedi Knights are all but extinct, and a Rebel Alliance has been formed. Rebel spies recently managed to steal secret plans to the Death Star, and transmitted them to Princess Leia Organa, adoptive daughter of Bail Organa of planet Alderaan. But Darth Vader was able to track down the Princess, and before she was captured, she was able to store the plans in an old droid friend of Anakin’s, Artoo-Detoo, and sent him down to planet Tatooine, along with Anakin’s old creation, See-Threepio, in order to deliver the plans to General Obi-Wan Kenobi himself.

With the Princess in captivity, Grand Moff Tarkin, Admiral Motti, Commander Tagge, and Darth Vader have been discussing how to find out where the Rebel’s secret base is hidden, and also what the Princess did with the stolen plans. But the council could not agree on what to be done. In the end, Tarkin decided to leave it up to Vader to decide on what to do.

Darth Vader sat alone in his meditation chamber onboard the Death Star and activated a device to remove his helmet and mask. This chamber was the only place he could safely remove his mask without dying. Once his mask was off, he was once again the bald, scarred remains of the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin contemplated what to do. Something in the back of his mind did not want to harm the Empire’s royal prisoner. To Anakin, there was something about Princess Leia that reminded him of his deceased wife, Queen Padmé Amidala. He had loved her so much.

Anakin remembered some of his fondest memories with his former wife. He remembered when he first met her back when he was a little boy, and how he thought she was an angel.He remembered when she revealed that she was the Queen of the Naboo and not her own handmaiden. He remembered the day the Naboo made peace with the Gungans. He remembered when he was reunited with her ten years after starting his Jedi training, and all their adventures together afterwards. He remembered the day they got married.

But some of his fondest memories were when he used to tickle her. He remembered the first time they tickled each other, on the way to planet Coruscant. He remembered how she toyed with him the idea of the Trade Federation using tickling as a form of torture…!!!

Anakin smiled weakly, as he no longer had a lot of strength in what was left of his body. It was a perfect plan! It wouldn’t harm the Princess in any way, yet it just might get her to tell him what he wanted to know.

He activated the device that lowered his mask and helmet and once became Darth Vader. He activated his viewscreen.

“*breathe* Captain Ozzle. Ready an interrogation droid with the following serums and devices…*breathe*”

Princess Leia sat alone in her cell, awaiting her fate. She prayed to the Force that that little astromech droid was able to deliver the plans to General Kenobi, and that the plans will safely make it to the Rebel base on Yavin 4.

Just then, her cell door opened, and some Imperial Stormtroopers entered, followed by Darth Vader.

“*breathe* And now, Your Highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden Rebel base. *breathe*”

Vader stepped aside and an interrogation droid floated into the cell. It looked like a small black version of the Death Star itself, and was covered with all sorts of sinister gadgets. Among those gadgets was a sinister-looking syringe. Leia shuddered at the sight of it.

Vader signaled for the Stormtroopers to leave him alone with his hostage, and the cell door closed behind them.

Vader stepped slowly towards the Princess.

“*breathe* *breathe*”

“No matter what you do to me, Vader,” said Leia defiantly, “you will never learn where the Rebels are.”

“*breathe* Believe me, You Highness, *breathe* it pains me to do this to you. *breathe* But this must be done for the sake of the Empire. *breathe*”

“Torture me all you want, Vader. I will never talk. Cut me, burn me, skin me. No matter what, you won’t get anything from me, and you will only be in deeper trouble with the Imperial Senate.”

Vader smiled faintly behind his mask. “*breathe* Trust me, Your Majesty, *breathe* I would never do anything to physically harm so fair a creature as you. *breathe*”

Leia was puzzled by the hospitality in the Sith Lord’s words, and before she could say anything else, Vader grabbed her arm, pushed up her sleeve, and held it towards the interrogation droid as it injected its serum into her arm.

After this was done, Leia started to feel a little…numb. She couldn’t feel anything. She collapsed against her cell’s stiff bed. A few seconds later, the numbness faded. She tried to sit up, but she found it very difficult. She felt very, very weak. She could move, but not very much.

Vader bent down and lifted up one of Leia’s legs. He then proceeded to remove her boot and foot clothing.

“What are you doing?!” Leia demanded.

“*breathe* *breathe*”

Vader repeated the procedure on her other foot. He stepped back as the interrogation droid floated towards the Princess. Two compartments opened on the droid’s surface, and a pair of mechanical limbs tipped with Pylat feathers emerged.

Leia almost laughed at the mere the sight of them, but nevertheless, they still made her nervous.

“You can’t be serious!” she exclaimed, as if amused. “Of all the insidious torture methods the Empire could use on me, you, the Dark Lord of the Sith, resort to something as childish as ticking?!” She laughed.

She shut her mouth as she saw the feathers slowly approaching her bare feet, and because of the serum, she could still barely move.

“Th-this is futile, Vader,” she bluffed. “I-I’m not even all that ticklish, so y-your just waisting your time!”

Unfortunately for her, Vader called her bluff, as he could sense her fear of the feathers.

Finally, the feathers made contact with her smooth, soft soles. She bit her lip to stifle a giggle. She still could barely move. She couldn’t move her feet away, she couldn’t cover one foot with the other, she couldn’t even just push the feathers away. All she could do was just lie there helplessly. Any she wasn’t even shackled down!

She tried desperately to ignore the soft tingling on her soles, and the tickly feeling crawling up her legs towards her brain. She tried thinking of how the Rebels would destroy the Death Star once the secret plans were deciphered. She imagined their victory over the Empire, and the rebirth of the Republic. The Rebels would surly prevail if she could just hold out against this sinister tickling.

But soon, the tickling started getting worse. She felt the uncontrollable urge to giggle and laugh growing stronger and stronger. She tried clenching her fists and bit her lip even harder, almost up to the point that it was about to start bleeding.

The feathers were gently teasing her heels, the balls of her feet, and her dainty toes. But when they started stroking up and down her soft arches, she couldn’t stand anymore and burst into sweet laughter.

“Bwahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hahahahahahaha!”

She tried squirming away from the feathers, but it was no use. She could still barely move, and the feathers were still able to find the most ticklish spots on her feet.

“Hahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha! Make it stop! Hahahahahaha! Oh! Not the feeheeheeheet! Hahahahahaha! It tickles toohoohoo much! Hahahahahaha!”

“*breathe* You can easily end your discomfort, Your Highness, *breathe* if you simply tell me where the Rebel base is. *breathe*”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Nevahahahahahahahahahar! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

After about fifteen minutes of nonstop tickling, Vader decided to step things up a notch. The droid ceased its tickling and injected another serum into the Princess. Now Leia felt ultra-sensitive. Her sense of touch was increased ten-fold! Oh no, she thought to herself.

“Please,” she begged as the saw the droid’s feathers come towards her feet again. “Please, don’t.”

But the very instant the feathers touched her feet, she lost it and screamed like a banshee.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Things got worse for the Princess when two more feathers emerged from the droid and carefully slid up the Princess’s sleeves to attack her underarms. With both her feet and underarms being mercilessly tickled, she felt like curling into a ball, but she found that very difficult due to the first serum.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! I CAN’T STAHAHAHAHAHAND ANY MOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FATHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Both Vader and Leia felt a strange sensation when the word “father” was spoken. Leia had meant to call out to her adoptive father, Bail Organa. But for some strange reason she had directed the word towards Vader. And for some strange reason, Vader knew she had addressed him.

After about fifteen more minutes Leia still wouldn’t talk, and finally she passed out. Vader reluctantly shut off the interrogation droid and left Leia to rest alone in her cell. Vader was now off to report to Grand Moff Tarkin of his failure.

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back