• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristen Chenowith says "the word" in "Four Christmases"

saratk

TMF Master
There is a scene in the movie where Kristen Chenowith's character is trying to get her young daughter to go in the other room so she can have an "adult" talk with her sister and says "Hey, go in the other room and say thanks to Grandpa for your presents...go on or I'll tickle!" and as she runs away, Kristen does" tickle fingers at her, but no tickling happens.

I would kill to see

Kristen tickled... and now that they canceled Pushing Daisies.. it may never happen
:sigh:

I love Kristen as "Olive" on Pushing Daisies, there's rumor that a P.D. movie might be in the works. She'd be great as a lee or ler.

Drew

Pushing Daisies is great. It's sad it got cancelled. Not only is the creator pitching a movie, but he is also in negotiations to continue the story in comic book form. It's not the same, but at least the characters will live on....

Wait wait wait... ok, Number One: Awesome. I was going to see that movie anyway, but I didn't know Kristin was in it! Even better.

And Number Two: Cancelled? I just watched it Wednesday.

Last edited:
Why do they cancel good shows like PD or firefly and all the crap gets like 5-6 seasons? :fingerscrossed:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back