• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even though I'm not an artist...

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
...I've tried and drew. Actually, even though it was really hard (still is), I enjoyed it a lot. I made two pics of Swindow's Topin, as some sort of fan-contribution, and well, they're on a Yahoo!-club I founded for the occasion. Then I aquired a taste, and heck, I even designed my very first own character... Though her first appearance is, to put it mildly... well... mild. No tickling, no bare feet, no bells and whistles... BUT if I get some motivation, she'll regret I've ever thought her up. Yes, that means I'm gonna go and try to draw her in some ticklish situations. If I can manage that. Okay, so much for me, if you want, go check out my club and enjoy whatever little stuff you find there.

Marauder's Dungeon

y'know something, Mar? Sometimes you actually impress me. You have delved into a realm that I would never even attempt. No, I don't mean 'Riverdancing', I was refering to drawing. Your ability as an artist is on a par with your story writing. And we all know how good your stories are. I've joined the Yahoo club, and look forward to more artwork, from you as well as any other upcoming artists looking for an outlet. Good job.

so, You're no artist, eh? Well, you are now, and there's no rest for the talented. As if you're not busy enough already, now you'll be deluged with requests...not to Riverdance...you've crossed the line, and there's no turning back. Sleep No More!
-He Who Knows No Slumber

Just joined the club. It seriously is good stuff you've come up with, Maurauder!

thank you for your compliments, but...

...but nothing ! FOOLED YA ! Betcha thought I was gonna go an' say something negative ! Mwahahaha ! :D Well, really, thank you all - gripped, um, how do I put this - you rock, man ! You absolutely rock ! And those others, all those other members - I'll try not to disappoint you all. There will be a slow trickling of updates... and you know what ? Very soon, I'll launch a big secret hush hush project on the club which you will all find, or so I hope, interesting. Eyes alight, people, and thank you thank you thank you for the compliments... They made my day and took care of my soul's distress, nursing me back to... (yadda yadda, long rambling speech)... and thus, I close with a bow.

*bows*:p

Sorry I didn't reply to this before, I was too lazy to join the club. :D But, I just did, and I must say, nice pics Marauder. What program'd you use for the CG?

Anyways, keep up the good work, I look forward to future additions to your drawings folder!

~Syn

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back