• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The December Seattle Munch!

JulieTiger

Okay, Anna and I have deliberated some, and decided to hold a December munch! It will be on December 14th (a Sunday) at 5pm at our usual hangout.. "The Elephant and Castle" located at 1415 5th Ave in downtown Seattle.

Now don't be shy everyone. I know there are some of you willing tickle folks lurking around the puget sound area wanting to come visit.. that haven't yet tried! ... so just come!! Enjoy some fun conversation with us. We don't bite!! (unless you want us to) ..hehe. :gathering:

So, yes! Please join us this month. Its a laid back little English style restaurant and pub. We chat all about tickling and just relax while getting to know one another over drinks or food. Everyone buys their own.
We'd love to meet you! :hello:

FYI:
If you are a willing female interested in getting to know us (but are still hesitant without a chaperon) contact either me or Anna (Anna6-9) here on the TMF, and let us know. We would be willing to take you as our date if that is any easier for you! :)

Happy Holidays! <3

Not to be a buzzkill but is there any way you can start hosting it in a location that's more neutral for some of us. As I don't think everyone wants to try and navigate to downtown Seattle especially on a weekend. Plus I'm not sure how the feelings on meeting a public resturant type setting. Anyway just my thoughts on this, as I think we might get more of a turn out if we pick a better location or place to meet up at.

If I were in Seattle, I'd be going!

Not to be a buzzkill but is there any way you can start hosting it in a location that's more neutral for some of us. As I don't think everyone wants to try and navigate to downtown Seattle especially on a weekend. Plus I'm not sure how the feelings on meeting a public resturant type setting. Anyway just my thoughts on this, as I think we might get more of a turn out if we pick a better location or place to meet up at.

The whole point of a munch is to have it somewhere people can meet, greet
and eat in a public place. Restaurants are often chosen, and trust me, after
having been to dozens of these, that they are ideal. These aren't play parties,
and even with large groups, other patrons aren't going to pay you very much
attention.

It's as close to hiding in plain sight as most people get :)

Lee

True indeed, Lee.

We had 7 munches this year. I believe 5 were at the restaurant.. Those that came agreed was a good idea. Come summer we are talking of bbq, picnic type munches.

The Elephant & Castle is not difficult to find & plenty of parking around.

The biggest challenge has been getting the ladies, besides Julie & Anna, (2 dynamite ladies if I may say ;)) to join us.

Looking forward to seeing friends & perhaps some new faces.

If I am able to make it, what is the best way to determine which of the patrons of the Elephant and Castle are the TMF folk?

I'm gonna recommend you folks pick some sort of object - a decoration or toy - and inform all who plan to attend of the object.

Put it on the table, if in the bar.

If you're meeting to get a restaurant table, you'll have to mail Julie anyway, and she always includes her picture, here. Makes it easy to spot her in the waiting area.

We have a small name plate with tmf logo on it.

check out logo contest thread.

Im bringing a new male lee with me. He's not here on TMF but is a great lee and I sigested he come along.

Due to the storm we are cancelling the munch. Sorry! We will plan for one next month after the holiday rush is over.

Due to the storm we are cancelling the munch. Sorry! We will plan for one next month after the holiday rush is over.

I was planning on attending tomorrow - too bad our weather has not been cooperative. Hopefully, I will be able to make the meet-up in January.

My condolences on the harsh weather messin' wit' your event!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back