• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Rob a Wizard part 1 (F/F)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Don't Rob a Wizard

part I

by Kid Indy

Adianne walked silently as only elves can walk silently, making her way past the hulking guards (she thought they were orcs, but she didn't get close enough to take a close look) and into the corridors of the tower. Her elven shoes (made to dampen the already quiet sound of elf-steps) touched the hallway lightly as she swiftly and silently made her way through the wizard's lair. Now seeing herself what Ulfilas told her she would never reach alive, a thrill shivered her delicate shoulders and made her knees weak. She ducked against a corner, letting two more sword-weilding orcs (they were definitely orcs) pass her by. She had timed this out, and she knew that her spell would last only a few more minutes before she had to renew it. She turned and started up a spiral staircase.

Old Ulfilas told her not to come, but if he had his way, she wouldn't touch a magic book for decades. "We elves are patient people, and magi more than most." His elven proverb had become so predictable and stayed so constant that she could hear his voice even as she mock-mouthed it there in the stairwell. Whether elves lived hundreds of years or not, Adianne's urge to become a sorceror would not wait for old men or their old ways. Looking down, she saw her own hand begin to take on its normal olive color, and she knew that she would have to find a hiding place. Finding a door that would open, she stepped through.

Inside the room were rows of people sitting at desks. Engrossed at their work, they reacted neither to the well-oiled door's smooth opening nor Adianne's silent steps. She made her way into the corner of the room behind the writers. Studying the scene, she saw that all the writers, still immersed in their work, wore their hair in the style of elven ladies, braided into a single tail and tied at the bottom with a small vine. What struck her as odd were the bright feathers that adorned the vine-ties. These were obviously all women, and Adianne could not see a gray hair among them.

Casting a glance along the wall, she beheld the products of these scribes' work: the wall was filled with books, scrolls, and all kinds of writing supplies. She eyed them greedily, wondering where the finished products ended up. Looking up at the ceiling, she guessed farther up the tower. But now she was visible, and she needed some place to hide. Cursing her selection of hiding-rooms, she wondered how to speak a spell in a room full of silent copyists. Still moving without making a sound, she grabbed an empty inkwell from a shelf in the back of the room and began to make her way back towards the door. If she could get out of this room and into another, she might just be able to do it. She cursed her bad luck silently and lobbed the clay pot.

When the inkwell crashed to the ground on the far side of the room, the writers predictably turned their heads away from the room's entrance, and Adianne opened the door and slipped out. However, as she grabbed the handle of the door across the hall, one of the scribes, another elven woman with quick green eyes, opened the door and spotted her. Adianne slipped through the next door, but she could hear magic words being said on the other side. She looked around and saw that this room was full of the very books she had come to steal. When the door to this library opened with a crash, she looked to see the green-eyed elf's hand glowing, and with a gesture, streams of light, bent as they approached Adianne so that they resembled ropes, issued from her outstretched hand. The magic ropes soon wrapped around Adianne's wrists and ankles, and with a most un-elflike thump she hit the stone floor.

Within seconds orc guards had been summoned, and they lifted the bound elf off the ground. Rough hands tied a cloth around her eyes, and she could feel herself being carried down stairs. She heard a door open, and the orcs set her on what felt like a padded bench. The large, thick-skinned orc hands were soon replaced by small, quick elf hands. Silk rope soon joined the magic binding, and Adianne was soon sitting with her wrists bound above her head, her back to a post and her feet outstretched on the bench. She soon heard the door shut again. Still undable to see, she did not know whether all left or some stayed behind to guard her.

The magic ropes soon dissolved, but the elven rope remained. Adianne, fearing that she was being watched, remained still and tried to listen to the sounds of the room. She could hear nothing. Nobody but her was even breathing in the room, so she started trying to work her wrists free. The elven hands had done their job right, crisscrossing the fine silk rope in elven knots, and Adianne could not even get them to loosen. She sat and wondered what would become of her, but only a few minutes before she heard a door open.

Several, barely audible sets of feet entered the room along with a couple pairs of rather loud footsteps (must have been human). Amid the soft shoe sounds boomed two heavy boots. A voice soon joined their brute thumping: "So this is our thief?"

A light elven woman's voice answered, "She was prowling around the tower, and we caught her in one of your libraries."

Adianne heard the heavy footsteps come closer, and the voice soon joined it: "Why were you prowling around in my home, little one?" Adianne remained silent, not knowing what to do but reverting back to her natural defiance. The voice, now turned away from her, said, "Very well. Find out what she was here for. Remember, though, just a light brushing."

Adianne suddenly piped up. "A light brushing of what?"

"Ah, so you do have a voice! But I have important matters to which I must attend. I trust that you will cooperate with my apprentices. Ladies, you may do what you please after you have gotten an answer. I will be back shortly."

"What? What are they going to do? Where are you going?" The door shut, and light giggles began to surround her. One of the human voices began to chant magic words, and Adianne screamed. The spell stopped, and she could hear something happening behind her. Hands began to untie her feet, and she tried to kick out at them. Her kicks found only air. Immediately she was being hoisted to her feet by the rope above her head. With a snap, the knot above her wrists came loose, and she started to grab for her blindfold. As she reached, a pair of hands shoved her straight backwards. Somebody was crouching behind her, and her slender limbs flailed as she was upended. Before she hit the ground a padded mass broke her fall. Her arms, once flailing wildly, stuck fast to the unseen web, and her legs could not move. She was prone, limbs nearly straight out to her sides, still blindfolded. Although the web was flexible, she could not get a hand up to her blindfold.

She heard another voice intoning magic words, and suddenly she could see again. Looking down, however, she realized that the spell had stolen away not only the blindfold but her cloak and tunic as well; only her elven shoes and her silk undergarments remained. She looked up to see her captors, four women. Two were her own kind, elves, slender and shorter than the two human women beside them. Although they were young and trim for humans, their bulk was much greater than their companions. One of the elves held a pile of clothes in her hand, no doubt Adianne's. The other elven woman approached.

"You have no need to worry, young one. The web that holds you will dissolve in little more than an hour. Until then, we need you to answer our master's question. Why did you sneak into our home?" Adianne did not know what to do. She had no movement, and her lithe body, usually quick and efficient, was bound by this magical web. She merely glared back at her captors. The elf spoke again: "What is your name, young one?"

"Adianne."

"Adianne, the web that holds you only sticks to you. The rest of us can walk freely, and it will only hold us back as air might." She began to circle Adianne to demonstrate the point. Standing behind her captor she continued, "Now again I ask, why are you in our master's tower?" Adianne could feel the air from the words in her ear.

"I will not tell you a thing until you release me and give my clothes back!"

"A foolish choice, Adianne." With that the questioner reached up with two hands and gave the captive's hips a squeeze. Adianne let out a quick yelp, and the three women in front of her giggled again. "I suggest that you reconsider before we pull the information out of you."

Adianne realized that they could inflict as much damage as they wanted to her; that tickle on the hips was a reminder that she could not move to defend herself. Not knowing what else to do, she kept up the bravado. "When these webs come off, I'm going to--what? What are you doing? Stop!" Her protests turned to a high-pitched squeal as the interrogator's fingernails started to scratch lightly and continued to tickle her defenseless underarms. She wanted to protest, but she did not want to start laughing in earnest at a moment like this, so her mouth again clamped shut. The other three women were approaching her, and the tickling was becoming pure agony. When they had taken up positions around her, the first one stopped her tickling.

"Tifani! Heidi! Take off her shoes!" The remaining elf and one of the humans followed this instruction, setting the shoes carefully on the ground. "Now, Adianne, we're going to make you laugh for a while. Don't try to answer our questions now, because we're not listening. Just think about what you want to do once we're done."

"You can't do this to me! Stop!" Her head was craned upwards to look at the women, now pulling up short stools to sit at her feet. The other two were taking positions near her ribs.

"Heidi, tell me what her feet are like." The other elf began to stroke Adianne's feet, making them wriggle in response and drawing another giggle from the captive elf.

"Not an imperfection on them, Valeri. She's only been wearing elf-shoes." Adianne knew that elven shoes kept footsteps silent, and now she was aware of the effect in the other direction; her slender feet, so used to wearing the comfortable, silent shoes, had never known any real pressure from all the walking they did. They were as soft as the most pampered noble woman's feet, and as Heidi continued stroking them, they relayed every touch of her fingers throughout her legs and up into her torso.

"Good. She'll enjoy this part, then. Wait until we start, then make her scream." With that, the two women at Adianne's sides began their assault. The human woman's strong fingers began to knead Adianne's ribs, playing on them as a skilled master harpist plays on strings. Valeri scratched and scrabbled at her belly on the other side. Adianne's torso began to flail, and her lungs produced a ticklish screech that faded down into a troubled moan as she wriggled from side to side, slowing down one woman's tickling only to intensify the other's. Adianne fought to keep her mouth shut, but as the tickling continued, the sensations that would not stop began to overcome the defenses that could not replenish, and she started to giggle. Amid her own torture she could tell that she did indeed sound like a little one, a young elf whose sensitive skin was providing sport for a day's play. But the tickling did not stop, and soon her giggles were full laughter. Valeri shifted from belly to hips, drawing another squeal, and soon after the human woman started probing her underarm with one hand while squeezing her belly with the other. Adianne laughed with abandon, every shift bringing a new, girlish squeal.

But Adianne had forgotten the two women at her feet. With a certain amount of horror, she felt a cool liquid being brushed onto her soles and toes by two paintbrushes. She could not look at the two women to see whtat they were doing, but the stuff dried very quickly and coolly, reminding Adianne of alcohol rather than water. As they did this, the two upper body ticklers continued their work, making Adianne forget again about the ticklish peril waiting for the bottoms of her feet to cool.

The wait did not last long. Tifani, the human woman, began to scrabble her long fingernails over Adianne's sole, producing a scream that erupted into the room. Adianne tried to pull her leg back, but the web and the strong woman's hold on her ankle kept her from doing anything but laughing harder. Whatever the liquid was, it had made Adianne's feet unbearably ticklish; she could feel each nail as it traced its intoxicating path down her smooth, pink sole. And Heidi, the elven foot-inspector, was pulling her toes back and teasing the skin between them with her own fingernails. This was the most intense sensation of all, and Adianne abandoned herself to her laughter. The potion had made her toes her worst enemies; every touch and tickle drove her out of her mind, and her laughter was more high-pitched and frantic than she could ever remember.

Now Valeri switched back to her hips, squeezing and kneading and making her buck back and forth. She had moved from beside her ribs to beside her thighs, and she had ahold of her victim with a hand on each hip. The human woman, who later would introduce herself as Clari, had moved behind her, digging her large fingers into the captive elven ribs and making Adianne hold her eyes shut for the sheer intensity of the total tickling.

A new wail filled the air as Heidi began to flick her tongue between Adianne's toes, the lively squirming thing bringing the torment of the elf's feet to a fever pitch. All the while, the elf's fingers had found their way to the back of Adianne's knee, and now even her legs were withstanding the awful onslaught of the tickling master. Tifani had taken to scratching downward from the ball of Adianne's foot to the heel, each savage sweep robbing the poor girl of any dignity she might muster in the face of all this.

The tickling was horrendous, and Adianne would have made any bargain if only she could talk. At length, the door opened again, and Adianne could see a tall silhouette standing there. All four women fell away from her, standing straight and facing the man. "Any luck, ladies? Why is our little friend here?"

Although Adianne could not be sure that it would help, she burst forth, "To steal your magic books! I came her to steal your magic books!"

The figure was silent for a moment. "Well, my little elven darling, that's not a very good reason to visit a wizard in his home! I think that even before we talk about future living arrangements, you need to learn that lesson. Ladies, teach her a bit about stealing!" With that, the man walked out, and the door shut behind him. Adianne's four ticklers leered greedily and again took their positions. Adianne screamed.

Well, I hope that I can get some more free time to work on part 2. I hope that everyone enjoyed this, and as usual, feedback is welcome!

KI

I really liked this story. I'm anxious for the second part.:cool:

very good story! I'm not a great one for adjectives, but it was awesome, amazing, fantastic, beautifully written, a joy to read and the tickling kicked arse! Nice one!

Ditto to both of those comments! You are an excellent writer, and very imaginitive. Here's hoping you CAN find that ever-elusive free time to continue :)

what a cool story... it was fun and fantastic, and has great attention to detail....

thanks for sharing

It's on the way

Sorry for the delay, folks... I've spent the last two weeks going to weddings and moving to Georgia. But part 2 has been stewing away in my brain, and it'll soon be on the site...

Kid Indy

I know this seems self-serving, but I wanted to put both segments of the story together. Enjoy!

Kid Indy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back