• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Husband Tickled 18 and over please!

diversified

I have been wanting my wife to act out this fantasy with me. Hope this story hasn't been done before. Hope you like it...

Julie and Ron had an average relationship, no kids and married for three years now. They spoke about acting out a roleplay and decided to do it on Tuesday.

Both were scheduled for a half day at work and would meet at home for some fun. Tuesday finally came. They kissed each other goodbye and off to work they went. Once they were both gone a burglar who had been staking out their house entered the home.

She went thru the place quickly until she got to their bedroom, a few drawers into her snooping she found restraints, feathers, a few brushes, along with other toys. What the f-ck is all this junk, kinky bastards.

Downstairs she went, placing the last few items in her bag when the phone rang and scared the tar out of her. Hunny I am going to be about two hours late. Sorry I am missing our date. I am sure I can be home so around 3:00pm have yourself tied up and I will come in and give you your surprise.

The thief looked at the calander that said Dungeon Fun Date! The theif decided to go back upstairs after erasing the message off the machine. She layed out all the bondage equipment, blindfold, and headphones. Next she wrote a quick note that said Honey Tie Yourself Up, Put On All the Restraints and I will come finish securing you.

The husband came home right on time, read the note and got very excited, while he didnt know what she had in store for him it didnt matter, he loved that out of control feeling.

He had one arm secured and both feet, he attached the last cuff on his wrist, put on the headphones and blindfold, and he waited, the theif was beside herself, this was too easy. She approached the bed and tied off the remaining wrist, he was now secure and at her mercy. She walked in the closet and got a small rag and placed it in his mouth. Pressed down firmly on his lips as to say not a word.

Ron laid there grinning ear to ear. He didnt have to wait long. The burglar used her long manicured nails and glided them over his feet with one fail swoop. He shreiked, he actually sounded like a little girl. The burglar tickled every inch of his feet with her nails. While giving him a breif brake she noticed the brushes and the sonic toothbrush, oh ya this was going to be real intense, the bristles hit his foot and he immdiatly went into silent laughter. His wife never tickled him with such intensity before.

She then moved up to his ribs and arm pits, tickling him with no mercy. This went on for over an hour, he was a wreck, never had he been tortured like this before. Then his blood ran cold, the theif bent over and moved the headphones from his ears, she left the gag in place.

Her words scared him, she told him how much she enjoyed torturing him and that his lovely little wife would be home in about twenty minutes. When she comes in he is not to talk, ignore her at all costs. When she goes back downstairs the theif will leave. Try to warn her and I will hurt her and you.

Ten more minutes of torture ensued and then he lie there panting.

He had no idea the theif had put a letter in the hallway. My turn to be tied up honey, bet you cant make me laugh. The wife entered the house, not seeing her husband she thought oh ya he must be in the bedroom. On the way up she found the note, she smiled really big, he thinks he is so smart, she then remembered how sensitive people are after the cum.

She walked in the room, her husband was tied tight on the bed, I dont know how you secured yourself so good but you are in trouble now. He wanted to say something to warn her but he was helpless. The wife lightly tickled him from head to toe. This was a relief from the intense tickling he just endured.

Next he felt lotion on his happy place, in no time he was cumming his brains out. Wanting to be untied and let up so bad, but he remembered the theif was near, the wife cleaned him up and then went into a full out tickle assault on her husband, he was one giant nerve ending after orgasm, she tickled and teased his for about twenty minutes and then let him loose to cook dinner.

When the husband came back up to look around he saw there was no one in the closet. She was gone, there stuff was gone. He had to go let his wife know they were robbed.

The only detail he left out was the tickle torture he enured before she got home. That tickle session was the most intense thing he ever experienced.

The end.
Hope you like it, It is very hard to compete with the rest of you guys, your stories are so much better. But I tried.

Very cool and very clever first story Diversified. I liked it.

My only comments would be - spellcheck (may seem minor, but it does make a difference), and you could make this story soooo much longer with details!!

Good first piece though. Hope you continue.

And, don't worry about "competing". Just write what you like and what you want to read.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back