• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Check's in The Mail.

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Right now, I am a little perplexed. I still have not recieved my check for the month of October from Clips 4 Sale.

I spoke with Gia, and she told me a new check was on the way... well it's 8 days later, and still no check.

This is not the first time this has happened either. Does this happen to anybody else, or just me?

Hmmm.. they deposit my earning directly into my account and they are right on time every month. Wonder what happened.

I'm thinking that perhaps I have some shady postman who is stealing it then. Because that's also happened to my payroll check a few times, as well.

Pay the xtra $20 and have them put it directly into your account. No fuss, no problem. Make a separate secret account if you gotta hide from wifey, lol.

Pay the xtra $20 and have them put it directly into your account. No fuss, no problem. Make a separate secret account if you gotta hide from wifey, lol.

I did and they told me they could not because it was a wrong routing number, but the bank kept saying it was correct.

And they have kept saying they have resent the check, but thus far, no check.

So now I am waiting for both Octomber and November.... still.

Then they should at least send it certified mail or registered mail where you gotta sign that YOU received it. Sorry to hear that both parties are telling you the numbers are wrong. SOMEONE knows how to correct that.

I did and they told me they could not because it was a wrong routing number, but the bank kept saying it was correct.

And they have kept saying they have resent the check, but thus far, no check.

So now I am waiting for both Octomber and November.... still.

Wow that really sucks. I've had absolutely no problems with direct deposit.. they even make the deposits into my account if payday is on a Sunday.

I just spoke with Gia and she told me to give it a few days and we will see what happens.

If I don't get my check within a week, I will just decide to close my C4S store because all of this is just a little too weird.

They kept saying they've re-sent the check, but I still don't have it. Then they said they can't direct deposit because my routing number is wrong, when in fact it is not.

This is not the first time they "forgot" to send my check... but is the first time I am having this much trouble trying to get it.

Does anybody know of any alternate services to Clips 4 Sale, because if this is going to continue to be a hassle and head-ache, I'd just rather host my clips elsewhere.

Update:

Man do I feel like a fucking ass. The whole misunderstanding on my missing checks was MY fault. I logged onto my CFS store, updating some information and come to find out, I didn't even have my fucking apartment number listed.

No wonder they couldn't send the damn checks.

Anyways, issue is resolved!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back