• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i'm still a tease

janis

TMF Poster
i slip my slender size 7 feet from my shoes and place them on your lap.
my long toes slowly wiggling though the tan nylons i have on and wearing your favorite toe nail polish.
i look into your eyes and smile as i take one foot and slowly run my toes up and down the inside of your thigh.
the other foot still resting on your lap and my super ticklish and soft sole of my foot just an inch from your fingers.
than you wake from your dream! damn! no ending.
hehe!!!!
do you have an ending?

and at my age i still love to be a playful tease.

It would keep going.........

Hey Sweetheart!
If you were to tease me with your nylon-clad feet, I would grab hold of your ankles with your feet side-by-side and tickle them to death! To make it more fun, I could slowly tear the nylon from each foot (one at a time) as I tickle your feet nonstop, but I will let you catch your breath if needed. Undressing a woman's feet has to be one of the best part of a foot-tickling session. Whichever part of your feet is the most ticklish would be tickled the most, although I love tickling the arch the best!

Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kooooooooo!!!!

well a good ending to this would surely be you laughing like crazy while i tickled the heck out of your nyloned sole without mercy.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back