• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Tickled Natalie Portman (Part 1)

Gaius

TMF Poster
Outfit worn for this story

Warning: Sexy When Laughing

Midriffs. Women weren’t afraid to reveal their midriffs in this modern day, and I’m not sure whether this works for or against me. In high school, I was often too afraid to talk to any girl who exposed her midriff, for fear that she might catch me looking at the skin. The female midriff was an incredible piece of evolutionary engineering, actually. The best ones were slender, somewhat muscled.. lots of girls thought the key to looking good was simply to lower one’s weight, but I didn’t think this was entirely true. While healthy weight could make one more physically attractive, it was the muscle that really counted. I couldn’t stand frail, skinny girls. Their limbs were too thin, their stomachs caved in grotesquely under their protruding ribcage.. well, you get the idea.
But a girl who was in shape was a girl I couldn’t resist. It might sound horrible, but I can’t really deny it. It wasn’t easy to find a body like that in this modern world, and a toned female physique was a rare treasure indeed.
Thoughts like these help to pass the time during monotonous labor. Today’s labor wasn’t terribly monotonous, though. I was, after all, on the set of the new Star Wars film. Setting up lighting was, in spite of this, not a particularly enjoyable task. I was the only person working on the set for the past ten minutes, while the other riggers and workers had wandered off to grab breakfast. They would arrive shortly to test the lighting on individual locations and actors, but I was completely stunned when Natalie Portman sauntered onto the set, alone and in costume.
The costume might technically be the most ‘plain’ outfit she wore throughout the length of the entire film. It appeared to made out of some form-fitting spandex, completey white, complemented by small metallic bands at the biceps and a thick, white cape. It reminded me of the classic Leia outfit for some reason, but perhaps I was mistaken.. I hadn’t seen any of the old Star Wars movies in years.
Natalie didn’t have her cape on today, however. Yet this was irrelevant to the most obvious change I noticed: the entire middle section of the outfit was absent. The top went low enough to conceal her ribs, and was somewhat fringed to imitate a ‘torn’ effect. The rest of the tight suit went only to her waist, hugging her hips.. but she was completely naked between the waist and ribs!
Alright, maybe that’s stupid. It wasn’t a great amount of skin, but nevertheless great-looking.. and this was Natalie Portman! I would conjecture that she had a fair warning that this sort of costume would be worn, and she had hired a personal trainer.. her stomach looked amazing. Every muscle was perfectly toned, her skin a natural, elegant shade. Not too tan, not too pale. She was living, breathing, perfection. And she was on this set with me, and nobody else!
Actually, this made me nervous as hell. I kept tinkering with the lighting, watching her movements out of the corner of my eye, watched as she hefted a long chain-prop and hoisted it over sand-colored column.. if I remembered correctly, her character was scheduled to be executed along with the two main guys.. their names I could not recall, due to my sheer exhilaration. They were to be chained up, each to their own ‘column’ in the middle of this arena set, as a starting point for some action sequence. At some point during the battle, a creature clawed a portion of her character’s outfit off.. seemed pretty weird, but who cared? If Natalie Portman lost garments in a movie, no male in their right mind would complain about it.
“Hey, excuse me?” called out a delicate, feminine voice. I instantly knew it was her, because she had been looking at me and because.. well, no one else was around. Natalie Portman was speaking. Not just in my presence, but directly at me. I hesitated like a bumbling idiot, but turned to face her, trying my best not to glance at her gorgeous midriff..
“Can you help me out with this? It’s.. kind of high up.” She was referring to the chains, of course. Natalie was probably no more than five foot four, and could reach the chain’s point of attachment. My heart thudded in my chest, and I felt as though I was in some sort of trance by the time I got to the column. She thanked me as I took the chain from her slender hands and hoisted up to the point of attachment. I was sweating bullets after the mere four seconds it took to attach it, and I looked back down to see that she had already cuffed herself in the chains.
But wasn’t the creature supposed to slash her clothes off after she escaped her bonds? I believe so. I had given the script a brief skimming, and I had sent portions of it to TheForce.Net just for the hell of it, but I was quite sure that’s how it was supposed to happen. Had she been aware of it? She wasn’t wearing the proper, full costume.. but given that this was far better, how could I point it out? I didn’t say a word.
I was inches away from her. From Natalie Portman. In a revealing outfit, chained to a column, with no one else watching. This was extraordinary, and I felt the urge to to somehow.. take advantage of this predicament. But little could be done. She was Natalie Portman, after all. I couldn’t just…
But her stomach. The abdomen, the obliques, all of it.. fascinating flesh. I’m not very good at putting mental pictures into words, but how does one describe divine beauty? It just can’t be described.
I could not resist any longer. As I stood beside her, I reached out and gently grazed the surface of her abdomen with my hand, to make it seem accidental. Her reaction, however, was far more than I could have anticipated.

[More to come, if anyone's interested...]

For information and photographs of the lovely Natalie Portman,
visit www.natalieportman.com

Last edited:
Yes i am, and PLEEEEEEASE tell me this is a true story *begs and pants like a dog*

I guess it shouldn't surprise me. Who can resist this girl?

Certainly not me.

Totally. In my "Scenes We Never Saw" series, i wanted 2 do a story involving where Padme's shirt gets ripped, but i just couldn't think of how 2 make that like a "missing scene". i also wanted 2 do one of young Beru, but i can't think of a "missing scene" 4 her either. Same goes 4 Oola the dancer from RotJ

I think someone might have already done a story kind of like that one, in the Geonosian arena. But isn't Oola dead? I have trouble with tickling dead aliens.:p

yes, someone DID do a story from the arena, but i'm talking about someone like Anakin tickling her. Hmm, maybe after the day was saved? As 4 Oola, couldn't i do a scene BEFORE she died?...come 2 think of it, y DIDN'T i do that?

Please continue, and make sure you get all over that belly, including her belly button!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back