• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NukeLaloosh

TMF Expert
Hi everybody,

I am Eric, I am 23 years old, and I currently live about an hour and a half north of New York City. I am a lifelong New Yorker (with the exception of the first year of my life which I spent in New Jersey), but I'm looking forward to moving out of the Northeast within the next few years.

I'll give you a little background about my life thus far. I am one of three kids, and I am technically the youngest. I say technically because I DO have an older sister, but I also have a twin sister. My twin is 38 minutes older than me (sorry mom), so that's why i am technically the youngest. My parents are divorced and both are remarried, so I also have a step brother and step sister on each side. My mother raised me, and i am eternally grateful for everything she did and all she sacrificed for me and my sisters.

I grew up in Woodstock NY, and that explains my love of music and the arts. Woodstock is a unique place which is somewhat of a haven for musicians, authors, painters, etc. Contrary to popular belief, the original Woodstock (1969) festival was NOT held in Woodstock, although it was originally supposed to be. Depending on which story you hear, either they underestimated the amount of people that would show up, or they didn't have the proper permits to have a music festival in the small town. They eventually decided on Bethel, NY.

Thanks to Woodstock I currently play the guitar, the harmonica, and piano. I constantly go to concerts and LOVE jamming with the kids.

Last year I graduated from Siena College with a bachelor's degree in Political Science, and it was one of the proudest moments of my life. I wasn't exactly a "model student" in high school, and the fact that I made it to college in the first place was an achievement. I currently work for a health insurance company. Before everybody pisses and moans about how corrupt these companies are and how it's their fault that insurance premiums rise a average of 6% a year, just know that you are wrong. I am not just saying that because I happen to work for one of these companies, I actually do everything I can to make sure that people get as much out of their insurance as possible. Knowing that my company had 4 billion (with a b) dollars in profits last year allows for to not lose any sleep over helping people. Just know that doctors and patients have every bit as much to do with rising health costs as the insurance companies.

As far as the TMF, I absolutely love it here. I have existed here for a little while, under two different monikers, but some months ago I scrapped the other one and decided to start actively posting (of course, under the name NukeLaloosh). It's been fun posting and there are always interesting threads which present great ideas and allow for interesting debate.

I can't honestly say I have always been comfortable with loving tickling, in fact it took quite a while to be at ease with it. It wasn't necessarily that I felt "weird" about it ... because I have always been eccentric. It also wasn't that I felt "alone" ... because I grew up in the age of the internet. While I may not have stumbled on this forum right away, there were plenty of websites that featured tickling, so I put 2 and 2 together. Sometimes, it's just not that easy. Being, say, 16 years old, all my friends were interested and experimenting with sex, and while I did these same things, it felt like I was living a lie. Not that I have anything against sex (I AM a human being), but knowing that I would rather completely tickle a girl until she was breathless and babbling, it was like deceiving myself.

Now, things are completely different. It's nice to embrace this love of tickling! That's not to say that I shout it from the rooftops and take out full page ads in the Sunday Times about it, but I also don't have a problem talking about it with people. That ALSO doesn't mean that I have brought it up to all my friends, they are all completely open minded, but sometimes it's just easier to avoid the topic.

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. I hope to continue to enjoy myself here, and I'd like to start regularly talking to more people. I have "met" a few people here, and developed what I consider to be pretty good friendships with them, but I'd like to meet more people! I think this so called "NEST" would be a great opportunity to do just that (assuming that I pass the tests, the hazing, and can run a 4.6 40 meter dash). So feel free to PM me or send me a letter in the mail. I also have two pics posted in the member photos section, so that you know I am actually a man, and not a woman pretending to be a man (hahaha).

awesome profile.... rock on with your bad self!!!! I will be going to my first NEST this year..... Hope to see you there!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back