• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artoo

Artoo

Verified
Hello, and thanks in advance for reading. :)

I'm 21 years old, half Sri Lankan, half Scottish, black hair, black eyes. My self esteem has risen rather a lot in the past few months, giving rise to me often referring to my newly-found narcissism.
Having said that, I am quite a humble character, as well as being witty, sarcastic, eerily twisted, not easily manipulated. I try to think more than 2 steps ahead of the game.

I've recently become part of the BDSM scene here in the UK - although tickling is and always will be my first love, I feel there is a larger expression of sexuality out there, something which I am most certainly willing to explore.
As well as tickling, I'm into sensation play, mild pain, biting people, and I have a WAM interest (I don't think it's a full blown fetish). I have been a Dom in one D/s relationship, but as I am a natural switch, I felt like I was missing out on part of the relationship, which eventually led to said relationship breaking down (along with other reasons).

In my vanilla life? (I hate the term vanilla - it referrs to the most common, and I am most certainly not "most common", even in the non-sexual aspects of my life)
Well, I do a lot of things. I dislike being bored.

To that end, my hobbies include the following;

• Playing with fire (this is actually becoming more of a profession than a hobby, when I get paid to do firebreathing, and other such things)
  • Off-road unicycling
  • Street unicycling (bmx-style tricks on one wheel)
  • Juggling
  • Capoeira (a Brazilian martial art, and one of the major precursors to breakdancing)
  • Swordfighting (I'm only beginning to get into this, but it ties in with my fire performance stuff)
  • Reading, especially books on Philosophy and Religion
  • Writing, recording, producing and DJing music (mostly "dance" music, though I am a session musician for "normal" music as well)
  • Singing, playing Guitar, Bass, Piano, and any other instrument that comes my way that I can bash out a little ditty on.

Politically, I consider myself a Libertarian. I believe absolutely in maximum liberty in both personal and economic issues. I believe that your life is your own, to do with as you will. I believe that nobody has the right to infringe upon your life without mutual agreement.

Spiritually, I am a post-christian Atheist. Details of this can probably be found lying at the bottom of the barrel of laughs known as the P&R forum. ;)

I found the TMF years ago, but didn't register until August 2007, under the name Artoo Deetoo. Since everyone referred to me as Artoo anyway, I asked Myriads to change it to the shortened version you see now.

I'm (usually) of a cheerful disposition, and am always willing to talk about stuff, so send me a PM if you'd like to know me a bit more.

Again, thanks for reading,

Having said that, I am quite a humble character, as well as being witty, sarcastic, eerily twisted

Talk about "know thyself" o.o
Off-road unicycling sounds really hard to do, you've got some skills, kid ;D

Last edited:
sounds awesome, R2! would definitely like to meet the lot of you UK guys sooner than later!

Artoo... that's awesome!!!! unicycling... I still have training wheels on my bicycle!!!!! nice profile dude!!

Sweet profile man! Sounds like you have all kinds of unique talents.

Yeah, yer pretty hawt...except you think sex in baked beans is hot. Other than that you pretty much rock hardcore.

Damn, Ru. You are a man of many skills. I've enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to meeting you soon. Peace bro.

Wow, Artoo, what a cool actual first name you appear to have. Thank you for taking the time to post this; you're the closest thing I've seen to Sri Lanka since Carmen Sandiego.

*Dirty underhanded bump*

Now go read my profile, if you haven't already. ;)

Although this profile makes Artoo sound cool, he's actually much better in real life - even when he is almost shaking from coffee overdosing due to lack of sleep.

:man:

You do sound very cool. I love hearing about people who are into new things and have a variety of hobbies. Do you have any clips of you juggling or fire breathing?

Artoo, it's always a pleasure to run into you in chat. I like your open-minded personality and I really appreciate your quick wit. Hope your back is doing better!

Although this profile makes Artoo sound cool, he's actually much better in real life - even when he is almost shaking from coffee overdosing due to lack of sleep.

:man:

Lol, thanks Kat :p

I've not overdoesd on coffee in a long time now; I had my first cup for a week just 15 minutes ago though, hopefully I won't go down the slippery slope. :D

Hope to see you at the Brummie munch this month!

Thanks for posting this and for the "bump". :)

We haven't really talked much on the forum but everyone speaks highly of you (*feeds the newly discovered narcissist in you* :D ) and I hope we get a chance to hang out and chat sometime.

I agree books on philosophy can make an awesome read. :D Nice profile, Ru! You seem like a pretty cool guy, it's unfortunate that I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you that much.

Oh! Ello Ru!
Tis a nice day in jolly ol' England? Care for a bit of tea, mate?

ru
ru
ru
ru
ru
ru
ru

HI!

You have a very interesting set of hobbies and professions. I love that! And I agree with the "vanilla" life. They try to bring in the term to describe the non BDSM/kink side of a person, unfortunately that doesn't work too effectively. I like to leave it just as the term for the 'nillas who don't know what they are missing from our dark side!

What discipline of the sword are you learning? Or are you starting with stage fighting? I did a couple years back of English style broad and standard. I wish I had stuck with it. But then I also wish I had done either stage style or an asian style... Oh well. One of these days.

Thanks for sharing those tidbits about yourself with us here. It was nice learning a bit more about you! Catch you around the forum. Best wishes...

Well R2, I hope to see you in Amsterdam this summer, and share with you the wonderful joys of carbonated beer and Dutch vegetables.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back