• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ViperGTS

ViperGTS

For those who are not already acquainted with me, my name is Mark, and I am 22 years old as of this writing (December '08). The long and short of it is, I have been sexually curious since 15, active since 16, and into the BDSM lifestyle since 17. I have attended several NEST events as well as an event in Saginaw, MI and one near Columbus, OH. I also run Viper Productions, a tickling fetish film company that has clips ranging from fully clothed, innocent tickling to intense tickle torture, tight bondage, and forced orgasms.

That's the quick version. For those who would like more details, read on.

When I was a young lad, to the tune of 15 years old, I was already curious about tickling. I remember when I was a kid and I'd go to the McDonald's playpen, I'd find any excuse I could to tickle the bare or socked feet of the other girls who were in the ballpit or the tubes or the slides. Usually, they'd just look at me funny, but occasionally I'd get a very ticklish one who'd squeal and giggle and generally enjoy the interaction until her mommy made her leave. As I grew older, and came into my teenage years, I found the internet, and when I was 15, I did a Yahoo search for the word "tickling." I found the TMF, and thought, "Holy crap, there's a whole WEBSITE for this??"

I signed up immediately, skipping past the "HAY U HAV 2 BE OLDER THAN 18!" prompt. Yes, I was a bad boy. For a while everything was fine...I browsed, read, and learned. I spent time absorbing knowledge and the experience of others, making connections that I never knew possible. Soon, I couldn't help but start interacting, but I was not the best behaved person on the forum.

Soon I was found out, and I was banned for being underage. However, my appetite for bondage and tickling had already been whet. My very first girlfriend allowed me to tie her to a four post bed and tickle her silly. She didn't enjoy it that much, but she must not have hated it either, since I lost my virginity that night.

That was when the connection was finally made. Since that night, I have as of yet been unable to separate the act of tickling from the act of sex.

Over the next few years, I had a few relationships that began and ended the same way others do. The tickling was something that always was accepted, or at the very least, tolerated. The deep seeded desire to tickle torture my partners (and yes, random, attractive female strangers) grew and grew. When I turned 18, I got back in touch with the TMF and was then allowed to be unbanned.

I have been an active member of the TMF ever since. I was so thrilled in 2004 to attend my very first gathering, NEST '04. I met some fantastic people, like MaxSpeer, QB Weaver, LeeAllure and many, many others. Since then, I have NO intention of NOT attending NEST in the future.

Skip forward a few years to 2007. After being in and out of a couple of relationships and developing not only a taste for tickling, but also a taste and passion for BDSM, I decided to share my interests with the entire world. With nothing more than a digital camera, some rope, and a hot girlfriend with ridiculously ticklish skin, I started filming my tickling exploits and making them available to the community. A preview for my very first video can be seen here, with the full video available at Viper Productions. From there, things snowballed - not only do I have recognition from people both around the world and from right up the street, but I also have the opportunity to give back to the community from which I had taken so much. I've developed my "tickling skills" and have worked constantly on my bondage knowledge, and now I am enjoying life to the fullest while running this fantastic company.

As of right now, I am deeply in love with my girlfriend Corry (SapphireRose on the TMF) who also assists with Viper Productions. I plan on attending Nest '09, as well.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this bio, Viper. Your story makes me wish I'd come of age in the internet era, too. :D

Thanks for sharing with the group!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD BAD BOY!!!!!! tickle monster at Mickey D's............. MUAH HA HA HAAAAAA ............ see you at NEST!!!! I am soooo excited to meet you in person.................... peace:hello:

Thank you for taking the time to post that, Viper. I've always admired the apparent veracity with which you've pursued that lifestyle, and congratulate you on your achievements in it.

wondering

man i feel like i've lived like that, cept for that whole tickling girls in the ball pit, i tried more to capture them on the play ground, but they liked it, teachers didn't
i got into it in highschool but couldn't really get into anything about it cept with girlfriends but they just didn't seem to understand my fetish, oh well millions out there huh.
i've been a fan of the TMF and TT for years but i've pushed tickling to a more sexual level as well, and my girl like yours does her best to put up with it as long as she gets hers in the end.
about these NEST functions, i knew some functions existed but i haven't really heard much about them cept seen them on some clips,
do these guys have a website, i'd like some leads on this stuff

Cool profile, Mark :)

I always imagined you as being a lot older than I am, rather than a couple of months older, what with you having so much experience in the BDSM scene.

Keep making awesome videos! :D

thanks for posting this about yourself and omg i love your site its fantastic and turns me on

GoddessofLove you should get a hold of ViperGTS and meet him and let him tie you up and tickle you for us all to see, he will even bring you to a fantastic orgasm with his magical vibrators too. We would all love to see this....GO FOR IT!!!!

Trying to help you out her ViperGTS.....Hope it works....LOL

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back