• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

P.J. Harvey

FungusMungus1

TMF Novice
I was at the u2 concert in philadelphia last night and an interesting thing happened. P.J. Harvey opened for them and about 2 songs into her performance she sort of limped over to the microphone and pronounced in a sexy british accent, "well this has never happened before. It seems I broke the heel off of my boot." At this point some guy in the front yelled "TAKE IT OFF!." P.J. smiled and said "That's exactly what I'm going to do." The crowd started cheering as she ran over to the drums and took her one boot off. She wasn't wearing socks! So she started hop over to the microphone with one boot on and one boot off when she sat back down and took the other one off. She grabbed a guitar and went back to the microphone. She continued to perform and dance around showing off her bare soles until it came time to press the pedals. :D
For those of you who aren't musicians I'll explain: She has to use her feet to press pedals at the microphone to change the sound at desirable times.
Well, anyway, so she went to press the pedal but she went to do it gently because she wasn't wearing shoes. She sort of stroked her foot against it when she went to pull away and she let out a little giggle.

That's great. Sure it's a little thing, but glad to hear about it nonetheless! Thanks a lot for posting-what are the chances of hearing about that otherwise?!!!

thank you thank you !

god i love that woman, one of the best singers out there ! as a matter of fact, my entire appartment is plastered with posters of her (no, really). man, this post... it's pure gold ! thanks again !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back