• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Greatest Magic 5/26

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
It was a repeat, and this show has probably been posted before, but rather then search through all the threads here (cause I am too freakin lazy...lol), I thought I'd just post about it quick.

REALLY nice magic box tickles tonight. GORGEOUS blonde gets locked into box on table. Big blade down the middle, voila, she's two halves. Pulls two halves apart, pulls box off bottom half, revealing her legs from the thighs down. Her ankles are strapped down too. Magician tickles her feet for a good 10 seconds or so (possibly a little longer...was the longest magic box tickle I have ever seen). Nice wiggling, but laughter was faked and piped in from somewhere off the set. Then he goes to her upper half, removes the box there, revealing her from hips up. Then he covers her top half back up with the box, goes to her lower half, and tickles her feet AGAIN before putting the box back over her legs. Reattaches her, and releases her. All in all pretty decent. It was definitely the longest mainstream tickling I have seen in quite some time.

Mimi :)

Worlds Greatest Magic

Mimi,
I heartily agree, this is a very nice instance of tickling occuring in a magic act.

For those of you who haven't seen this particular illusion, I do have a clip of it and would be happy to post it, just let me know if you'd like to see it.

[email protected]

I would definetely like to see this clip if you can post it. I do not think I have seen this one. All the magic tickling I have seen is from very old shows.

Thanks in advance,

Knight Tickler

Magic Clip Now Available

Hi again,

If you'd like to see the magic scene that Mimi referred to, please visit the TMF Clip area.

jugglertx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back