• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another posting from me folks, I hope you like it.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Tickle Massage...
Written by Ticklishcelt
Inspired by Tracy.
c. 2002.

98 99 100.” Counted Tracy as she lifted the barbells and flexed her arm muscles. She was enjoying her twice weekly workouts at the university’s gym and was packing up to go home when she saw the one of the physical education teachers working out. She walked over for a closer look and watched as the girl benched 200 lbs.
“That’s something I could never do.” She commented as the other girl put the weights down
“ You just need practice. You could do it like me.”
“I’m Tracy. You really think I could?”
“I’m Libra; pleased to meet you and yes you could in time.”
“Not right now with these aching muscles. I guess once again I pushed myself too hard.”
“Everyone does it now and then; it happens. What you need right now is a massage, to sooth those aching muscles of yours.” Libra disassembled the weights and put them back on the shelf.
“God would I ever love one right about now.”
“Okay, go into the massage room and I’ll be in a minute.”
“You’ll me give a massage? That’s very kind of you.”
“On second thought, those in the room aren’t as good as the one I have in my place. Would you care to come back for a glass of wine?”
Tracy zipped up her bag. “That’s very kind of you, I’d like that very much.
Libra changed and then they both left the gym and they both walked out of the building. A warm breeze met them as they walked across the common to the village, and Tracy shivered.
“You cold?” Asked Libra.
“No, Tracy replied. “The breeze just tickles a bit that’s all.”
“Oooh.” Libra smiled and giggles a bit.
“I say something funny?” Tracy asked quizzically.
“No. I just love warm nights; they tickle me too. We have something in common.”
Queens University was one of the finest in the country and one of the oldest. Ivy-covered buildings tree lined walkways and a small Georgian village of shops and houses and row houses. It was in a way, a picture, perfect postcard of a university you’d find in some classic 19th century English novel.
Tracy was head of a small department in the English Department. She loved teaching there and she loved the other faculty, the students and the atmosphere in general. Her place like Libras was located in what was termed the village of which members of the faculty mostly occupied the housing units.
They turned down a small street and Libra led the way through an iron gateway passed a small but varied collection of rose bushes on either side of the walk and up two stairs to a large green wooden door.
“Here we are my place.” Libra turned the key in the lock and opened the door into a spacious hallway.
“You have a nice place.”
“Thank you, it’s right around the corner from you.”
Tracy stopped and was puzzled by what Libra had just said. ‘How did she know where I lived.’ She thought.
“You’ll find the massage room straight down the end of the hall and turn to your left. I’ll get the wine.”
When she reached the room she saw a massage table in the middle of the room, green plants along the walls, a door leading somewhere, and curved row of floor to ceiling windows. Several very comfortable looking chairs were also spotted about the room and near the table was medium sized wooden cabinet. The slightly subdued lighting in the room had mellowness to it and the room on a whole hade a very inviting look and mood to it.
“Nice table isn’t it, and extremely comfortable to lay on too. Sometimes I just lay on it and go to sleep.”
Libra put two glasses down on the cabinet followed by a bottle of white Riesling.
“Shall we get right to it?”
“Sure.”
Libra reached into the cabinet and pulled out what appeared to be a pair of panties, but was made of a slightly heavier material than normal.
“Behind that door is a change room; you can put these on in there and they Velcro up the sides. Oh and just where these; no bra please.”
Tracy was changed in a moment and returned to the table.
“Okay if you’ll hop up here and lay on your back we’ll get started. I turned the heat up a bit so you won‘t feel chilly.”
Tracy did as she was asked. “Thank you, I was wondering about that.”
“Now I have a different method then your normal one; it’s a more relaxing and fun massage technique. Would you like to try it or have a regular one instead?”
“No, please lets try yours.”
“Okay if you place your arms above your head and to the corners of the table, then place your feet to the bottom corners.”
Tracy again did as she was asked, but wondered why she had to be in this position to be massaged. To her it was somewhat vulnerable, but if it helped with the massage, she was ready to try it.
Libra then took Tracy’s left foot and began securing it in wool-lined leather cuff. Tracy squirmed a bit as she then did the other foot. Libra then went to the head of the bed, gently took hold of Tracy’s wrists and began to pull her up the table, stretching her arms somewhat taught. She then secured the wrists as she had done Tracy’s ankles.
“Not to question or complain, but is this necessary for a massage?” Tracey asked, lifting her head to see what Libra was doing.
“It is for a tickle massage,”
“D-did y-you sss-say t-t-tickle m-mas-sage?”
“You got it sweetheart.” Libra grazed Tracy’s left armpit with five fingertips, and Tracy flinched.
“Wait a min-nute!” “Relax, you‘ll love this.”
Libra started lightly and spider tickling in earnest and this overcame Tracy, like waves rolling onto the shore.
“Ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhh” was all she could say.
“See it’s working already. You’re relaxing quite nicely.”
Libra’s ten fingers worked in further now, sensually exploring the creamy-smooth, buttery-soft helpless, defenceless, wide-open hollows that were Tracy’s armpits. She writhed as much as the bonds would let her; trying anything to get way from the ten extreme, relentless and torturous tickling fingers.
“Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, nnnnoooo! GGgod thaaat tiickles OH GOD NO STOP!”
Tracy’s chest and waist arched high into the air, and Libra was delighted at this reaction.
“OOOOHHH, my but we are a ticklish little one aren’t we! I like this; it’s been well worth the wait! Let’s try your feet now.”
“Whaaaat ddoo you mmmean Ahhh ahhh ahhhh, wwwwoorth theee wwwait? Ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh!”
seen. Those nights in the change room while you were undressing. Seeing your finely sculpted body toned to the max. It was all my fingers could do not to reach out and play with your ribs. And these armpits here; my eyes wanted to explore every micrometer of skin!
Libra moved to the foot of the bed and grazed her left hand over Tracy’s right sole. Her foot flinched slightly, but no laughter came out. Libra then bent the toes back and tickled underside and the sole in earnest. This brought only mild giggles from Tracy and a slight movement. Trying the other foot, Libra got the same reaction. She tried different techniques, but all with the same result of mild giggles.
“Oh well, can’t have everything I guess. So it’s back to your armpits.“
“NOT THE PITS! NOT THE PITS! Tracey screamed, and started to buck wildly to get away.
She re-entered Tracy’s armpits and the bound girl’s chest and waist spasmed up again, reaching even higher this time. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her head shook from side to side.
“Why... I’ve been watching you for some time girl, and I love what I’ve Tracy’s body pounded the mattress and she writhed all over, desperately trying to get away from the fiendish and unrelenting fingers.
“OH GOD NO STOP PLEASE STOP PLEEEEEEEASE!”
Libra moved her hands slowly down Tracy’s armpits and also began rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption in that she began to buck wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. Being stretched out and tied down didn’t allow her much room to manoeuvre, but never the less she tried. All the while Libra continued to dig her fingers into Tracy’s armpits and the top of her ribcage. She then straddled Tracy, to hold her waist down, placed her fingertips squarely on her ribcage and began to rub vigorously and methodically. Tracey immediately began bucking and screaming again.
“AY AY HE HE HA HA AY AY HE HE OH GOD NO STOP! HA HAA!”
Tracy’s eyes were still closed tight and her head still rocked from side to side and Libra could feel her volcanic movement underneath.
Hee hee hee! Ohohoh--aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! D-don't d-d-do that!
Libra then put all ten of her fingers on her top right rib. Pressing lightly, she began sliding them back and forth beginning to explore every millimetre. Tracy squirmed as much as the bonds would let her and began giggling.
With that, she dug her fingers into her ribs and Tracy erupted with full-bore laughter and intense bucking. Libra’s fingers once again made contact with both sides of her ribcage, and Tracy bucked so hard Libra could almost feel the table move. Tracy pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions.
She spread her fingers wide and squeezed her way up to Tracy’s armpits and back down. Tracy erupted in shrill, helpless laughter and tried to beg Libra to stop, to leave her alone, but every breath she managed to suck in exploded from her chest as screaming laughter.
"AHAHAHAHA HAH HAH HA HA HA HA HA! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEE! N-n-no m-more! No m-more t-t-t-tickling! NO M-MORE--I b-b-beg--HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HAH HAH! I--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA! Oh, God no, don't TOUCH me! Don't t-tickle-- PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE I BEG YOU, PLEEEEEEEASE!"
Libra’s fingers again came down on both sides of Tracy’s ribcage just outside her breasts. Then, slowly and sensuously, she began moving them up toward her armpits again. She could feel Tracy’s delicate, finely sculpted ribs underneath and felt them expand and contract spasmodically as she laughed. Tracy went wild in her bondage, laughing helplessly.
Libra ran her fingers up and down Tracy’s helpless, defenceless upper body. She teased her way up to her armpits, then stayed for almost a minute along the hypersensitive ribs. She continued down to the bottom edge of Tracy’s spasmodic ribcage. Tracy was helpless on her bondage and bucking wildly. It seemed that the more Libra tickled, the more ticklish Tracy became and the more ticklish she became, the more Libra tickled. Tracy’s torment seemed to go round and round in a vicious circle.
“Stttopppp pppplleeaasseee Godddddd sssaaveemmmmeeee!”
“God save you, sorry sweetheart, but there’s only you and me here. And god‘s too busy saving the world to stop me from tickle torturing you.”
Libra worked her fingers into Tracy’s top ribs again and found another hotspot. Tracy screamed like never before and bucked like a western bronco. Libra continued to straddle the frantic girl to keep her still, and rode her for all Tracy was worth. But Tracy still had enough strength to keep Libra on her toes, or she’d fall off. Libra could feel Tracy’s finely sculpted ribcage bucking and writhing under her, and constantly had to reposition herself to stay on top. Then she got an idea.
“Ohhh.” Libra smiled wickedly and sensuously. “You are a real wriggler girl, but I can fix that.”
With that Libra got off and grabbed a cushion from a nearby chair. Tickling Tracy’s ribs again with one hand, she awaited the moment when her spasming ribcage would spasm and her back would arch. This didn’t take long to materialize and when it did, Libra shoved the cushion under Tracy’s back, thereby keeping it permanent arch. Tracy’s ribs were now prominently displayed and being that she was already stretched taught, she now had no upper body movement whatsoever. This delighted Libra no end as now she felt that she had the perfect armpits, ribcage and tummy complete with button, to tease, tickle and play with. Pits, ribs, tummy and button; they were hers for the taking, the teasing and the tickling in no uncertain terms. Libra relished this thought and would make it last as long as possible. After all Tracy wasn’t going anywhere. She then resumed tickling Tracy’s armpits, jabbing and stroking here and there, making sure there the spontaneity of it all was as torturous as the tickling. Tracy’s constant jerking, writhing and machine gun bursts of laughter was evidence that it was working exquisitely, and Libra’s wicked evil grin appeared again as the tickles were taking their toll. She was tickle torturing Tracy for all the girl was worth and it was working. Tracy’s accompanying screams of laughter to each jerk and writhe was music to Libra’s ears, and she decided to make this a long symphony, complete with encores.
All the while Tracy was saying and repeating things like “Stop please, Oh shit and This is pure torture,” which was also delighting Libra no end. But she kept reminding the tortured girl that her pleadings were falling on deaf ears and would all night too. This only caused Tracy to writhe even more, trying desperately to avoid the torturously tormenting fingers. But in the taught state she was in, this was impossible. Tracy’s buttery-soft, smooth and deep hollows were getting a workout that was way beyond tickle torture, and she was gradually diminishing in strength. Libra’s fingers were lightning fast, ever moving and highly erratic. That meant that they would dart into the ribs every so often, bringing new intense squeals of laughter from the helpless victim. She began totally working on Tracy’s ribs now, the second of her four hyper-ticklish spots. Tracy’s ribs were experiencing conniptions upon conniptions and spasms upon spasms. Even her back was beginning to arch off the cushion that had been pushed under her and this amazed Libra who thought that Tracy couldn’t go anywhere.
Each of Tracy’s ribs could be clearly seen and Libra took the time to surf her fingers over each one separately and sloooooowly. Back and forth on each rib, sloooooowly surfing and surfing, torturously tormenting the poor girl half to death. And Tracy’s laughter was now a steady stream of loud, jagged giggles that rose and fell as each rib was individually, torturously tormented.
Libra now directed her attention to Tracy’s ultra taught tummy, complete with helpless, defenceless and oh so inviting button. She traced circles around the tummy, tracing them smaller and smaller until she was torturously circling the button like a buzzard circles the carcass. This was driving Tracy nuts and all she could do with what little strength she had left to her, was to strain at her bonds, hoping one would break. Such was not the case here and this only further caused Tracy to sap her strength. She was a mass of jelly by this point, mass of quivering, wriggling and writhing jelly. Libra smirked and said how at this point, that she wondered if the bonds holding Tracy down really necessary. Of course they were she added, being sadistic on top of everything else.
“What’s say if I rub a little further down?”
Tracy shuddered, shivered and wrenched herself all over.
“you should c-ca-call ththis a t-tickle t-torture m-massage!” She stammered out.
“If I called it that sweetheart, no one would want one.” Libra leaned forward and kissed Tracy on the lips.
Tracy was surprised by this, but was too busy laughing and struggling to get away from the incessantly, relentlessly and torturously tormenting fingers to say anything about it.
Moving further down, Libra began to rub Tracy’s inner thighs, and this seem to restore some strength and laughter, as the tormented girl began bucking and screaming again. This was the forth spot that spelled torture with a capital T, and made Libra smile again. Rubbing all the way from the knees to Tracy’s crotch, she could feel more volcanic movement.
Libra’s moved her fingers up Tracy’s leg and began to stroke inside the massage shorts. This made Tracy shudder and shiver even more and also made her start moaning. Tracy could feel Libra’s fingers probing and stroking her mound with the slightest touch. She could feel her lips parting and she tried with all her might to contain the orgasm that was starting to build.
“My you are getting warm here!”
Tracy’s muscle control was slowly on its last legs, and there was nothing she could to stop the orgasm that was welling up inside of her. All she could do was to pray that Libra would stop probing, stroking and tickling her there. This was a torment that she couldn’t stand, and it made her twitch and jerk. ‘Oh God’ she thought, Libra could tickle her anywhere else, but why here. This was pure torture and a half to her. But at the same time she felt the tortures, she also felt a pleasing sensation as well. It was as though she was enjoying another woman stroking her there. Several guys had stroked her there in their relationships with her and she had loved it. But here was a woman she didn’t know till tonight doing the same thing and she felt equally soothed by it all.
“Do I feel a wetness?” Libra asked, pinching Tracy’s pulsating mound.
The dam had cracked and she could feel a trickle of love juices starting to flow. Any moment now there would be a torrent of juices pouring out of her, cascading to the padded table below. She was about to orgasm and she didn’t want to, as she would stain the massage table. But Libra was making her have the orgasm and it was her table to boot. Suddenly she felt Libra climbing onto the table again only this time between her legs, felt the massage pants being removed and then felt Libra’s tongue stroking her mound. The sensations of the teasing tongue was too much for her and the dam burst. She could feel Niagara Falls and lay there helplessly as copious amounts of love juices flowed from her. And Libra’s tongue was getting it all... Licking, licking and licking every drop as it came out.
Tracy writhed to get closer to the tongue; trying to assist in Libra getting every drop. The more she writhed the more she moaned and the more she orgasmd the warmer she got.
“Well you’ve had an orgasm tonight and plenty of tickling, but it’s time for bed.” Stated Libra, as she got off Tracy again.
Tracey felt relieved that the tickle torture was over, but yet at the same time, a part of her wanted the tickling and the orgasms to continue. Her chest was heaving, she was still writhing from the tickling and her thighs tummy ribs and armpits all felt so sore after that torturous torment that Libra had called a tickle massage.
“Well judging by that silly smile on your face, it looks as though you enjoyed your massage.” She untied Tracy, and with one last dominant move grazed her left hand over Tracy’s left armpit.
Tracy still writhed, but nodded weakly, and giggled a little as Libra’s fingers found the hotspot again.
Libra leaned forward and kissed her again and this time Tracy reciprocated by kissing back.
“You need some rest sweetheart.”
“It is rather late, I should be going.” Tracy surprised herself by kissing Libra.
“Don’t go, stay the night here. It’s very lonely for a single women in a double bed.”

Re: I hope you like it.

I like it a lot! Great story. I hope that you write a sequel in which Tracy gets to turn the (massage) tables on Libra.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back