• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

old teenage mutant ninja turtles

iticklefeet

does anyone remember this, i remember when i was younger i saw an episode of this where shredder needed information. He tickles April's bare feet to get it. I cant remember what happens after this part.

nah...

Sorry, but I dont think so. There where rumors around here about such a scene for a long time, but I dont believe it until I see some pics or a clip!
TNO

no no iticklefeet is right, to an extent. it wasnt shredder tickling april but the villian Don Tortelli. i cant remember the name of the episode but i know for a fact it exists. its a good scene (for a cartoon), the only thing that kinda dampered it for me is that there was m/m tickling too, b/c Tortelli couldnt get April to talk so he tickled Vernon. i hope i was able to shed some light on this topic. :)

I think I have the clip in question. I have a clip of April being foot tickled with a feather from the Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles. Tklr22 is right that it is not Shredder tickling her though. I did not watch the cartoon, so I can not say for sure who the identity of the tickler is, but tklr22 is probably right in his assesment of it being Don Tortelli.

Anyway, yes, this clip DOES indeed exist, because it's in my collection. I can email it to you guys if you'd like. I don't have the ability to post it here myself.

Mimi

The name of the episode is "The Great Kimono Caper". Don turtelli had april and vernon tied up. He tickled both their feet for info. I hope this clears up any confusion.

That clip excist indeed, but nothing with shredder...a little confusing ;)
There is another clip with 2 children, Zack an Caithlin. They are both getting their feet tickled, but you cant see Caithlin getting it, though :(

I think tere was anouther one involving a kid getting tickled as well but I can't remember the ep. And why the heck wasn't Catlin see getting tickled?

To the best of my knowledge, there have been three TMNT episodes involving ticling.

The first and foremost is the one with April and Vernon getting feet tickled by Don Turtelli.
The second was the one with Zack and Caitlin getting their feet tickled by the same Don Turtelli.
The third (and least appealing to me) was one with Vernon and his fat boss getting tickled first by a spy, then by the now famous Don Turtelli, and lastly by alien Elvis clones.

There were actually a total of five episodes containing tickling. The three that were mentioned by That Guy and a scene involving Michaelangelo getting tickled by an alien with laser/feather like weapon, and splinter getting tickled by the robotic turtle that donatello made when he was trying to vacuum him.
As far as I know those were the only instances that tickling occurred in the show. Too bad Don Turtelli never made it as either a figure or as a villain in the movies. I definitley would have bought the figure.

Lady Tickler said:
Mimi I would love that clip, my e-mail is [email protected]
can you please e-mail it to me
thanks

Lady Tickler, I have tried emailing the clip to you 3 times now, and it keeps coming back as failed mail. Do you have another email address you'd like me to send it to instead?

Mimi

Can i have some too?

If anyone has the one with the kid being tickled and Vern and his boss being tickled, send them to me at [email protected]. If the clip is over 1048k, then put it one Kazaa.....thanks a lot!!!

FYI....

Here are the names of 3 of the 5 episodes:

The Case of the Hot Kimono -- featuring April and Vernon tickled

The Great Boldini -- featuring Zach tickled

Burne's Blues -- Vernon and Burne tickled

If I'm not mistaken that April clip is on this site in the clip section I downloaded it a few months back last fall I believe I'm not sure what page it's on

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back