• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As Needed for Pain

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post Removed**

Last edited:
**Post Removed**

Last edited:
Dave,

I've know for a very lont time that you are an outstanding writer. But you really have outdone yourself with this one. It's deep, ultra erotic and has a heavy dose of that special brand of Dave2112 sadism that makes all your stories so intense.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Dave, I almost burnt dinner last night. That's how caught up I was in reading your latest tale.

Outstanding, as always. Indeed, I've noticed more and more of the darker side creeping into your stories over the last six to nine months. (paging Captain Obvious... ;))

Methinks an anthology could be an idea?

:cuddle:

Very clever dear Dave. You certainly have a mastery with words. I can picture it entirely. The "women" and the "master" and what each means.

It certainly shows your dynamic self and the juxtaposed selves you are comprised of. Each bit a new layer. One of erotic, one of sadisim, and everything else in between and beyond all that.

As always your works are truly fascinating.

As always, Dave, you take fetish fiction up a huge notch.

If you're not a Vonnegut fan... you should be. :p You relentless bastard, you. ^^;

The story itself was amazing. Dark, haunting, powerful, masterfully composed, and deeply disturbing.

It seems to me, and I may be completely stating the obvious here, that your work has headed away from tickle fiction nd more toward the psychological entropy, the downward spiral of an addictive mind, or rather an insight into the mind behind the fetish. Instead of most fetish fiction which is intended only to placate that mind, not explore it, not expose it.

The power play between Payne and his "girls" was devilishly well written. And I thought that the ingenuity behind their names was especially clever. The method style of writing definitely removes those carefully constructed inhibitions that we all seem to have. Well done.

As for the story itself, which is to say - the tickle action itself... I found it to be devastatingly difficult to read. Far too real for me. Which kinda says a lot about how I approach my particular fetish, I suppose. You have a rare gift to bring a rawness, a realness, that few are prepared to experiment with. It was sort of like reading Victor Hugo for me. I have such a hard time with the metaphysics and morality involved, but the scope, the mastery of the writing is so pronounced it is impossible for me not to enjoy it. That is a real compliment. Usually when I find a piece of fetish material that does not perfectly meet the "feel" that I look for, I can't finish it. Reading this story in specific was like a trip into my OWN psyche. And that my friend is no small accomplishment.
Anyway... blah blah blah... I could keep blathering on endlessly. But I will instead stop short and simply say that this latest piece is so good that it actually hurt.

My compliments, amigo.

B

Jim - I'm glad you enjoyed this one. You've been there for the whole progression, and any that stick out in your mind mean a lot to me.

Pix - Ok, I owe you dinner! I'm not sure if I'd say things are darker for the sake of being darker...but there has been a shitload of introspection in that time period you mention, and I guess this is what comes out.

Mel - Wow, thanks! As a fellow lover of the English language, I'm happy that this twisted tale reached you somehow. It was a tough write, but at least we have a few new words for our game. :triangle:

Bandito - I truly appreciate your thoughts on this. As one of the very few people who knew what I was planning before writing this, not only your support but your friendship and concern was very important to me. You "got" what I was trying to do, and I thank you for that. I'm glad you picked up on the names...that was a true bitch. With any work that uses some form of literary "device", a writer has to walk a fine line between giving your reader credit for being able to figure it out, and gently guiding them along in places. Sid and Addie were actually the first ones I thought of, but Reiko was a bit of a stretch. I went through about four rewrites of her name before that one clicked.

What really moved me about your comment was the honesty of the difficulty in reading the "action" scenes. It's what I was going for, and I'm glad to see it worked. And yes, I am a big fan of Kurt Vonnegut. :triangle:

Dave,

First of all thanks for sending me the note to read this. Second , it was deep, twisted, evil and so darn hot.

You put to words what one who is going through a detox does endure, the many "voices" one has to endure. Almost like a twisted personality at times.

I give you kudos for writting this while you were going through your detox. It was so well written and raw. Remind me to never have a session with you- your a bit intense for me. :)

Luvs ya Bro,
HUGSSSSSSS/Lisa

That... was.. so amazing.

I absolutely loved the way you wrote this... it actually feel something.

You have such a wonderful talent, and you even inspire me. :)

Keep up the awesome work, Dave.

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

You are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwwwwwww

AubBabes - Thanks so much. To be inspiring to someone of your potential, and to be able to make someone feel something who is really only looking for "feel" in the first place, is an acheivement that makes writing worth it. Oh, and Happy New Year even though USC still sucks. ;) :triangle: :2poke:

RainMan - I'm glad you enjoyed it. One of the things that always pleases me is to receive comments from folks who don't post that much. It becomes somehow meaningful on another level.

Lisssssssssa - I figured you would really get this one, and I'm happy that you did, and that you enjoyed it. You're a true friend and a great gal.

psychtickle 101

You know.. i wish that i had paid a lot more attention in psych class, buti never thought that freudian theory could be made so interesting... LOL.

I know those women... It's the strangest thing, but i know those women. It's amazing the way that you materialize and bring self fantasy into three full dimenstions that take on a life of their own in the piece. its really amazing how universal some of those triggers are.

I have spent a lot of time studdying the affects of positive affirmation, and it is still amazing to imagine a female voice affirming all the little deviations that percilate in our depraved minds. it's so intense. i still remember when when Sid was telling the main charecter how much she wished he would tie her up MORE subjecting her to the intense torment of violent forced orgasms and insatiable vibrations... that section will be burned to the front of my mind FOREVER.

It also sets a very interesting template. i think that true love comes when you can find a woman that in some way fills or at least touches on all three parts of the psyche in just that way... burning desire physical indulgence and psychological connection. It's amazing that even before i read it i sometimes fantasized about a woman who at different times knew how to appeal to each of my senses mixing defiance submission and general fervent desire to completely fulfill our corrupt imaginations.

it also discovers the danger of too much self indulgence. i know that sometimes lost in the little world of my writing that sometimes reality can become a backdrop to the inner conversation... i think that sometimes in real relationships with women the ideal other woman that we have been dreaming of can sometimes get in the way just a little...

there are so many different pieces... so much to digest... so much eroticism...

wow.

and its amazing. the more and more i read i can realize not only our similarities but our differences as human beings. it is truly astonishing how much of us is in our writing and how we shape it sometimes even when we don't try too. hehe.

and i think that there is just something so wonderfully wrong taking something as elusive and sacred as female climax and wielding it menacingly as a testament to our own omnipitence forcing the submission of those who used to torment us so much... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gosh i love this job. LOL.

i think i speak for everyone when i say from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for this wonderful piece and another great contribution to our little club.

JJ.

Ugh, I have to comment, again. Such an amazing story shouldn't be so hidden. :)

I absolutely love the exciting rush I get from reading this piece. The power you place in this, and the whole emotional conflict with the victum.

Loveloveloveit. :) Awesomeawesomeawesome.

Awww, thanks, little darlin'. Nice to know that there are those who still appreciate my work on its merit. You rock like the Flintstones' house. ;)

Whew! :triangle:

Who wouldn’t enjoy such a hot fantasy ride? I inserted the tokens and journeyed with it. When Dave responded to my Vantickler Comic and associated it with this story, it poked my curiosity to see through—“the small mind” no matter how long it takes before I give my feedback.

The small mind.

The phrase has been used in his story, I just borrowed it, because it is the most compelling phrase I contemplated in it, aside from “hearing the voice”. It is so vivid and colorful read. While you’ll get drawn to the HOT narratives, Dave’s style of writing simply made it sophisticated. You know that it is artfully HOT. How could one just ruminate in between reality then complete that as one uninhibited, organized piece of artful writing? Very concise and carefully put into place. I appreciate reading the specific plots, which is like knowing someone else’s dream. Artists do have this solitude, getting inside and immersing the unseen…then finding a joyful moment never shared to anyone, then it finds its way out, whether he/she likes it or not. It is what this narrative is all about. The madness of a mind—the ego or if one will admit. Beautiful it is. You understand the screaming pain within. Payne. Like birth and death perhaps. The small complex mind human has.

While this is a very erotic read, I find it just the shell of yet deeper core. You’ll truly appreciate just knowing there is more, yet you’ll just need share the surface, and leave the inner core a private mystery. Well, I just love what you did to Katie though.

Small little mind. And the voices are heard loud and clear… Very nice story!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back