• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

maverick83

maverick83

TMF Expert
Jason6.JPG

Name: Jason
Birthdate: June 12, 1983

Maverick – One who thinks and acts independently. If you’re looking for a short answer to “Who am I?”, that would be it. An independent yet understanding mind. A modern-day philosopher, giving ignorance and pretention an ongoing beatdown. My honesty, integrity, and lucidity are both my greatest strengths and my greatest weaknesses. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. Here are a few observations that have helped define my outlook:

Our reality is a paradox both created and reconciled by perspective.

Emotion is the shadow of instinct. More specifically, the basic survival instinct, fear. Positive emotions represent triumphs over it, negative emotions represent succumbing to it. Point is, the source is instinct, the source is fear. Emotions should be treated as instincts. They should help you, not own you. Enhance your reasoning, not replace it.

Egotism is a growing concern. With too many people talking and not enough listening, we are depriving ourselves and each other of knowledge and wisdom, and demonstrating that we can actually say too little by saying too much.

Competence leads to confidence, and confidence leads to serenity.

Wanna know more? Links to my website and my Myspace page are down there in my signature.

Egotism is a growing concern. With too many people talking and not enough listening, we are depriving ourselves and each other of knowledge and wisdom, and demonstrating that we can actually say too little by saying too much.

I totally agree with you on this. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back