• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best performance on Stern?

Which celebrity had the best performance on Stern?

• Pamela Anderson

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Carmen Electra

Votes: 62 89.9%
  • Brande Roderick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kylrad

TMF Regular
Which celebrity had the best performance on Howard's show?

Carmen's performance was exactly what her last name implies...electrifying!

Carmen Electra

I never saw the clip, buuuuut from waht I saw of the vid-caps she needed all kinds of people to help hold her down.

Gotta be Carmen. She was a delightful ticklee and a bit sassy too.

"Get naked Howard, and I'll tell you!" :blaugh: Gotta love it when a gal like that gets her just deserts.

Carmen was great, Brande just wasn't very ticklish, and Pamela was, well, plastic.

Carmen is the only one of these three who is truly ticklish on her feet. Pamela didn't react much, and neither did Brande, when they were tickled. Unfortunately, Carmen didn't seem to enjoy the experience, but I guess that just shows how ticklish she is! :D

I think Steph McMahon would have been the winner here if Stern had done the business. She's been severely shagable for years for me (when she's not in character anyway) and I'd have loved to have seen it.

Sad eh? lol

BigJim said:
I think Steph McMahon would have been the winner here if Stern had done the business.

Agreed, but only if she's just as, or is even more, ticklish on her feet than Carmen is. :D

amk714 said:

Agreed, but only if she's just as, or is even more, ticklish on her feet than Carmen is. :D

Very true. It would be a crime if the posessor of such a cute pair of feet wasn't ticklish on them though.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back