• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slacker2114

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Ok, where to begin…

Hi, my name’s Brent and I’m a TMF’er for life. I was born on May 14th, 1971 in Reading, PA. I lived in Reading until I was 4, when my dad’s job transferred us to Tamaqua, PA. Not soon after, my parents divorced and I saw very little of my father after the split.

My mom re-married and we moved to Summit Hill, PA which is where I lived until I graduated high school. After school, I moved back to Reading and have stayed pretty much in that area ever since.

I don’t particularly care for PA, quite possibly because I’ve lived here all my life. Still, I’d take most any excuse to move away to another state. There really isn’t much to keep me here, so any ol’ excuse will do.

A late bloomer to the inner-webs, I never had a clue that tickling was so widespread a fetish until I got online in the beginning of 2000. I discovered the usual oldie sites like Josie’s, Tom’s, Alaskan’s and a Russian tickling site. When I first discovered the TMF, I was confused since I was still a ‘net tard. I kind of shied away from it (it was still on EZBoards at the time) and stayed away.

Then, in late 2000, I finally got my own pc and returned to the TMF. I was a bit more computer savvy by that point, so I registered. I was amazed at the amount of content that was there. My only interactions with other members was thru the chatroom which could be hell on a lot of nights. Then, if memory serves me correctly, the EZBoards site was closed down to be transferred over to the current VBulletins incarnation. Or something to that effect. Anyway, it went live in April 2001 and I re-joined and have been here since.

The past 8 years had it’s ups and downs for me both personally and online. My interaction with other members was very slowly picking up as was my going to other parts of the forum besides clips and artwork. And what I once thought was a close group of elite friends on the boards (no, not a clique. Don’t be douches.) surrounded by lurkers and odds and ends type people, turned out to be just regular people who met thru various means, be it gatherings, private meetings or whatever.

It wasn’t until this year that I finally stopped feeling like an outcast among my own kind. I started to get more involved in posting and interacting with other members. Aside from the few friends I knew I had, I made a new bunch of friends as well as discovering friends I never knew I had. Starting next year, I’m going to start attending gatherings and begin meeting the people I’ve become close with on the boards, plus more. It’s something I very much look forward to.

When on the forum, my first stop is always GD and the various sub-forums. Then I move on to Artwork and Mainstream, then TD. It’s amazing the amount of info and ideas I pick up just from reading the posts. Of course, top priority when I come on is PMs and VMs (I do so love the personal interactions). On slow days, I take the time to look thru the stories and vid clip sections of the forum. So much different from the days when all I ever went to was Pics, Vids and Art.

Other little facts about me: I’m 6’2” and weigh in at a fairly solid 285 lbs. I’ve been told by many over the years, mostly by women, that I have a very intimidating look about me. Mix that with my deadpan and sometimes dark sense of humor and my social awkwardness, it has always been rather hard for me to make friends. But the ones I make, I’m fiercely loyal to and very protective of. In essence, I’d rather it be me that gets hurt/in trouble than one of my friends.

And if you have ever seen the pro-wrestler Snitsky on tv….yeah, I went to school with him. He graduated a year before me. And I gotta tell ya, his being an asshole on tv is no stretch for him. In fact, when I first saw him on RAW a couple years ago, I thought “Damn, Gene has sort of mellowed over the years”.

There’s much more to my story as I’m sure you guessed, but I won’t bore you with my war stories from over the years here. Suffice to say, I’ve watched the TMF grow and evolve over the years and watched myself evolve with it. I’d like to think we’ve both changed for the better.

If you ever want to learn more about me, just ask. I'm pretty open with answering questions, but terrible at volunteering info. Send me PMs. I enjoy them. Even ones from the creepy bastards. Those make for hours of entertainment among me and my friends.

So there you have it, the abridged version of my life. A bit longer than I wanted it to be, but I think it gets the point across.

Awesome, babe. :redheart: :lover:

BACK THE FUCKING FUNBUS UP--

You went to school with SNITSKY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Awesome, babe. :redheart: :lover:

BACK THE FUCKING FUNBUS UP--

You went to school with SNITSKY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, I did. He lived in Nesquehoning and I lived in Summit Hill. It was an area that had a bunch of small towns that all bussed to the same school district.

Funny thing about him was when he was by himself, he tried extra hard to be nice and get people to like him. But if his cronies were around, he was a total fucking dickhead that no one could stand.

Brent aka Slacker... You my friend are hillarious... I love your sense of humor..... and heard you on tmf radio the other night..... funny bastard!!! anyway.. I love the 'net tard thing... I am still a net tard!!!! hahahah ... well thanks for sharing with the group.. I too shall be a tmf'er for life!!!!

That was definitely a great read man! When I saw your birth year was 71 as well I knew you were a dignified lad! :)

Brent aka Slacker... You my friend are hillarious... I love your sense of humor..... and heard you on tmf radio the other night..... funny bastard!!! anyway.. I love the 'net tard thing... I am still a net tard!!!! hahahah ... well thanks for sharing with the group.. I too shall be a tmf'er for life!!!!

Thank ye kindly, Iris. I do try to be funny. Glad to know my humor isn't always lost on people. :0

That was definitely a great read man! When I saw your birth year was 71 as well I knew you were a dignified lad! :)

Yeah, they don't make us like the way they did in the early 70's anymore, do they? :D

Yeah, they don't make us like the way they did in the early 70's anymore, do they? :D

Old? Brittle? Hollow bones?? yeah...don't quite make us like that...we're more agile and solid....but I can see the pros and cons of both *rolls eyes*

Wow - you're kinda very much ginormous-er than I had anticipated....

We need Slacker, my Adam and Rhino at the same gathering. we really do :excited: :justlips:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back