• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CD216

CD216

3rd Level Orange Feather
So this could prove interesting...

I suppose I should just start with the basics. My name is Chris, I'm 19 as I make this thread, but will be 20 come February. I'm currently a full-time student in the good ol' state of Massachusetts where I am a Kinesiology major. For those who don't know, kinesiology is essentially exercise science.

Anywho, I tend to have varied interests. I enjoy going to the gym, playing poker, hanging out with my buds, going to parties; you know, the typical college life. The ironic thing is that I'm a very introverted person, so even when I'm out at parties and such I tend to keep to myself. C'est la vie I suppose.

When it comes to tickling, I really don't know how to explain it. I've always been fascinated by it, but didn't even realize I was ticklish until around 7th grade of elementary school. I didn't think much of it, just that I greatly enjoyed the feeling of being tickled and tickling others, but I was also very self-conscious about it. Then I found this place and I lurked for a while before finally growing a set and joining. My real life tickling experience is limited unfortunately. I've tickled/been tickled by some ex's but never anything too serious. Ah well.

I guess to summarize this whole little thing, I'll just say that I'm fairly unique. I'm stubborn, determined, cynical, sarcastic, and several other adjectives that I'm too lazy to type at the moment. Nevertheless, hope you all learned something and if you ever want to chat or anything, send a PM. Take it easy everyone.

-Chris

Welcome. Enjoy the site! Good luck with studying exercise science. I had a room mate who was doing that. Anatomy and psyiology looked mad hard.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back