• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #27 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Wow not many people wear scarves anymore. That was surprising.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

Since the last two weeks have been less then sucessful, its time for a simple theme. And one that will please the TMF members too! This weeks theme is "Barefoot".

Show me a picture of you barefoot. Simple!

Myriads

Well, since no one has posted yet, I will go ahead and do so, and hopefully more attractive members of the TMF shall follow! ;)

This is about the only pic I have were I'm barefoot. I know my face isn't in it but Helena can verify that it is my bedroom.

*Did I say that out loud?*

Attachments

• 100_0733.JPG
    100_0733.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 46
zwaaaaaaaaaahhharrbarrghharrblllllll

HARIBITCH THESE ARE FOR YOU!! :p

100_5262.jpg

100_5249.jpg

Hmmm...

I am almost NEVER barefoot, however, I did find two pics I've posted before of my bare FOOT.

Here we go...

There we go. ^_^

- Chaneda

so first one is barefoot...but that NEVER happens...2nd one is more true to my fashion :D

Notice the swarm of twilight books hahahahahahaha

Ok. It's the old cliche. Barefoot and pregnant. I was 8 months pregnant, to be exact.

Here are a couple of barefoot pics of me, one at the park and one on my couch. I love being barefoot outside and at home. :D

Here I am :)

Attachments

• long toes.jpg
    long toes.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 75
  • my soles.jpg
    my soles.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 172
  • more soles.jpg
    more soles.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 138
  • sexy me.jpg
    sexy me.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 184
only pics I have at the moment..... will take more this week!!!

Attachments

• th_0620081655.jpg
    th_0620081655.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back