• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for customers and producers

Tickle Abuse

Verified
is anyone else's c4s store getting a ton of rejected transactions? In the past 24 hrs, 50 plus of my sales have been rejected and I think its a server issue with c4s since I never get more than a few each month. Any customers having trouble making a purchase or any other producer having this problem? It is BS!!!

I too was worried about this, and JUST got off the phone with them. She said they are doing some changes and server stuff and not to worry about anything. Cause Ive been getting emails with the words Credit Card Fraud, etc. And then on your sales page it says "moved". So that got me concerned. Apparantly you will only see the date, title of the sale, price and the sale order number and thats it. No more of who bought: Joe Smith, Address....

I too was worried about this, and JUST got off the phone with them. She said they are doing some changes and server stuff and not to worry about anything. Cause Ive been getting emails with the words Credit Card Fraud, etc. And then on your sales page it says "moved". So that got me concerned. Apparantly you will only see the date, title of the sale, price and the sale order number and thats it. No more of who bought: Joe Smith, Address....

Ok, thanks, thought it was just me.

is anyone else's c4s store getting a ton of rejected transactions? In the past 24 hrs, 50 plus of my sales have been rejected and I think its a server issue with c4s since I never get more than a few each month. Any customers having trouble making a purchase or any other producer having this problem? It is BS!!!

Hi, I have some problems too, some problems with price, problems in their systems and they absolutely NEVER answer to their clients if they have some trouble with the system. I try to contact them for 10 days without answer from them.:facepalm2:

Hi, I have some problems too, some problems with price, problems in their systems and they absolutely NEVER answer to their clients if they have some trouble with the system. I try to contact them for 10 days without answer from them.:facepalm2:

I got through to them on the phone and I got the runaround, no answer to my question.

I got through to them on the phone and I got the runaround, no answer to my question.

It's curious and not very serious. I think they have many technical problems and they don't know how to fix them. By the way your videos are awesome. I bought a lot of them and I was never disappointed.

I'm not aware of any rejected transactions recently. Do you mean transactions that are refused by the system (how does the system let you know?), or chargeback? I got some cases of chargeback in the past, but it's been a long time since it's happened. Otherwise, aside from the very rare cases of customers writing me to let me know something failed, I've never been informed of rejected transactions.

By the way, you make over 50 sales PER DAY?!?!?!? Jesus Christ!!!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back