• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tklee88

tklee88

Verified
TKlee88

About Me:

Hi!!!!!!!! So I'm Katie. I'm 20 years old and live in the wonderful Tar Heel State...bleh. I'm in school for classical singing, but right now I'm not sure if my career is headed in opera or musical theatre. I will graduate in 2011! Whoot! I then hope to move to NYC to go to grad school, or just "rough it" so to speak. Music is the one thing I'm passionate about more than anything. I randomly slip into "music nerd" mode once in awhile, so just watch for it ;). My favorite color is pink!!!!!! I love little itty bitty dogs and I love cats! I'm obsessed with the Twilight Saga, and have discovered that I'm very much into the idea of biting :D. Edward Cullen is amazing! hahahaha. I'm one of those people who is happy just about 24/7. If you catch me in a bad mood, it usually goes away pretty fast, and I typically have a VERY good reason for being upset. My friends and family are the most important thing in my life, period. I'm baptized Catholic, confirmed Lutheran :D. An interesting combination I know :D. That is me in a nut shell!​

My Tickling Background:

I recently "de-lurked" this past summer. I am what you would call a late bloomer, I guess. I didn't realize I had an interest in tickling until I was about 18 or 19. I had an incident happen where one of my close guy friends tickled me for one of the longest periods of time I have actually received and when he was done I realized that I really enjoyed it. I was curious, so I did a google search and stumbled onto the TMF. At first, I was overwhelmed. I saw the opening page with someone's feet in bondage, and immediately exited the site. I was still curious, so I came back for about a year just looking. I started reading the true stories section and a little of Tickling Discussion, but I was not about to join just to post. After awhile, I decided I was really interested in this, and it was a bigger part of my life than I realized. I decided to register, and slowly started making my way through the forums. I have very little experience with tickling. When I joined I thought I was strictly a 'Lee, but as I've gotten more involved, I have found my devious side and have started to dabble in my fair share of 'Lering...that's right...watch out boys! I will be attending NEST 2009, so watch out!​

Random Katie-isms

We all know that I have my famous catch phrases....so here they are! Warning: Highly Contagious.

Don't Judge Me!
Can we just talk about???
Slash
Legit!
Herna!
note* this list may change...these are all I can think of for right now.

Random Pics That Define Me A Little Better:

usa_nyc_metropolitanopera_6.jpg
twilight-poster.jpg

broadway_new_york_09.jpg
singing-in-the-rain.jpg

legally.jpg
beauty.jpg

Thanks for taking time out to look at my profile! Y'all come back now, ya hear????

Last edited:
Short, sweet, and to the point...just like you Katie. :D

Thank you for sharing with us and we're glad you're a part of our little corner of the 'net.

Gawwwwww.. Pink! I love to hate it. ;)

Lovely profile, darling. <3

Hi voice twin. Good stuff! See you at NEST 09. Music Majors, madness and all that jazz to scare the people.

::Hugs:: :snow:

hello Katie, nice profile it was nice chatting with you in the chat room a couple of weeks ago during the radio show

zomg I almost just had a panic attack. I looked at this and realized it wasn't pink for awhile (I had forgotten my little thingy that turns the color). Geez...I'm a fail face. But no worries! I fixed it! I haz a win!!!!!!!! :D

Lovely profile. I love classical music and opera and the movie "Singin' in the Rain." Pm me sometime.

Here is an awesome picture ECEU did!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

kat1_final.png

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back