• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts Of The Past, And Of The Future, And, The Future, With, Or Without, Baseball?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a quiet winter following the setback in the World Series. For the team, they knew they would have to wait a whole year, to get a crack at the Yankees again.

For Mitch and Naomi, things were much more complicated. Mitch was physicially and emotionally exhausted at the end of the World Series. At the time the last out was made, he thought he was going to retire. Another very serious circumstance was Naomi's position in the matter. All during the previous season, Naomi had threatened to leave Mitch, first at the end of the baseball season, then, at the end of the calendar year. Both deadlines passed, and the couple was still living together, and sleeping together. On the night the Good Guys lost the World Series, Mitch asked Naomi in a serious tone of voice: "Are you still planning on packing me in at the end of the year?" Naomi stared at him, and replied: "Don't ask me that, and just keep trying to work on our relationship, and I think you'll be pleased at the outcome, Mitchell". Sometimes, as unhappy as Mitch and Naomi seemed to be in their marriage, it seemed to Mitch that both he and Naomi were big talkers, and could not follow through with the final blow that would end their marriage. They had been seperated three times, divorced once, and Naomi had filed for divorce on two other occasions, and then withdrawn it. Something, be it a love no one else but them understood, three grown children, or the fact they had spent a quarter century together, was keeping them together.

Also, shortly before spring training was to begin, decision time had come on what to do about baseball for the next season. Mitch and Naomi went to the team offices, and signed their one year contracts, with Elmont Koehler and Lee Sniderman saying simply to them: "Welcome back, glad to have both of you on board".

After a decent spring, the Good Guys opened the season on a sunny, pleasant, 78 degree day against the Mets, in front of a sellout on Opening Day. Gil Bellows opposed the Mets Johan Santana. Both pitchers pitched well, allowing but one run in seven innings each. After the Mets took the lead in the eighth, their new closer Francisco Rodriguez, one of the best in baseball, came in to try and close the deal for the Mets. A Tom Cruise base hit, and a Mitch home run, quickly put an end to those plans, and the Good Guys had a thrilling, 3-2, Opening Day victory. The next day, on Opening Day Two, Charlize Theron fired a four hit shutout, as the Good Guys hit three homers, and prevailed, 4-0. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday afternoon, and gave up four runs in five innings. This time, trailing 4-2, the Good Guys could not rally against Rodriguez in the ninth, and lost, for their first defeat of the year.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling. "So, is it a quiet beginning to the season? Have you two settled things?' The couneslor asked. "We're trying. I told Mitchell that if he asks me all the time if I'm dumping him, that his prophecy will come true. Let him spend time trying to work on our marriage, rather than thinking if I'm going to dump him. I think he knows that I dont want to dump him, or I'd have done so long ago" Naomi said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and the Braves lit her up, winning 6-1. Hayden had the ball on Saturday night. She gave up only one run, in six innings, as the Good Guys scored four runs, on nine hits, for a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows was on the mound on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 80 degree day, in front of a crowd of about 30,000, not bad at all considering the still struggling economy. Gil shut the Braves out for six innings, as the Good Guys broke a scoreless tie, with a run in the sixth, and the bullpen made the run stand up, in a 1-0 victory.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize pitched on Monday night, and got hammered, getting torched for five runs, in a 5-2 defeat. Neve Campbell gave up three solo homers on Tuesday night. but the Good Guys, trailing 3-2 in the eighth, rallied for three runs to take the lead. It was a lead that Kate Hudson protected in the ninth, as she brought home a 5-3 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook had the starting assignment on Wednesday afternoon for the 105pm game, a sunny, dry, breezy, 78 degree day, in front of nearly 35,000. Cook, too, gave a quality start, allowing but three runs in six innings. The Good Guys were trailing, 3-0 in the sixth, before rallying to tie the score. In the eighth, a base hit, and an error occurred. Ed Burns then came up, and walloped a three run bomb over the center field wall. Kate Hudson sealed the deal in the ninth, and the Good Guys had themselves a 6-3 win, that completed a fine opening six and three homestand. After seemingly consistent arguing had plagued the previous season, it was comforting to see that Mitch and Naomi were trying dilligently to work on their relationship.

On Thursday, a few hours before Mitch was to leave on the first road trip of the season, desire struck. He came up behind Naomi, who was in the kitchen, put his arms around her midsection, and began tracing her ribs, causing her to giggle. "Stop it!" She said, not really meaning it. "Let's go in and have a quickie before I go, since I wont be getting any for ten days". Mitch said. "You're crazy": Naomi replied. "That would be affirmative". Mitch said. The couple went to the bedroom, and, without even removing their clothes completely, had sex.

In the meantime, the team held its first tickle party of the year, following the win over the Braves. Nicole Kidman was visiting Paradise that week, for opening week, and would be the featured lee of the evening. Nicole was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Nicole's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Nicole on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting her ribs, and causing her to shriek:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Nicole on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOOO! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Nicole's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her bare soles and toes. Nicole went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! FEET SO TICKLISHHHHH! NEEEEOOOOOO! STAHPPPPPPP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Nicole was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Good, quiet homestand, want to try for a few more?" Naomi said. "I'm game" Mitch replied. "Okay, so go off, keep playing well, and I'll see you a week from Sunday" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, the season had started very quietly and productively for Mitch and Naomi, and the Good Guy team. Now came the first road trip of the year. Would the good times keep rolling? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it looks as though the Good Guys are off to a good start for the year. Mitch and Naomi are still stuck in the sine wave it appears. Maybe they'll make it out and things will get better. This fan is happy to have another season. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the couple is off to a good start, but it will be interesting to see whether they can sustain it.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. Hopefully within the next 24 hours.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back