• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 14 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber XIV:
The Last Laugh

Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jennifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

It had all been so easy. Kidnap some beautiful women, and tickle-torture them to insanity. For someone with a massive tickling and foot-fetish, like Madonna, it was too beautiful a plan to contemplate. But she had gone through with it and, for a while, everything went according to plan. Gwen, Jodie, Jennifer and Gwyneth were all demeaned and humiliated through The Material Girl's ticklish desires. Jennifer even grew to like being tied up and tickled beyond all control. But now things were very different, weren't they? Oh yes. Right now things were very different. Somewhere along the way, the tables had turned. And then it was Madonna who was at the mercy of merciless ticklers. She knew she had no hope for survival. They would just continue to tickle her until she died laughing. She was sure that was it. Kill her with tickling. But they were after something else. Revenge? Sure. Humiliation? Without a doubt. Arousal? Well, Gwen was starting to become amazingly aroused by tickling Madonna. But there was one main thing they had wanted. Gwyneth had relayed the story about how, back in '85, Joan Jett had met a cocky Madonna in Manhattan, and how she had tickled her until her entire body quaked and exploded into what she had called, a "Tickle-gasm." That's what they were after. Give Madonna a "Tickle-gasm." They were intent on doing it. And now with Madonna tied down, dressed in her old virgin costume, the Boy-Toy belt buckle now replaced with Tickle-Toy, they were going to do it. Wiggling their fingers and brandishing feathers, they approached the helpless superstar.

"Please. Don't tickle me anymore!! I'm so, so, so, sorrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Madonna's pleading was cut short by Gwen's fingers, which wiggled in her underarm.

"I'm sorry. What was that? Hard to hear with all this laughing." Gwen teased. "Get her, girls!!!!!"

And with that, all 4 girls dove into Madonna's obscenely ticklish body. Gwen and Jennifer handled her underarms and torso, while Gwyneth and Jodie pulled off her shoes and tickled her cute feet. Madonna looked as if lightning had been shot through her body as she convulsed and twisted as much as her bonds would allow. Jodie took great delight in torturing Madonna's feet and toes.

"Tickle tickle tickle!!!! Oh my!! I think she has the most ticklish feet in the world!!" Jodie said as she scrabled her fingers all over her soles. Gwyneth laughed in agreement as she skillfully ran her nails along the sole of Madonn's foot. Madonna was in tears.

"HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! OH NO..HOOOHOHOHHHHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEEE!!!!!"

Gwen got right in Madonna's face and smiled at her as she hooked her fingers into the hollow of her underarms and tickled without mercy. Madonna's underarms were smooth and hairless. And extremely ticklish. Jennifer, wishing slightly that it was her who was being tickled, squeezed, prodded and poked at her rib cage.

"Ohhhhh, that tickles dosen't it? You like it? Don't you?" Gwen never stopped smiling as she said this.

"NO!!! HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I HAT..AHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!! I HATE BEING TICKLED!!!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! STOPSTOPSTOP!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"She's lying! She loves it! She said it herself. She has a tickle fetish. She likes tickling." Gwyneth gigled as she tickled between each toe on Madonna's foot. Jodie had employed the toe-suck tickle taught to her by Madonna herself. Madonna twisted and bucked and screamed as every tickle spot was tickled beyond imagination. That was when Jennifer, tired of merely tickling her ribs, tore open Madonna's shirt.

"Hmmm, this looks like a nice spot for a rasberry." Jennifer said as she eyed Madonna's legendary belly-button.

"NO!!!! NO!!!! HAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!! NO!!!!!!"

Jennifer blew the loudest rasberry any of them had ever heard squarely on Madonna's tummy. But she didn't stop at one. She did it at least 27 times. Each one sent Madonna into shreiking, maniacle laughter. Now she was gliding her fingertips up and down Madonna's ribs.

"HOOOHOHOOOOHOOOO!!!! I'M SOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!!! STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAWHOOOHOHOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HEHEHEEEEEEEEEYAAAAA!!!!!!"

Madonna was covered in sweat and could hardly breathe. She was also losing any desire to beg. It was taking more breath than she could afford to lose. She thought it couldn't get any worse, and then she heard.....

"This is no good. She needs to be naked." Gwen was saying as she picked up the gas and sprayed Madonna right in the face. The last thing she heard before blackness was evil giggling.

As Madonna woke up she realized 2 things. #1. She was tied in a new position. #2. She was blinfolded. She felt cold fear surge through her whole body, which was now naked and terribly ticklish. She was tied in much the same way, except for the fact that her legs were high up in the air and spread eagle. That's when she heard Gwyneth say directly in her ear.....

"I wonder if her ass is ticklish?"

Madonna was about to panic when she felt a feather softly caress her ass cheek. One thing Madonna had always been ashamed of is her ticklish ass. And now she was helpless to stop it from being tickled. She let out a stream of cute, little giggles as the feather swished across her ticklish bottom. Then, all at once, one feather became eight. Eight feathers swishing back and forth her ticklish ass. One was maddeningly teasing her crack. Madonna just about went nuts.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! DON'T TICKLE ME THERE!!!!! NOT MY ASS!!!!!HAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!!HEHEHEEEEEHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. She felt a couple of the feathers find their way into her vagina.

"Tickle tickle. Ticklish little pussy." Gwen whispered as feathered Madonna's vagina. This was too much. She couldn't take being tickled like this.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! NOT MY PUSSY!!!!! DON'T TICKLE MY PUSSY!!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! HEEEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Madonna's sanity began to break as she felt feathers tickle her ass, vagina, and even her nipples. All of her privates were being feathered and she could do nothing to stop it. After a good 10 minutes of this, the girls decided to go in for the kill. They tore off her blindfold and just tickled Madonna like crazy. Every single nook and cranny of Madonna's gorgeous body was invaded by fingers & feathers. Her toes were sucked by all 4 girls and rasberries were blown all over her. And that's when it happened. Madonna went cross eyed, and her pelvis bucked wildly. She let out a strained scream and had a massive tickle-gasm.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAAA...OOOOOOO...AAAAAAHAHAAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHOOOHOHOHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHWHAAHAHAHAHAAAAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHUIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The girls looked on in wonder and amazement as Madonna maned, screamed and laughed like a lunatic. Her body bucked wildly and her skin turned red as an apple. Her nipples were like little pellets and her vagina became inflamed and soaked. She had about 3 Tickle-gasms. The last one was so strong that she broke the bonds that held her left hand. After everything was said and done, Madonna was totally out of breath, covered in sweat and whimpering. Then, she mercifully passed out. The girls looked at her unconcious body curiously.

"What should we do now?" Jodie asked.

"I have an idea." said Gwen as she winked at the others.

Madonna awoke tied on her back, arms outstretched abouve her head, legs spread eagle. She looked at the 4 girls with fear and dread in her heart. Gwen spoke for all of them.

"Do you understand what we just did to you?"

"Yes." Madonna answered, trying not to look at any of them.

"What did we do to you?"

"You gave me a tickle-gasm."

"You know we could do this again to you any time we want?"

"Yes."

"You are now our slave. You will lick our feet, suck our toes and pleasure us for the rest of your life. And when we are displeased with you, or just feeling frisky, we will tickle you into a quivering mass of giggles. Do you understand?"

"Y...yes." Madonna answered with more than a little humiliation.

"Well, just to hammer it home, we've taken some of your tickle-buggs and placed them in various parts of your body. 1 under each arm. 4 on each foot. 20 across your tummy. 1 in your pussy and 3 on your ass. Now what do you have to say?"

Madonna's eyes went wide in fear, and she swallowed her pride, took a deep breath and said...

"Please tickle me Miss Gwen. I'm so ticklish."

With that, Gwen smiled and pressed the button that activated them. Madonna broke into an insane laughing tickle fit. That's when Gwen, Jodie, Jennifer and Gwyneth left her alone to think and laugh. The 4 happy girls went upstairs into Madonna's bedroom to celebrate. They broke out a bottle of champagne and had a grand ole time. Just then, Jennifer removed her shirt, held her arms up above her head and teasingly asked...

"Who's next?"

The answer was given as the other 3 girls tickle Jennifer Aniston into histerics.

Well. Things have ceartanly changed for everyone involved. What started off as Madonna's plan to satisfy her tickle fetish, ended up turning Madonna into a tickle-slave for a bunch of newly converted tickle torturers. Well, even though it wasn't what Madonna had planned on for her Tickle Chamber, i think you'd agree that everything worked out for the best.

THE END

Well, it's taken me almost a century to finish this tale, but here it is. I want to apologize to anyone that might have been waiting for this, especially Ticklingislife, but i've had some problems bot personal and technical, but now i hope to come back and keep contributing to this wonderful forum.

Good Work

Once Again!!! Good Work!!

Its always nice hearing from Maddonna as a sadistic tickler or as a helpless ticklee........she is FANTASTIC HIPER SEXUAL not just a pretty woman

Diego

Fiktishish said:
Well, it's taken me almost a century to finish this tale, but here it is. I want to apologize to anyone that might have been waiting for this, especially Ticklingislife, but i've had some problems bot personal and technical, but now i hope to come back and keep contributing to this wonderful forum.

Wait a minute, did I just read 'THE END'?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:p ;) :D

whoa!

where's the other thirteen parts, i can't find them. i just gotta have the others!

damn! great work by the way!;)

AGAIN

Nice to read it again

Madonna is a sex godess I guess she is a sadistic tickler and a great ticklee...I love her tummy and her strong sexy feet...Jennifer...Gwynethh

GREAT!

Diego

Re: AGAIN

Diego said:
Madonna is a sex godess I guess she is a sadistic tickler

Thats what makes it so great!
She seems perfect to be a viscious tickler and a good ticklee:devil: :devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back