• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vae

Vae

TMF Master
Normally I am not one to talk about myself, but I thought I would share some things. I hope you enjoy it!

My name is Katie. In my time here, I have never been that open about myself personally for several reasons, but I've reached the point that I don't think it matters now. I came to TMF originally about six years ago and remained as a lurker for a long time. I was a very confused 19 year old. I knew I had a thing for tickling ever since I was little. For years, it terrified me, but there was always this tiny desire in the back of my mind to have it last a little longer. Soon my hyper-ticklishness vanished to something maintainable that I didn't have to be tied up to be "tortured."

After realizing that, however, I became completely horrified with myself. I was more interested in having my feet trapped and tickled, or my ribs attacked, than I was other sexual avenues. For a long time, I refused to allow myself to enjoy it (which is a conflicting thing) because it was twisted and wrong. Eventually, the entire thing came up to my at-the-time boyfriend. He suggested I look for a forum to talk about my feelings, as what I was experiencing was normal and tickling wasn't the worst thing I could be into. I had already been lurking on TMF for a while, so I decided to post.

I ended up making a few friends and people who really helped me open up. After a year of pouring my soul out here, I started to tell friends. Boyfriends thought it was the coolest thing ever. My current SO thinks it's totally great to grab my feet and tickle me until I'm screaming. Friends thought it was cool (and understood when I asked them to politely not do it, as it was awkward).

Years later, at 25, tickling is a part of my life. I have days or weeks when I'm not interested. I still have moments where I still think it's a little weird, but hey. It's what I am and I'm good with that.

Personally, I'm in between in my life. I was a teacher while I was engaged. Unfortunately it took me forever to realize that I didn't want to be in that relationship. Over a year ago, after some mistakes that I made, I realized that I had to leave him. I left him, my job, my apartment and my friends. Looking back at it, I'm rather grateful for it. I became very close to a dear friend of mine who helped me through everything and he and I started dating last fall. We moved in together in March and I took up a job as a Realtor's assistant. I love my job, too, and I find myself much happier here.

All seriousness aside, you can find me around the forums from time to time, being a little too blunt, too bold, sometimes in-your-face (I can't help it) and always funny. Life's nothing without humor and people who love tickling live by that.

My life isn't all about my fetish either. I'm attempting to be a novelist, and actually getting somewhere with it. I'm an avid knitter as well, something I just picked up this year (ladies, if you're into it, PM right this minute!). I'm still into video games and RPGs a bit more than is healthy and when I'm not doing that, I'm snuggled up with my SO.

So that's me. :) Nice to meet you!

Wellllll!

Firstly Lovely to meet you and that insight you just shared very interesting i must say, but gaming and tickling im suprised we havent spoken before :O.
although knitting hehe well i wouldnt know where to begin anyway just wanted to say what a lovely person you sound hope we can have a chat on here or messenger sometime :) x Dan

Awesome profile - I love your sense of humor that I've seen around the forum :) PM me anytime!!

I remember looking at old posts and seeing your sig pic. :)

Welcome back!

Awesome post Vae. Great to read a bit about you!

Kudos on being able to knit, it's not something I think I will ever be able to do.

Thank you, guys, for the sweet words. :) And yeah, I've been gone for a very long time, but been having fun since my return. :D

See you around for the forum! PM me anytime.

Very nice profile! Gaming doesn't get much better than rpg's imo. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back