• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #13 !!! Start thinking early!

sadira

3rd Level Red Feather
:bounce:Yes, we are planning already for our next party. We are expecting it to be even better than the last. It will be on Sept 25, 26 & 27. We may even have the Munch on Thursday the 24th, but that's still in the idea stage. For now, the Munch is set for Friday, with 2 days of play on Saturday and Sunday.

Where? West Branch, Michigan
When? Sept 25, 26, & 27th

(Don't forget about the homemade food! hehe)

Plan to come and have a blast of a time!:dancingmonster: Email me at [email protected] for more info.

Last edited:
:bounce:Yes, we are planning already for our next party. We are expecting it to be even better than the last. It will be on Sept 25, 26 & 27. We may even have the Munch on Thursday the 24th, but that's still in the idea stage. For now, the Munch is set for Friday, with 2 days of play on Saturday and Sunday.

Where? West Branch, Michigan
When? Sept 25, 26, & 27th

(Don't forget about the homemade food! hehe)

Plan to come and have a blast of a time!:dancingmonster: Email me at [email protected] for more info.
Homemade food??? We aren't going to serve McDonalds??? :p

I look forward to it was a great time, nice location, good friends, god food. .. esp since I wont be a newbee so wont be as nervous.

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!!

Count me in! All the WONDERFUL people who attend will make this one NOT to miss! Throw in all the AMAZING food and a GREAT location,and you can`t beat it! Shoot,someone might even be tempted to tickle...

I had soo much fun last time! I can`t wait to go back!:happyfloa

The Marines have a method for remembering fallen/missing comrades...Why can`t we?

A bonfire isn't the same without the homeless 'Nam vet to watch it for us...
How sad.

We`ll get an empty shopping cart,and a milk crate to set up near it in his memory....

hmmm i was gonna post bout how i was STOKED TO BE IN THE U.S. FOR THIS PARTY AND WOULD BE ATTENDING

but im noticing alot of craziness towards a fellow (although homeless) veteran.....
i dunno know....

JUST PLAYIN!!!!

Besides an act of god (or the bank) there isnt a damn thing that would keep me away from finally meeting all the MI ppl i used to talk to on here back in my pre-marine days.

Im in just someone plez remind me!!!!!

it will be nice to meet you rupert. Cant waite for the gathering this year for I wont be a newbee this time.

hugssssss/Lisa

bad timing on my part...

For years I've been more or less lurking here and always reading reviews the Michigan gatherings as well as others. I finally told myself that this year was going to be the year I would go! But then I read the dates and unfortunately I'm leaving for the basic training in July...cue the *wah wah* trumpets!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back