• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shopping suprise

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I had sometime off so I went on vacation to one of those tourist towns with the old style shops. There was one that caught my eye as I walked in the windy, cold, snowy weather. A little antique shop call lil old shopee. It was so cute. What really caught my eye was the petite blond that was working in the store. She waved as I walked in.

She was a twenty something, long blond hair, knit sweather (white snow flake pattern.), blue jeans, white socks and slippers. It was the fuzzy slippers that caught my eye.

She immediately turned red in the face as she caught my stare. "Sorry my shoes got wet from getting my car out of a ditch. This is my grand parents store so I am lucky my boss won't stress out. But its too cold for just socks so I put on my slippers."

I tried to relax her "Its ok. People come to see the merchandise not you right. Besides you have that girl next store look."

She smiled "That was yesterday when I had my college hoodie. Tonite I have to go to a church party so I am dolled up. Except my hair which the snow killed."

"It looks fine. So how'd you manage to keep you socks dry?"

"Oh see I had on two pairs and since like I said I am going out tonite under the socks are my nylons. It keeps my feet toasty warm. Which is good cuz I am always cold."

"I see. So since your padded if I stepped on your foot it would be protected." I teased her.

"Hey that would be mean. Plus my feet are so sensitive thats why I keep them well protected." She smiled and began to warm up to me.

"Sensitive. How bad" I had a devilish look on my face. Which she picked up on as she walked over to her stool by the check out stand.

"Oh....very." She sat on the stool and crossed her legs so her right leg and foot was closest to me.

"Can I see how bad?" I innocently asked

She giggled and brushed her hair behind her shoulder. "Like what did you have in mind?" She lifted her right leg and put her foot on the counter. I took my finger and wiggled my finger tickling her ball and under toes quickly. She immediately laughed and shook her foot. "tiihehahacckliinng ahh no."

I said "So your so sensitive your ticklish through the sock and nylon huh?"

She blushed and put her feet under the stool for protection "Yes, my feet are my worst ticklish spot and I am very weak to resist it. If I had just my nylons on I would have been on the floor or now running to the bathroom."

I wasn't sure what to do next so I pretended to ask about somethings. She saw through it and ways very playful with her next unexpected move.

"Hey can you help me. I need to dust the high shelves but never have anyone to hold out 30 year old ladder. Yeah it rocks and shakes and is scarry as hell. Besides you owe me." She winked.

I agreed and she went to a closet and got the ladder. As she retreived the duster she introduced herself as Kelly. She set up the ladder and then slipped off her socks. Her tan nylon clad feet look very well kept and had pink painted toe nails. "Sorry but those socks are really slippery. I am afraid to climb in them. In the university I use them to slide across floors...Its silly but hey I am a fun girl."

I was overloaded with excitement this was too good to be true. I held the ladder and chatted with her about our lives and what we do for fun. We had a lot in common and seemed like fate brought us together. During the last move I noticed a feather broke off the duster I picked it up and got a devilish idea recalling her confession of sensitive feet.

"Last shelf...yeah.." She started cleaning. I saw she had went up on het tip toes and thats when I took the feather and gently brushed her feet. The reaction was priceless the shuttered and twitched. She tied to act like it was no big deal... "Hey something tickles. What are you doing to my feet."

I played innocent "Nothing must be a breeze or draft." I waited a second and then alternated between finger and feather to tease her feet. This got her to giigle and wiggle her toes and try to hid her feet.

"Ahh that tickles hehehehe..don't" She fakely protested.

"Ok you win only if I can take you as a date to the party...That is if you can have a guest."

She climbed down the ladder and teasingly puched me in the shoulder. "Thats for tickling me when I was helpless. Yes we can go. I close at 6pm we can get supper at pizza king and then go to the party. Sound like a plan.

To be continued

Nice start. I like the set up, it definitely has me keen to read more.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back