• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debra & Lita (WWF)

When Lita Tickled Debra (WWF)
By SlaverTickler

Debra was tanning on the patio of her home in Texas. Her husbaned Steve was a a S-Mart opening in florida, and Vince had given her the weekend off. The buxum putty looked stunning in her blu bikini, laying on her back soaking in the hot sun. Laying next to her was her friend Lita, who was doing an injury angle, and had decided to visit with her friend for the day.

"Lita, could you put some oil on my back?" asked Debra.

The lean women wrestler noded , and picked up the bottle of lotion. Strattling Debra's back she untied her top, and began to massage the oil into her already taned skin. Emagin the sight of the very toned Lita rubbing wite cream into the back of the valubtuos Debra Williams. As Lita's fingers reached around Debra's sides, the LT. comitioner jerked.

"Whats the matter Deb ?" asked Lita.

"I'm a little sencitive there." she replied.

"What here?" taunted Lita, as she rubed the spot again, "I think your ticklish." she remarked, hearing debra giggle.

The busty blond tried to get up, but Lita's legs pressed aginst her lower sides. She felt the red head's long nails scrach along her upper ribs, and into her armpits. Beautiful laughter erupted from the former Vallai as her friend tickled her with out mercy.

"No no, let me up." demanded debra, as she felt her wrists being pined to her back.

Lita pulled Deb's bikini top out from under her, and used it to bined her wrists. Now restrained, the Georgian was rolled onto her back, revealing her apple breast to the Summer sun. With out hesitation Lita began to scratch at her friend's flat firm belly. Nothing but full beautiful laghter spouted from the helpless WWF Diva. Lita ran her long nails all over Debra's incredabl body, and she was soon in hyserics.

"Lita please, this isn't funny anymore." wimpered Debra, as her attacker squeased her knees."

"That depeneds on witch side of the tickle your on." remarked Lita turnning her back to Debra, and moving down her legs.

Debra's screams for mecy continued to gro louder, as she felt Lita play with her sencitive feet. The helpless woman stated to feel an itching between her legs, as her friends tickle torture continued. Lita's smile grew as Deb began to graon, her tickles turned into a hard foot massage, and the pressure felt. Suddenly Debra letout a tramendous scream, and she felt her panties get, from a squertting ogazum when she climaxed. Deb layed on her back, her eye gleamming up at Lita with a tired grin on her face.

The End

You've done it again man...this story was awesome. Everyone who is into tickling and wrestling seems to want Trish or Stephanie in a story (which would be fine by me) but it seems that people forget about Debra. With those long legs and beautiful breasts, she would probably be the WWF Diva I'd tickle first.

It's all in the eye's

Debra does have a great body, but what I like is the way her eyes make love to the camera. They simply say..."I've got it, and you want it."

great job Slavetickler. You have a wonderful way of describing detail.:)

Cool

Glad you liked it BootMan. Hay are you that super hero who fights crime with the gizmos in his Utilatie Boots (LOL).

oops......

Thanks Slave... I felt a breeze for some reason. Now I know why. By the way..why were you looking at my fly?

Uh?

Er uh...well, um. ha ha, funny you should ask. You see it's been a long time sence I dated anybody. Um never mined.

WHAT????

Well... just so you know....I know karate and 7 other korean words, so don't come near or look at me funny.lol :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good story, and funny repore.

I think this is a pretty good stroy featuring Lita, and (Steve Austins Ex)Debra Williams. Not to mention the funny repore between myself and boot man.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back