• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silver Eagle and Firebird (The shredding of Shorts and Stockings FFFF/MF

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's when things get interesting.

We last left Jack wearing nothing but his tighty whiteys and a smile, with Valerie about to devour his toes.

But it was too late, her firm grip held onto Jack’s naked foot with ease, and her head bent down with her mouth open and ready, while Jack’s bare toes curled in fear at being devoured.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh oh nooooooooo cried Jack as he felt lips engulf all five of his toes and then felt a warm tongue caress them.

“WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA STAHAHAHAAAAP YOUR TONGUE TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCHHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

“Really, vell vhat about my teeth”?

Valerie began to lightly nibble each one of Jack’s toes and then sucked each one like a lollipop. She enjoyed the young man’s toes wiggling feebly in her mouth, trying to escape being eaten like a dinosaur and it’s prey. Like a velocaraptor raptor. ha!

“PleeeHEEEHEHEEEZZZZE HEHEHEHEEHEHEE OH PLEAAASE STAHAHAHAP begged Jack, NOT MY TOES”!

“Your toes echoed Valerie as she stopped her tongue bath, zese are not your toes anymore”. “Zey are mine, and zey are now piggy wiggies”.

“Noooooooo moaned Jack, please stop”.

Valerie pinched both of Jack’s big toes and looked him right in the eye.

“Zese are my piggies now, he he he”!

She turned to Natasha and gave the fat woman a nod.

“Rip off Dr. Lendway’s nylons at vonce she commanded.

Natasha nodded eagerly and looked at Lisa with glee. Then she reached into her purse to pull out a shiny pair of scissors. Using her thumb and index finger she grabbed Lisa’s stocking by the tip and pulled up.

“Don’t pleaded Lisa, shutting her eyes to prepare herself for the inevitable.

Opening the scissors, Natasha snipped the stocking off, baring Lisa’s foot halfway. Lisa cringed and curled her now naked toes.
Jack couldn’t take his eyes off the feet that he fantasized about for a year. They were medium length toes that were slightly chubby and had no polish on them. Each toe was about the same size except for the baby toe.

“Da, ze moment ve’ve all been vaiting for cooed Valerie, look at Dr. Lendvay’s sexy feet”!

“Indeed cooed Natasha as she picked up her half naked prize and brought it up to her face to sniff deeply. Jack watched and felt his member tighten in his underpants, he was beyond jealous right now.

Elena and Sophie tied Lisa’s wrists together, as well as her ankles, due to the serum wearing off on her too. Next, Sophie finished unbuttoning Lisa’s blouse and pulled it up over her head.

“Damn you whined Lisa as she suddenly felt very exposed at being clad in just her bra and skirt. But Elena placed tape on her mouth before she could utter another word. Then Sophie sat down on the couch so that Lisa was in between her legs, Elena held her arms straight back so that Lisa’s armpits were exposed. Sasha kneeled down at the end of the couch and started to tickle Lisa’s stocking covered toes. Lisa began to giggle like a little girl and started to snort a few laughs as well.

“Heheheheheee laughed Natasha at Lisa’s predicament, define irony”? “A young scientist snorting like a piggy vhile I tickle her piggies, hehehehe”!

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA NAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAT THERE roared Lisa, OH GOD, NOT THERHEHEHEHEERE”!

“Yes there insisted Natasha, I vill tickle your leetle piggies for as much as I vant”!

While tickling her stocking foot, Natasha began to pinch and tug Lisa’s big toe.

“Thiiiiisss leetle piggy vent to market she sang, then moved on to tease the next toe.

“Oh man moaned Jack, wishing he was playing that game with Lisa’s toes.

“This leetle piggy stayed home she continued, this leetle piggy had roast beef, vhile this leetle piggy had none”.

“AHAHHAHAAHAAHAA STAAHAHAHAAP PLAYING THAAHHAAAT SILLY GAME protested Lisa in between laughs, I’M NOT AHAHHAHAHAAA LITTLE GIRL”!

“Da said Natasha, you are a leetle girl vith ticklish leetle piggy toes. And this leetle piggy” she added while pinching and tugging the baby toe.

“NOOOOOO, DOOHOHOOHN’T begged Lisa, with tears rolling down her eyes, DON’T DO IT”!

“This leetle piggy vent vee vee vee allllllll the vay home finished Natasha, and her nails descened on the bare half and stocking half of Lisa’s foot.

“WAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAA STAHAHAHAHAHAAP THAHHAHAAHAT YOU MONSTER”!

“Da agreed Sasha, I am a monster, a tickle monster. And I am a monster who loves to eat little piggies. “And speaking of piggies, I zink I vill eat your piggies now”!

Cackling with glee, she wrapped her big mouth around Lisa’s big toe and sucked and nibbled on it.

“EHHEHEEHEEEEEEEEP OH GOD OH GOD wailed Lisa, who couldn’t deny how much it tickled and felt good all at the same time. “STAHAHAHAAAP THAHAHAHT, I CAHAAAAN’T TASTE GOOD”!

“Da argued Natasha, your leetle piggies are delicious”! “And soon, I shall eat something that is even more delicious”. Her hand traveled under Lisa’s skirt and lightly ran her index finger over Lisa’s panty covered clit.

“Oh no moaned Lisa, please don’t do that”!

“Not right now said Natasha, but later vhen I take off all your clothes, I shall get your leetle clitty kitty”! C’mon now Sophie and Elena, let us tickle her some more”.

Elena attached Lisa’s bound wrists to the lamp table behind her. Then she tickled Lisa’s underarms, while Sophie tickled her armpits, and Natasha licked and sucked on each one of Lisa’s toes while tickling both feet.

Valerie watched Lisa’s entertainment and clapped her hands with joy. Then she turned to look down on Jack, eyeing his rock hard on.

“Vell Jack, since your vinky is going to rip through your vhitey tightzies soon enough, I might as vell help them by cutting zem free.

“Jack winced as he saw Valerie grab her own scissors and stretch out the elastic band. With one snip she cut Jacks’ underwear in two and held them above her head stretching them like a record Ian and then waved them in front of Jack’s face.

“Now you’ve lost your undervear sang Valerie, all your skin is bare, now ve can all sit and stare”.

Jack felt tears of humiliation run down his cheeks, and he noticed the girls stopping their tickle torment on Lisa so that she could see Jack in his birthday suit. Lisa’s mouth was open,

“Don’t get too hungry Dr. Lendvay rasped Valerie, he's mine”!

Lisa glared at Valerie, her eyes glowering with hate.

Then the twins and Natasha continued their tickle torment and Lisa erupted into new fits of laughter. Valerie used her leather gloved hand and started to tickle up and down Jack’s shaft.

“Ooooh, so big, and so hard she breathed, does little Jack vant to play”?

Jack shook his head no, but Valerie smiled coyly and got up close to Jack’s member.

“Do you van to play, leetle Jack she asked Jack’s cock. She used her hand to make Jack’s penis head nod in agreement and then she cackled.

“It zeems he does vant to play vith me she cried, but soon I must clean leetle Jack up.

Pulling out a feather duster she held it above Jack’s swollen member.

“Now then, tickle, tickle, leetle Jack”!

Last edited:
So, should I bother to continue or is this whole idea a rip off of Captain America, except with a sexy sidekick. There is action yet to come, but it's like the old school Saturday Morning serials, that inspired George Lucas to create his Star Wars baby!

Scinsor, Suikoden, Primetime, Ink, come hither men lol!

Need feedback people, or else Mr. Glue and I won't be able to finish this series. C'mon wouldn't this make a great comic book, for comic/superhero fans and tickle fans like us. I know there's no action yet, but it's all building up to it.

Bump, another waste of typing with no feedback, sometimes I wish I was a chick!

agreed! Please continue. I love F/M and this is shaping up to be a good one. But don't plead too much for feedback, it often turns people away.

Thank you all for the comments.

There is one more part that I did do, but it's not the last one. When I have more time to write, I shall complete it, with my friend gluestick.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back