• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's in trouble again. Act I (f/f)

Owain Tudur

What to do, what to do? The tall leggy Glencoe College librarian and part time dominatrix pondered exactly how she was to capture and hold the Glencoe College coed of her demented desires, Tiffany. Simply grabbing the little blonde would prove very difficult; slipping the elfin cutie a mickey was out of the question. But the raven haired beauty still had one trick up her sleeve; witchcraft or, as Miss Lemieux preferred, magick.

True, she was a mere piker in the area of the occult sciences, but her personal extensive library of the occult could prove quite valuable for her quest to capture, tickle torment and let go unharmed little Miss Ticklish and, most importantly for the completely amoral librarian, getting away with it.

Skimming through a late Nineteenth Century reprint of a hitherto missing book of magic, Spells and Potions for Love allegedly composed by Morgan le Fay. Yvonne found what she wanted on page 113: “a Spell to entrance a fair maiden to enter into your clutches unawares.”

Mmmmm, perfect, Yvonne thought to herself, a large tight lipped grin slowly forming across her mouth.

Friday evening. Mary and Noriko just got home from late classes. Together, they saw their roommate, Tiffany, running out of her bedroom. The little blonde smiled at them as she walked to the front door.

“See you late Sunday, girls, I’m out of town for the weekend.”

“Going home?”

“Hmmm,” was all the two roommates got as Tiffany ran out the door. The two roommates didn’t even notice the blonde didn’t even carry an overnight bag.

For some reason, Tiffany woke up that morning with a vague need to leave her residence for the weekend. The feeling grew stronger until it ultimately took control. She didn’t even know where but the feeling told her to go to the large Glencoe Library’s rear parking lot and waited by a black Toyota Celica.

The woman standing in the shadows of the trees of the lot noticed Tiffany’s arrival and smiled. Tiffany was dressed casually in blue jeans, a gray sweatshirt, a light red jacket and a pair of black high top Converse All-Stars.

“Good evening, darling,” a woman’s voice greeted the spellbound Tiffany, “Go ahead and enter the car.”

The woman opened the passenger door and gallantly held Tiffany‘s right hand as Tiffany entered the car. Tiffany didn’t even look up at the woman as she sat down on the passenger seat.

“Buckle up, sweetheart,” the woman said as she shut the door.

Tiffany buckled up and then looked out the windshield as the woman entered the driver’s side and started up the automobile. The woman buckled up and looked at Tiffany and smiled. Tiffany continued to look straight ahead.

“Go ahead and sleep, sweetie, it’s going to be a long trip,” Yvonne lied as Tiffany instantly dozed off.

“A piece of cake,” Yvonne chuckled to herself as she made out to her second residence the very secluded rental outside of town where she practiced the arts and business of being a dominatrix. Tiffany would sleep for several hours before waking up, the spell over. The curvaceous librarian had plenty of time to get ready for Act One.

Tiffany awoke, and found herself tied spread eagle on a large, heavy wooden table, her wrists and ankles secured by heavy manacles, the soft padding inside of each specially designed device guaranteed a comfortable and safe fit. The manacles were attached to strong ropes which were threaded through cleverly designed pulley mechanisms that held fast against Tiffany’s frantic yet futile attempts to escape. She wasn’t going anywhere.

The fully dressed Tiffany, missing only her light jacket, was understandably in a panic, as she looked around the dark room, the only light being a few ceiling lamps while illuminating the table she was lying on, yet not shining in her eyes.

“Let me out,” Tiffany bravely shouted at her unknown capturer or capturers. “What do you want from me? Let me go!!!”

“Hush, child, you’re not going anywhere, yet. And save your breath, no one can hear you. This room is entirely soundproofed.”

A tall woman entered the light at Tiffany’s feet. Tiffany looked down between her spread legs and saw a 30ish busty woman dressed in a daring black bustier barely holding in a pair of large breasts. She also wore a pair of black jodhpurs and high black leather boots. The woman’s hair was jet black on one side, silver on the other, ala Cruella De Vil. Unknown to the petrified blonde, this particular hair styling was done this very evening while Tiffany slept. As were the two eye contacts that made Yvonne’s brown eyes bright blue. To top it off, the attractive woman holding a riding crop in her black leather gloved hands, wore a black raccoon style mask.

“Please,” a teary-eyed Tiffany whimpered, “Don’t hurt me.”

“Hurt you? My dear child, I have no intentions of, well, how should we say, permanently damaging you.”

The masked woman glanced to her right and then to her left at Tiffany’s secured feet, which hung out over the corners of the table. She slowly walked towards Tiffany’s Converse clad right foot and tapped the sole with her riding crop.

“These have to go, right away. Sneakers are not allowed here, my sweet. No, no, no, they won’t do,” muttered the masked lady as she shook her head and walked over to a wheeled instrument tray that she wheeled into the light. Laying aside her swagger stick, the woman picked up a sharp surgical instrument and with practiced ease, began to cut away the sole of the shoe. As her young captive watched in horror, the dominatrix, carefully avoiding the blonde’s foot, sliced away the sole. Yvonne tossed the detached sole over her shoulder and took a closer look at the now revealed socked foot, the hidden toes curling instinctively in fear.

Smiling, Yvonne placed the knife back on the tray and removed her gloves. Setting her gloves on the table between the terrified blonde’s legs, Yvonne returned to Tiffany’s right foot and with an index finger’s sharp nail, scratched the socked sole, from heel to ball, from heel to ball, heel to ball. Tiffany, despite the terror, felt tickle tremors going up her leg. She was able to hold in a giggle, but just barely.

“Hmmm, it seems to me you may have a very sensitive foot. Let’s see,” Yvonne said as she grabbed another device with one hand from the tray while her other hand pinched and pulled out the sock from the sole. She easily sliced a hole in the sock. Returning the device to the tray, Yvonne, using both hands, tore the sock opened, revealing a soft-looking, pink, wrinkled sole, with a pudgy heel. Part of the foot’s ball was revealed, the rest of the foot including the toes, still hid inside the ruined sock.

Laughing to herself, Yvonne grabbed the top of the foot with one hand. Pulling back the sock-covered toes, the sole became taunt as Yvonne fondled and scratched the naked sole and heel. Using a fingernail, she scratched along the wrinkles. While Tiffany futilely struggled against the assault on her foot, ticklish sensations began to overwhelmed her.

“What a soft, beautiful sole you have, my dear.”

“Hee hee hee...p--p-please...ha ha ha s-s-s-stop.....hee hee hee hee...”

“My, my, your foot is quite sensitive...so soft....so pink...”

Tiffany vainly tried to hold her laughter in, while she felt the evil woman scratching at her plump nude heel.

“My, my, your heel is so soft...”

Letting go of the socked toes, Yvonne began to scratch at the naked sole and heel with both hands. The reaction was electrifying for the blonde cutie. The ticklish coed’s head went back on the table and laughed loud and hard. Her socked toes wriggled madly at the ticklish sensations flowing from her poor little foot.

“Aren’t you ticklish,” a bemused and excited masked dominatrix shouted over the delirious blonde’s laughter. Tears flowed down Tiffany's red cheeks as she roared with ticklish laughter. Sensing a need for her cute little captive to regain some composure, Yvonne ended the tickle assault and walked towards Tiffany’s sneaker clad left foot.

While Tiffany panted, she felt her other Converse being untied, the laces loosened. The masked woman grabbed the heel and easily pulled off the shoe despite the blonde valiantly trying to keep it on by clenching her toes. Tossing the shoe over her shoulder, Yvonne simply began to slowly remove the white cotton from Tiffany’s foot, slowly revealing her ankle, a soft, pudgy heel and another soft, wrinkle sole. With the remainder of the sock bunched around Tiffany’s toes, Yvonne began to tickle and play with the soft, pink skin while Tiffany laughed anew.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, my little tickle tease,” Yvonne mocked the tickled blonde who could only respond with helpless laughter. Concentrating on the heel, Yvonne scratched and fondled it while Tiffany shook and roared with ticklish laughter. The tickling hurt, but, paradoxically, just like that night a few months back at the Sigma Gamma Upsilon House, it was beginning to be a turn on for the young lady. Her hidden toes clenched tightly at the cruel ticklish assault that seemed to last forever.

Again, to give the girl a rest, Yvonne stopped her tickling and stepped back. She felt quite excited. And she had an entire weekend with this ticklish maiden! Now comes the part that she had waited for since that evening the very ticklish Tiffany was pointed out at the school’s library. She smiled and waited for the panting Tiffany to be fully aware at what was about to happen next.

“Why are you doing this to me? Let me go, please...” Tiffany pathetically begged. “I won’t tell anyone, promise.”

“Let you go? Why, I just started. For instance, these cotton socks won’t do. Why they’re quite unbecoming for my place, young lady. Besides, your other sock has a hole in it. Tsk, tsk, tsk, that won’t do.”

With that, Yvonne slowly pulled off Tiffany’s left foot’s sock, revealing five pudgy toes that splayed apart then clenched tight, as if knowing the fate that awaited them. Well, their owner, Tiffany, certainly knew. Yvonne was now able to closely examine what were the cutest toes she ever saw on any lady. Tiffany’s toes weren’t too pudgy, the nails trimmed straight across and short, the big toe having a delightful swept up end. All the pink, soft toes, from the big toe to the baby toe, descended in perfect order. Yvonne began to fondle the toes, which clenched tightly at the masked woman’s touch.

“Ahh, look how they curl up in fear. So cute. Child, has anyone told you that you have the cutest little piggies?”

Suddenly, Yvonne began to tickle the toes, which desperately tried to hide from the tickle attack. Curling them tightly, Tiffany arched her back and desperately tried to hold in the ticklish feelings building up within her.

“No, no, no...n-not my t-t-toes!! Ahhhhh!!! Ha ha ha ha ha....”

Tiffany roared with laughter. Yvonne laughed along with her, her excitation growing and growing.

“No! Stop!!! Ha ha ha ha My toes!!! Ha ha ha ha ha...”

Yvonne stopped tickling and while Tiffany tried desperately to regain her breath, Yvonne laughed.

“My, my, perhaps you have the makings of being my little tickle slave, young lady. Ha ha. Yes. You’ll wait here, always barefoot, ready to be tickled at a moments notice. Yes. That would be nice.”

Tickle slave? No, no, a terrified Tiffany thought to herself.

“Oh, I noticed you are negligent, young lady. I said, ‘barefoot’ yet your other five toes are still hiding from me!”

While Tiffany whimpered, Yvonne went to her other foot and immediately tore off the sock, revealing five more delicious-looking cute toes. Yvonne’s fingers prodded between the toes stems, scratching the naked sole with one hand while tickling and fondling the five toes, which alternately curled tightly, splayed apart and wriggled in agony as poor little Tiffany laughter turned silent, enraptured in ticklish agony and pleasure. Tears flowed from her clenched eyes as the evil woman continued to play with her foot and her toes.

“My, my, your toes are so cute and so sensitive, they look so delicious...”

With that, while scratching the nude sole and heel, fingernails tracing the wrinkles, fingers fondling the soft skin, Yvonne snaked her tongue between Tiffany’s big and second toes, wrapping it around and slowly going up the bottom of the big toe. She slowly licking down and in between the row of the other toes before inserting the little toe in her mouth and sucking hard. Tiffany, arched her back further, as she felt sexual excitation mixed in with ticklish agony.

“No, no, my...ha ha ha...oooooh...my....hee hee....toes....aaaaahhh...”

Tiffany’s laughter was now intermixed with moans. Good, though Yvonne, who now was sucking on Tiffany’s big toe like a lollipop. Grabbing the foot with one hand, Yvonne began to run her teeth against the short toenail, before popping the toe out and kissing its delightful turned up end. One by one, she kissed the other toes while Tiffany audibly moaned. Finally, the masked woman, using the flat of her tongue, licked up and down the naked sole a couple of times, which produced a couple of guffaws from the young woman. Yvonne kissed the pink ball of the foot before giving the big toe another kiss before moving to the other foot.

Holding Tiffany’s other big toe between a thumb, index, and middle finger, the leather clad woman tweaked the toe, while playfully scratching at the sole with her other hand.

“P-p-p-please...no more....”

“No more? Why we haven’t even played ‘This Little Piggy’ yet. Alright, my sweet. I think you need a break and need to be hydrated. Your mistress can be merciful. Besides, there’s still so much more to explore.”

Thanks for that, looking forward to the next part.

Great set up! I am looking forward to the next part. I hope you aren't going to keep us waiting too long as I feel Tiffany is in for a very interesting time.

:firedevil

I agree, reminds me of my Occult series that i still need to finish lol!

Love the whole double life of the ler. Librarian by week, dominatrix on the weekends, so f###### cool! And the only thing better than F/F tickling is F/F tickling with foot worship, and verabl teasing like the piggies game!!!

Looking forward to more, you rock!!!!!

Oh and let me know if you ever want to co-write in the near future as I have done so in the past and present with amkes, Scinsor, and Invisible Ink.

Librarian dominatrix....yea like that would ever happen haha. (Its a joke, good start interesting concept.)

Love it so far! Possibly because I share her name.. I love when that happens in stories!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back