• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Buddies - Part 1

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
INTRO: This is part one of a series I've decided to write about two co-workers who become tickle buddies. It will alternate between M/F & F/M and will explore two characters becoming more and more open and comfortable with each other as they explore the fetish. SIDENOTE: part one has very little actual tickling in it, it is more introducing the characters. Please let me know what you think so far. SIDENOTE 2: This is a work of fiction and is not meant to be based on any two real people. At the time of posting, the user name used below does not actually exist on this forum.

Raylene Wosinsky was a cashier at the Home Depot where I worked. From the time I met her I had a huge crush on her and was pretty confident that, like me, she had an interest in tickling. Very often, she would sneak up behind somebody and goose their sides and during the summer months, she would where short shirts that would reveal parts of her lower midriff that were just begging to be tickled.

Then, one cold winter night I thought I found my answer when surfing the TMF I came across a new user with the name rjw1987. I knew her first and last initials were ‘r’ and ‘w’ but I didn’t know her middle initial or what the ‘1987’ meant. The next day at work, I overheard one of Raylene’s friends, Olvia, asked her what her middle name was and she replied Jessica. I had almost enough to prove that Raylene was in fact, rjw1987.

Later on, we were on coffee break together and I decided to strike up a conversation. As I said hello to her something clicked in my mind and I knew exactly how get the information I so badly wanted.

“Your initials are rjw correct?” I asked. She nodded yes. “Were you born in 1987?” As soon as the question passed my lips, she realized what I was insinuating and smiled.

“Yes, I’m on the TMF.” She answered. Then she stood up and left the room, leaving me sitting there, worried about how she felt about me knowing her secret. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. A little while later when I went for lunch, Raylene was back in the staffroom. I thought about giving her a poke in the ribs but decided against it and just went to my locker to grab my coat. As I passed by the table I said hello and she smiled at me again.

About 45 minutes later, I returned to find Raylene sipping on a juice box and flipping through a magazine. I put my coat away, grabbed myself a glass of water and sat down across form Raylene, who glanced up at me briefly.

“So are you a ‘lee or a ‘ler?” I nearly choked on my water as I was not expecting that topic and especially that question to come up.

“Uh.. both I guess.” I hesitated as I looked around to make sure nobody else was in the room.

“Same here.” She smiled as she stood up to throw her empty juice box away. She was a slender girl; about five foot six and around 130 lbs. She went over to the time clock to punch back in as I went over to grab some more water. Sneakily, she came up behind me and got me in the ribs, making me spill water all over myself. She giggled as she ran out of the room.

All afternoon, I planned out what would happen when I went for my last coffee break. I waited until I knew Raylene had gone on a break and snuck in quietly. Perfect I thought, as there was nobody else there. I quietly snuck up behind her and began tickling her ribs. She jumped up and began to giggle.

“Make me spill water all over me will you?” I teased. This only made her laugh harder as I continued to run my fingers along her ribs and sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” She was thrashing around in the chair reacting to the light touches I was inflicting but wasn’t really trying to get away. Next I fluttered my fingers across her soft belly making her jump in surprise as she laughed uncontrollably. After another second or two, I stopped tickling for fear somebody would walk in on us.

“Damn you!” She said as she caught her breath. “I should’ve known that was coming.” She once again had a big smile on her face as she headed back to work

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back