• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witches World Part 2 F/M

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the idea please post your thoughts on it. I currently have a few ideas in mind for future installments of this story, though if anyone has specifed requests or ideas for this series post a reply and i might include it in a future post.

Witches World Part 2

I have given some thought about the best use of my time, and think that the brief overview of the events preceding and after the Tickle Wars is sufficient for now. Since it is likely if I make contact with your world it’ll be made with a fellow scientist, my focus should be on my thought processes and methodology. So, with that in mind I am picking up at 2 weeks after the bonding because that time was spent cackling and laughing my ass off. During that period my… wives I suppose is the closest word to describe our new relationship, spent their time trying “every” technique in the Spellman’s Book of Feathers. Even going through what most would consider an unbearable hell, I strangely found the experience somewhat enjoyable. Furthermore, I gained a considerable amount of respect for the Spellman line as they were as meticulous as I would be in their study of tickling. In some respects they took a very scientific approach amplifying ticklishness, they suggest giving the subject a special diet that I speculate increases the speed nerves sends signals. Also along similar lines, when tickling a victim they stimulate production of chemicals in the body that heighten nerve sensitivity. Having had firsthand experience of what they can do, I am somewhat reassured that they care as deeply for me as I for them. For knowing their abilities, I am sure of one thing, they did go relatively easy on me. At this point I finally was allowed time off to recover and snuck down to the lab to do some work. I was like a kid in a candy store going over the data from the monitoring devices I had Samantha and Isabelle wear. It was fairly warm out and I was thirsty so I grabbed a soda to drink, after downing it I tossed it into the experimental can crusher for the first time and like they say the rest is history. With the discovery of DNA I was able to connect a lot of my ideas into one functional theory, the highlight being that a gene in our women gives them their “magic.”

Though that is just the tip of the iceberg, in the following month I developed a supplement that could give the same boost to women’s powers as the get from tickling men. Also developed a way to temporarily inhibit women’s ability to use magic, as well as temporarily give men the ability to use magic. Though I am not entirely naïve, enough to think that my attempts to improve women’s strength could backfire as it had for Amber, so in a worst case scenario I have a virus that would deactivate the gene in all women, and one that could active the dormant gene in men. Even though some might be tempted to get revenge on the former oppressors, but as I’m realist I am fairly certain men would have been just as worse if not more so. It is unlikely anyone would try to look into my research, but even so I have the breakthroughs protected by a self-destruct device if someone tried to steal the finished products.

But, I will now retell the instance where I proved to Samantha and Isabelle that the “power boost” from tickling men is cumulative. Because the combination of energy got from tickling and the very precise control needed to tickle improves their neural pathways, so they can do more with the energy they control/convert. While it is hard to believe none of the women figured this out before, the simplest explanations is once they started tickling men they saw no reason to ever stop. Also, I do apologize if I go more into detail with the tickling than necessary, but in my mind I am the luckiest guy in the world and want to brag about my lovely Samantha and Isabelle.

Skipping ahead it has now been over a month and a half since I handed over my welfare to my gorgeous darlings. This has been the most frustration period of my life as my desire for doing scientific experimentation has to compete with my new obsession of being tickled by my teasing honeys. It isn’t surprising that my bonding made the news around the world, though what is slightly surprising is the witch’s council decree for the media and public not to intrude on our private lives. So, the mobs and hordes of reporters outside never came though my suspicious nature assumes it wasn’t total for our benefit. They are hoping for more men to agree to the bonding, so they have a vested interest in making sure I’m happy with the bonding and at some point might encourage more men to do the same. I am currently finishing up a project based off the suggested diet in the book of feather that exponentially increases the ticklishness of a person, when I feel invisible hands caressing my neck and back. This is the signal that they are feeling playful, and should drop anything that might be breakable. I purr enjoying the sensations a lot though I move with deliberate haste turning off my equipment knowing Samantha gets very impatient as I think she is turning into a bit of a nymphomaniac. Sure enough as I am climbing up the stairs I feel two fingernails tracing up and down my sides, causing me to giggle sporadically. Looking back I see forgot to shut of the power generator, so with a smirk I create a precious gust of wind to flick off the switch…

Walking into the bedroom they are both naked and sitting on the bed, I smirk as I start removing my clothes as well. Looking at them both I say “So, Isabelle before the bonding what was the most weight you could levitate?” She responds that it was about 100 lbs, since I weigh about twice that I ask her to lift me in the air without tickling me. She rolls her eyes a bit but she says ok to humor me, lift me in the air with the normal effort she would have before the bonding. Both their eyes open wide as it is only quick reaction that stops Isabelle from slamming my body through the ceiling. They stare in disbelief as she slowly lowers my naked body onto the bed, gasping a bit, I say “just as I suspected the tickling has improved your efficiency of your ability so that the majority of the power boost you feel is permanent.” Isabelle is ecstatic and begins frantically kissing me, while Samantha goes to the old wooden chest and gets her special cream. Which she was correct that with more uses it would have a greater effect, one of which is I am always in a semi-erect state with a length of twelve inches. When the cream is used it gets almost comically big literally a foot and a half long, I am moaning loudly as Samantha ever so slowly massages the cream on my privates. She giggles as she smiles seeing it pulsate and enlarge; waiting for the cream to absorb she begins kissing my neck. Smirking she leans down and gently starts kissing up and down the length of my shaft, and says “You can tickle him yourself; I want to devote my attentions fully to other things.” Isabelle bursts out laughing with an expression on her face of like you usually do.

Isabelle smiles and says “I’ve spent long enough feeling sorry for myself; I think I should go job hunting.” With a smirk she adds “The best part is now I am exponentially more powerful than that whore of a CEO that fired me. It'd be ironic if I reapplied and ended up getting her job, and throw her fat ass out the door” she giggled gleefully at the thought. “But getting back to the task at hand I am feeling playful, and want to play a game… hmm how about the puppet master game.” Immediately I shiver a bit, since this game they play is very humiliating, it is like a game of tug of war where they each take control of one of my hands and make me tickle myself until I declare which one is the winner. Though I will never again make the mistake of ruining their fun by quickly picking a winner. Since the punishment they made me endure was much more humiliating. While I do realize if I had put up a fight, they would have changed their minds and not done it, though I will never admit my kinky side wanted to try it. So, they got a bench with a set of kneeling stocks and placed me naked in it with my arms tied to the bench. This position has my bare ass way up in the air, which was perfect for their plans. I spent most of the next day having them continual magically spank my ass; it was very light and playful just to the point of stinging a little. But, the interesting part of the punishment was it was done in a cage out on the front lawn with my feet stickling out of the clear glass cage. My playful mistresses left a huge sign by the cage, saying naughty boy getting punished, p.s.: women he has insanely ticklish feet. Needless to say while I still had the protection from strangers magically tickling me, there was no shortage of lustful horny women willing to make me scream and giggle the old fashioned way. Soon the women in the neighborhood formed two long lines so I always had one woman tickling each foot. After a few hours I saw the line had over 500 women ranging in age from 18-mid 50’s, so after a bathroom break, as a reward for the women respecting our privacy I had Samantha and Isabelle remove the cage and strap me face up with arms over head. This allowed groups of ten women to surround me and tickle every inch of bare skin, and after Samantha once again applied her special cream there was a thunderous cheer and whistling as the women saw there were several more inches for them to tickle. It was late into the night before they finally thought I had learned my lesson and had several of the women carry my exhausted body to our bedroom, on which I collapsed and slept until noon lol.

But, anyways back to the moment at hand, with me sitting naked Indian style on the bed I wait nervously for them to begin playing puppet master. At this moment several ideas are racing through my mind the first of which is that if I would “magically tickle” one of their feet, it might cause them to get into a tickle fight and forget about me which is very tempting to try since they don’t know about my discovers. For a brief second I thought about how fun it would be to slip them the inhibitor pill and get them both tied to the bed getting tormented by invisible feathers… though I quickly abandon that line of thought. Since for them their abilities are like breathing to them, and I can imagine the look of horror when they find themselves as only mere mortals. Even with the ticklish hell they put me through, I could never bring myself to do that to them no matter what they have done. I am shocked out of my train of thought when I hear them coo and say “tickle tickle tickle”, and feel Samantha use my hand to attack my upturned soles; while Isabelle digs vigorously into my bare tummy and sides. HEHHAHAHHHEHEHHHE HEHAHHAHHHEHEAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPPPP THAT HEHAAHHAHHAHAHAA AHAHHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEH PLEASE IT TICKLES TOO MUCH HEHHAHHEHEHEHHAHHEHEHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAA. I gasp and through my head back laughing as that is the only part of my body I am able to move, they coo in unison ”awe is the poor boy ticklish!” Feeling like a prisoner in my own body I do the only thing I can do… cackle, scream, beg, plead, whimper, howl, and of course laugh ;) endless laughter. Finally, driven to the brink of insanity I scream out Samantha wins!!!!!!!! Lying on the bed barely aware as Isabelle gets dressed and leaves the house. I have to piss really bad so I go into the bathroom, and because of the cream I have to be bending down damn near touching my toes in order to aim into the toilet. By the time I am done I recovered a bit from the tickling and walk back into the bedroom, and out of nowhere her mother runs tackling me and pins me to the bed, squealing in delight as she says “its mommy’s playtime now!!!”

Great story, but why did you stop there? I what to know what happens with "mommy's play time"!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back