• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna And Ayisha

DavieB

I know both of these girls and have a few more true stories of them, unlike this one. Let me knwo what you think and if you want more.

Ayisha and Anna both returned home from a tough day at university studying for their law degrees. Ayisha is 5’6, slim, jet black hair hazel eyes and legs that could stop traffic. Anna is 5’8, slightly heavier than Ayisha, black hair and her Philippine features make her very cute and attractive.

Both girls met after university and walked back to their flat together. After climbing the near impossible stairs after such a long day, as Anna turned her keys in the lock Ayisha said softly with a sigh “my feet are absolutely killing me they are throbbing through my shoes.” With that as they walked through the door Anna turned to her and smiled and said “ don’t worry just sit ont h couch and I will massage them for you, but on one condition you gotta do the same for me tomorrow.”

With a thankful look on her face Ayisha agreed and flopped down on the couch. She called to Anna whop was in the kitchen getting a glass of water “what ever made you suggest massaging my feet?” “Ah I dunno replied Anna you just seemed like you needed one, but as long as you do the same for me tomorrow”. “Sure whatever you want”. Anna came in from the kitchen and slipped off her shoes to reveal her blue, red and yellow striped socks covering her beautiful size 6.5 feet. She sat down in front of Ayisha at her feet, legs crossed on the floor.

Anna pulled Ayisha’s left foot into her lap and took of her shoe and then she did it again with the other foot. She took a quick sniff inside Ayisha’s shoes and jokingly pulled a screwed up face. “Hey they aren’t that bad” Ayisha replied laughing and rubbed her feet all over Anna’s face. “Yuk I am never gonna get the smell out now” Anna said rolling about laughing. “ Are you gonna give me my massage or what?” asked Ayisha. “Ok , Ok”.

Anna started to massage Ayisha’s socked feet. First rotating her toes and then making circle motions on the balls and then on the heels. Then gently swirls across Ayisha’s soles. “Boy is this ever sweet” sighed Ayisha who was in heaven. She used to make her little cousin massage her feet when she babysat him when she was younger.

“But you know you could really rotate my toes better if you took my socks off.” “Ok if I have to” was Anna’s reply. She then pulled off Ayisha’s socks to reveal her beautifully tanned feet. Anna continued for about half hour.

Then she accidentally raked her long fingernail across Ayisha’s sole “Hee Hey d-don’t do that it tickles.” “O ticklish are we” replied Anna with a devilish grin on her face. She then pulled Ayisha off the couch and sat across her legs. She then leant forward and started to rake her long fingernails across Ayisha’s soft soft soles.

“Jehhhheeesuuus dddddoooont dohhoooo thhhhaat, plhhheasse I will do anything you whhannnt I promise.”

“Anything” Anna who had taken to digging in between Ayisha’s toes. “Yeehhhhessss pleahhhhhease juhuuusst sttoppp.”

“Ok heres the deal, I start work at the bar tomrrow afternoon. With the football on I am gonna be rushed of my feet. SOOO my poor little tired feet are gonna need some real good pmapering.”

“Ok what ever just don’t tickle my feet”. Anna nodded her hear head and gave one lat quick tickle and kissed to big toe on each of Ayisha’s feet.

Ayisha couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back