• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird tickle scene in the Attack of the Clones novelization

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
I was reading my novelization of the film, and u know how when writing a novelization 4 a movie, authors tend 2 make up a bunch of their own scenes 2 make the story more in-depth? Well the author put in an odd, yet amusing tickle scene. It takes place on the Lars moisture farm, while Anakin is looking 4 his mother. Padme gets in2 a comforting conversation w/ See-Threepio. Let's begin here:

"Don't worry about Master Annie," the droid assured her, moving over to pat her shoulder. "He can take care of himself. Even in this awful place."

"Awful?" Padme asked. "You're not happy here?"

C-3PO stepped back and held his hands wide, showing his battered coverings and the chipped insulation in thise areas where some of his wiring showed. Padme movered forward, bending to see, and noticed sand clinging in many of the droid's joints.

"Well, this is a very harsh environment, I'm afraid," the droid explained. "And when Master Annie made me, he never quite found the time to give me any outer coverings. Mistress Shmi did well in finishing me, but even with the coverings, the wind and the sand are quite harsh. It gets in under my coverings, and it's quite...itchy."

"Itchy?" Padme echoed with a laugh--a much needed laugh.

"I do not know how else to describe it, Miss Padme. And I fear that the sand is doing damage to my wiring."

Padme looked all around, her gaze settling on a chain hoist over an open tub of dark liquid. "You need an oil bath," she said.

"Oh, I would welcome a bath!"

Glad for the distraction, Padme moved to the oil tub and began sorting out the hoist chain. In a short while she had C-3PO secured and everything in place, and she gently lowered the droid into the oil.

"Oooh!" the droid cried. "That tickles!"

"Tickles? You're sure it's not an itch?"

"I do know the difference between a tickle and an itch," C-3PO answered. Padme giggle and forgot, for a while, all of her troubles.

If only this scene was in the script. Even if she didn't get tickled, it still would have been a treat 2 hear adorable Natalie SAY the "t" word. :D

I 2 c what u r s8ing @bout this b-ing weird...

I'm just eternally grateful a scene like this didn't end up in the finished film.

y do u say that? i think it would b cute 2 at least have a scene where Padme's TALKING about tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back