• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RUNOFFSTAGE

RUNOFFSTAGE

4th Level Red Feather
Perhaps it’s time for me to share a little more info about myself. Most of you know that my name is Sanna, that I’m 18 years old and that I live at World’s end – Sweden. Here comes a bit more info, and the one who can read the whole thing will get a medal and some bandages for his/her bleeding eyes.

I have no idea where to start, but to give a little background; I’ve lived with my mother and her family most of my life and she has given me all I’ve ever wanted, except for one thing – love. My father has always lived in the area, but never really been around.
Music has always been a big part of my life. I play the saxophone, alto, and have done so for the past eight years. I participate in a local big band and our marching band as well. I listen to all kinds of music, as long as the singer is male, but the genres I cling to the most are depressive/suicidal black metal and singer/songwriter. Quite the contrast, don’t you think?
In school, I’ve chosen the civics path, with emphasis on culture. We are a small, but close, class with only three people – that has both upsides and downsides. I wouldn’t consider myself all that stupid as some of my grades say I am, I’m just too lazy to really do something about it. I’ve completely lost my will to learn things and I’m hoping to get it back when I’m moving to the States in August, to study photojournalism. Watch out California, here I come!
Now for the juicier part of my life:

One day, when I was about 15, I had the house (and computer) to myself. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what my Google search word of the day was. That’s right – tickling. I tried it in both Swedish and English, and soon discovered that there actually were thousands of pages containing the word. Girls who said they hated it when their boyfriends did it to them, guys and girls who searched for someone who wanted their feet tickled, and then there was the Tickling Media Forum. I entered and felt somewhat like a criminal (I do have a conscience, somewhere), and at the same time I was surprised and excited about the fact that so many others liked tickling in the same way I did.

So that was three, nearly four, years ago. I couldn’t visit as much as I do now, since we had a shared computer and I was too afraid that I’d forget to delete the internet history. The summer before my 18th birthday, I finally got my own laptop and I could register on the TMF. Back then, I mainly did it for the tickling pictures and clips, but also to check out the general discussion, the silly stuff forum, and just be jealous about the fact that they had friends they could talk about tickling with, they had a strong bond with one another, and I thought it looked great.
When I turned 18, I figured I would give posting a try, and long story short – that changed my life entirely. I am more open and I am able to show people how I feel in a new way. I still don’t allow myself to cry in front of other people or talk about my feelings without anyone asking me to, but I have made progress. I am, for the first time in my life, able to interact in English with others; something that I have dreaded my whole life. I can look myself in the mirror some mornings and know that I’m loved for who I am, and that spot in my face won’t change that fact.

I love this forum and all the amazing personalities I face here, every single day. You are the kind of people who catch me when I fall, ask how I feel and listen to the answer, but the greatest thing of all is that you make me feel appreciated and loved for who I am.
I know this text was supposed to be about me, but you have been a big part of my life for the past year, and hopefully many more to come.
Thank you for contributing in your own ways, and I love you all to pieces.

Sanna

Last edited:
Very nice post and bio indeed. Your english seems perfectly fine to me. :snow:

I'm so glad that you've found a supportive community here at the TMF. :grouphug:

Heya San, you are fantastic, as was this post :)

Great profile post Sanna! You're progress has been astounding and I'm glad you always let me be part of it. You are without a doubt one of my favorite people here sha! Anything you need, you know I'm always here. And your English is absolutely fine on the phone....you shyness though is a whole other matter. :blaugh:

Anyway, we love you to pieces right back and tell Sweden to enjoy you while it can :sweden::megafail: , cause in nine months you are all ours! :bounce::happyhop:

awesome, Sanna! you're going to LOVE SoCal!!! and las vegas is right next door! ;)

Very nice post and bio indeed. Your english seems perfectly fine to me. :snow:
Aw, it's so sweet of you to say that :blush:

I'm so glad that you've found a supportive community here at the TMF. :grouphug:
I cherish that every single day. Thank you for being a part of it :pounce:

Du ar bög <3<3<3
Din mamma är bög! :p:bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Heya San, you are fantastic, as was this post :)
If I am fantastic, you are fantasticER! Luff j00 an ur feetz :aww:

Great profile post Sanna! Your progress has been astounding and I'm glad you always let me be part of it. You are without a doubt one of my favorite people here sha! Anything you need, you know I'm always here. And your English is absolutely fine on the phone....you shyness though is a whole other matter. :blaugh:

Anyway, we love you to pieces right back and tell Sweden to enjoy you while it can :sweden::megafail: , cause in nine months you are all ours! :bounce::happyhop:
I know that I am too shy, but I'm definitely working on it! I won't let you down, bebbeh.
Yeah, only nine months left, and it's going to be awesome, can't wait to see you!
Ily <3

awesome, Sanna! you're going to LOVE SoCal!!! and las vegas is right next door! ;)
Haha! That means that I might see you around, eh? You better watch out :scream:

OMG - so fucking adorable - I lovers you right now. Awesome profile - you're so sweet, and I'm so glad you found such a supportive albeit insane group on the TMF. PM me anytime love! I'd love to get to know you better :)

P.S. I kill you :redheart:

Very nice post, Rose! <3
Like all the others here, I´m very glad you joined this forum. :eek:

i'm hoping for it!! :D
Mwaha, are you sure? *evil*

OMG - so fucking adorable - I lovers you right now. Awesome profile - you're so sweet, and I'm so glad you found such a supportive albeit insane group on the TMF. PM me anytime love! I'd love to get to know you better :)

P.S. I kill you :redheart:
Reading that reply just made me all happy and bouncy :D thank you! *huggles*
Haha, you may be insane, but I freakin' loverape you all every single day ^^,
And no, you can not kill me, I am a mexican jalapeño.... on a stick! :bubbleheart:

Very nice post, Rose! <3
Like all the others here, I´m very glad you joined this forum. :eek:
Haha, daaaw, cutebuns ^^, I'm glad I joined this forum too - every day :}

Awesome profile, Sanna. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. You are amazing. Sweden's loss is our gain when you move out here. And you better be coming to New York at some point. :dogpile:

Thank you, Sanna. I have no doubt you already understand how fortunate I've felt to learn from you if briefly. I appreciate you greatly.

ILY Sanna! Your frickin Amazing! Epical profile sweet girl! You've been through alot and I know that's not easy for you. I am always here for you and just remember that there are lots of people here who love you.

I really have admit, its Sweden's loss to loose such a wonderful person! I don't know what kind of people you have living their but for them not to notice such a beautiful soul as yourself, is just nuts!

Through your journey you've got people behind you 100% and we will always be here!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful self with us dear one. xoxo :redheart:

- Chey

I really have admit, its Sweden's loss to loose such a wonderful person!

Yes. I hope we get her back in one piece! :)

I don't know what kind of people you have living their but for them not to notice such a beautiful soul as yourself, is just nuts!

Well, Sanna has at least one countryman who has noticed her. It was pretty difficult not to, seeing as she has a pretty interesting personality... lol

Sanna, I have you to thank for getting serious about posting around here. I was having second thoughts because I didn't think I could get into the community, but then you showed up and proved me wrong! :xpulcy: If that hadn't happened, I would probably have gone back into lurk-mode after a day or two... so again, thank you.

I don't know what else to say, but you are really fun to talk to. I hope I get to know you better over time; for as cliché as it sounds, it would be an honour for me to call you my friend.

...and I have now read your introduction twice: first the time you told me to, and now again before I posted. Where's my medal??? :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back