• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cleopatra and Julius Ceasar F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
There has been much written about the affair between Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. One that has been ignored by historians is the one I am about to tell you. History has ignored this story because the Senators and romans of Caesar's time could not bear someone of Caesar's stature being as ticklish as he was. Cleopatra being as cunning as she was, used her skill s a tickler to her advantage.

Cleopatra was smart and cunning and knew what lay ahead for Egypt. She knew that as Rome grew in power, they would soon be at Egypt's door, ready to steal the throne from the Pharaohs and place their own man to rule Egypt. Before Cleopatra would let that happen, she decide to send out spies to see which Roman ruler would be most likely to make an agreement to save Egypt and put Cleopatra in place to rule Egypt.

Cleopatra sent Malkas to pass himself off as a slave so he could listen and observe the climate of the Roman senate. Some time had passed when Malkas sent a message to Cleopatra telling her of Julius Caesar. "He is to be sent to Egypt and report back to the senators. He will be empire one day."

Cleopatra read the message and quickly threw it into the fire and summoned one of her handmaidens. The young woman came to her and bowed. Cleopatra told her of what she wanted from her. "There is one more thing... Find out if this Julius Caesar is ticklish. I shall use it to my advantage."

The young slave girl bowed low to Cleopatra. Cleopatra went to the girl and placed her hands on the girl's ribcage in kneaded them gently. The slave girl giggled and twisted away. "Remember that tickle tease.. if you fail me, that will be your torment.. ticklish torment! Now go do your Mistress's binding!"

The slave girl rubbed her sides and went on her way to slip into the household of Julius Caesar.

Now Cleopatra was a ruthless tickler, using tickling as punishment to keep her slaves in line. She also had a slave which she tickled regularly as it pleased her to sent a message to her sometimes headstrong slaves.
She would do her tickling in front of the other slaves. Cleopatra watched and listened. If she saw any of her slaves wiggling or heard them giggling, she would know who was ticklish.

Some time had passed and Cleopatra began to worry that her slave girl had been discovered. She walked to the balcony and looked out over the desert. She saw a cloud of dust. As the cloud of dust got closer, she was able to make out a regiment of solders on horse back. As they got closer, she could see that it was a regiment of Roman solders.

Cleopatra watched with interest to see what was going to happen as the solders entered the courtyard. There were six Roman solders and one prisoner, an Egyptian builder. Cleopatra recognized the prisoner as Simko. She knew Simko well. She also knew his secret, his ticklish secret.

The general was a young Julius Caesar, come to explore Alexandria. He dismounted his horse and looked around. His lieutenant walked with him. Ceasar gave him an order. The solder drew his arm across his chest as a salute and ordered the prisoner be stripped and tied to the cedar tree in the middle of the courtyard.

People began milling around as the solder took out a leather whip. As he readied himself to deliver blows to the prisoner's naked body, Ceasar stopped him and whispered in his ear. The solder smiled and set the whip back on his saddle. He walked over to Simko. Cleopatra watched as the solder began tickling Simko's ribs. Simko giggled loudly. As the solder tickled further up and into Simko's armpits, Simko howled and thrashed and begged for mercy.

Cleopatra walked out into the courtyard and stood next to Ceasar. "Why are you punishing this man?" she asked. Ceasar looked at Cleopatra and was immediately captivated by her beauty. "This man was caught stealing from us. I am making an example of him. " She looked at Ceasar and whispered to him, "How did you know he was ticklish?" Ceasar laughed. "In Rome tickling is a game we play. I sometimes us it to discipline my solderers. Tickling doesn't mark the body or weaken it as a flogging does. Besides a ticklish solder tries his best to hide his ticklishness." Cleopatra smiled. "What about you? Are you... ticklish or do you hide your ticklishness like your solders?" Ceasar smiled and whispered back. "I am extremely ticklish."

Cleopatra invited him to come into the royal palace so they could properly introduce themselves and she could find out what he really wanted in Egypt. Ceasar looked around at the magnificences of Cleopatra's palace. She invited him into her court and instructed the servants to prepare a feast in his honor.

They spoke in private, sipping wine. "Why have you come Ceasar?" Cleopatra asked. She wasn't ready to trust this man. He smiled as he drank some of his wine. "I want an alliance with you. Rome intends to send an army here. I spoke to our beloved Emperor and persuaded him to allow me to come peacefully and seek you out."

Cleopatra was quiet, taking in what this solder, this Ceasar had told her. She wanted also to be aligned with Rome peacefully rather than to be conquered. She needed something , some act on Caesar's part to show he could be trusted. Cleopatra smiled. "I need some act of good faith on your part to show me that you and your solders can be trusted to keep your word." Ceasar smiled. "What do you proposed your Highness?"
Cleopatra smiled. "Let me tickle you.. let see how extreme your ticklishness is. After all, it is a game to you and to Egypt it is punishment as well as pleasure."

Ceasar slipped back into his seat. "I assure you my'lady, I am as ticklish as I told you." Cleopatra sat closer to Ceasar. If tickling is just a game you play in Rome, why do you hesitate to let me tickle you?' She slid her hand gently on his sides, making him wiggle at the touch. "Surely you wouldn't mind me tickling you!" She kneaded his ribcage, making Ceasar giggle. He twisted away then thought about it and how it would look to his senators if he went back to Rome without an agreement.

Ceasar swallowed hard and consented to let Cleopatra tickle him. Cleopatra smiled. "I will have my slaves prepare my tickling chamber to receive you. Then I will see just ticklish you really are my Ceasar." Cleopatra clapped. Two slaves came running in. She whispered to them and sent them on their way to prepare she tickling chamber.

Cleopatra had a large room that she adored with feathers, brushes and other instruments of ticklish torment. She also had two marble pillars in the room with ropes on them to tie her victims. Cleopatra whispered in Caesar's ear then slipped the tip of her tongue inside his ear tickling him lightly. He giggled as he twisted his head away Rome her. They waked together to her chamber. She summoned two more slaves to take Ceasar in and strip him naked and then tie him between the two poles.

Once he had been tied securely, Cleopatra entered the chamber and chose her instruments of tickle torment. Ceasar watched her nervously. He truly was extremely ticklish, but had always managed to hide it will, except when he had to go before the Roman Senate for the first time. There he also had to show good faith by letting the Senatorial Tickler tie and tickle him. It was pure, ticklish agony for him.

Cleopatra stepped close to Ceasar and whispered in his ear, "Ready to show me your ticklish side?!" Ceasar swallowed and spoke quietly to her. "Surely there is something else you can use to elicit an act of good faith and trust." Caesar's nervousness was all to apparent to Cleopatra. "Now Ceasar, Afraid of a little , harmless tickling?" Ceasar shook his head and whispered "No".

Cleopatra smiled and slid her hands along his ribs to massage them. Ceasar bit his lip as he felt her teasing his ticklish ribs. As she massaged his ribs, she gave him a burst of tickling , making Ceasar twist and giggle. Then she went back to massaging him, only to tickle tease him again and again till she went into full tickling. Ceasar was laughing and wiggling around as Cleopatra began tickling his belly and sides. He begged for mercy.

Cleopatra whispered in his ear, "Mercy? You want mercy? Then tell me what Rome's real plans are for my country or I'll keep tickling you!" Ceasar looked at her."I told you we come in peace to seek an alliance with you." Cleopatra kept tickling Ceasar, first along his sides then over his nipples with a feather. Ceasar broke in to a sweat as he struggled and laughed.
Then Cleopatra slid her hands down her his manhood, tickling him softly wiht her nails. Ceasar's eyes grew wide as he felt her tickling his most private parts. Then he broke in to frenzied laughter, especially as Cleopatra began tickling him wiht her feathers. She worked the feathersd playfully along his ticklish shaft and over the tip of his penis. Ceasar was hyperticklish on his genitals and soon began struggling and moanig between fits of giggles.

"Tell me the truth! Does Rome intend to conquer my country?" demanded Cleopatra. Ceasar's chest heaved up and down, hungry for the air that his ticklihs laughter stole from him. "Pl-pl-ea.hahahahahahahahahahahahaease! Stop! I -I wi-wi-ll tell y-y-you! Ju-just stop.. ti-ti-tickling me!"begged Ceasar. Celopatra stopped the tickle torture. Ceasr's body, drenched in sweat and exhausted form struggling and hard laughter, hung between the two poles. Cleopatra walked around and looked at Ceasar. "So tell me what Rome plans to do wiht Egypt"

The truth spilled out of Ceasar. Cleopatra smiled and listened to what Ceasar was saying.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back