• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raytheon

Raytheon

TMF Expert
Me...

Ello everyone, im Luke. Im 22 years old and live in Yeovil, England. I'm an adrenaline junky nutter who likes doing insane things! I'm also a relaxed, laid back romantic type who enjoys cuddling up with you and a movie. Always listening to metal/ska/punk/heavy rock or out at gigs. Always putting the ladies first, i pride myself on being selfless and a gentleman!
Im currently doing a lvl3 Diploma at college in Graphics and Design and when i grow up i want to be an architect!

Yesterday...

I slept alot and relaxed at home... Before that, i grew up in a little village in the countryside. The oldest of 2 boys i had a rough child hood. School was a bad time in life. My younger brother was a brainiac geek who Aced every test which ment i was pushed to one side and forgotten as the folks lavished him with praise and help. Left school at 16, i worked with the Navy for 2 years as a civilian before going on to college. There i met a girl, we fell in love and moved in together. Dropped out of college after the first year and ran away from home to be with her. We grew up together doing all the things that my folks had banned me from doing until 4 years later we decided to split. Were now the best of friends and go out for a drink at least once a month.
Now that im back at college, life is good, money, Car and Ace friends mean im happy!

Interesting interests...

Im a very active person. Im always on the go, dont sleep much because im always trying to cram more things into the day lol.
I love drawing and painting (and selling it!). Black and white photography is awesome and my bedroom is covered in pictures.
Everything in my life is fun. The way i see life is if your not enjoying yourself then your doing something wrong. Means i get up to all sorts of random things. Bouncy castles are amazing and awesome and theres always one when i host a party.
I also have a phsycotic, genocidal love for Airsoft. Its a sport like paintball but its much better. Its a great for stress relief shooting dead hundreds of people and ...erm the way i play you could almost call it self harm lol. I co-run one of the top British teams in the country - Team Anarchy - .

T I C K L E M E !

I always liked the feeling of soft things. So it all started waaay back when i was board and looking up words in the dictionary (dont laugh! lol). I saw the word 'Caress'. It also said 'Caress: see Tickle'. So i looked up 'tickle'. We'd only just go the internet back then so i looked up Tickle in one of the old search engines and the first link was to a website called 'Real Tickling' ...

For a long time tickling was a massive social block. It was a scary secret that id never be able to tell anyone and id never be able to go out with anyone through fear of them finding out. I remember a few times being called to join in tickling people and running away.

The first time i tickled someone was like lifting a mental block. I was 17 and on a college trip in Barcelona. I was laying on a bed with 2 female friends and they were talking about their tummys. The one nearest pulled up her top to show off her belly peircing and i reached over and poked her side, just once. She looked at me and smiled. Then i went back to my room. It was amazing lol.

Later on in college when i met the girlfriend i lived with for 4 years i plucked up the courage to tell her that i had a tickle fetish. She thought it was cool and didnt leave me...i was shocked lol. We had some much fun tickling each othet in tickle fights and i loved it. Tickling became something we incorperated into sex so shed tickle me a bit when she was ontop. Not to play it down it was heaven and i loved every second we did it lol. She never tickle tortured me tho. It was kinda wierd tho as tickling was more stroky and i grew to associate her tickling to sex. About a year into the relationship we got drunk and she blerted out to a room crowded with everyone we knew that i had a tickling fetish. I swear i had a heart attack!

These days my confidence has grown and i have so much fun. Being back at college i always sneak a tickle in, sometimes just a poke in the ribs or a good wrestle to the ground tummy tickle attack! The few friends i know from the old days love teasing me about my tickle fetish. Pointing out Mr Tickle underwear and t-shirts is funny lol. Every now and then the girls tickle me which is fun and i (try to) give as good as i get! I found that the more open you are the more tickles you get to have. If im arranging to meeting up with a female friend ill challenge them to a tickle fight, its awesome.

18+ Fetish Tickling...

I love being tickled...Its one of the best most fun things in the world! All curled up unable to stop those two hands tickling all over your sides...its awesome! Im not sure if im a lee' or a ler'. If i had to choose one or the other is say lee' but tickling someone to death is just as much fun!

Ive not had that much experince in the ways of kinky tickles. As in being tied up and tickled or erotic tickling. The tickling during sex was always great fun tho! She'd ride me whilst smothering me in her breasts and tickling my sides...something ill never forget.
Ive always wanted to be tied up and tickled to death, something ill only realisticaly get from a mistress but im not into the rest of the stuff they do so ive never been. College friends and I are planning to go to Amsterdam next year for the red light stuff so im thinking maybe being able to do something there? lol

Never really talked to anyone from the community before. Though i did once but it turned out to be a £1.50 per min phone scam lol. I hate the way blokes are always pestering women on here and it sucks to have to be asscociated with that!! Hopefully if you've read this far you can see im not like that ^_^

Futurismoski...

Well im planning to be more active next year and actually get involved with things. Talk to people from the community and make some new friends. Id like to think ill visit a mistress for a tickle session but thats what i said last year lol! In the short term im meeting up with a female friend for lunch on monday whos home for xmas and she says im 'going down' in a tickle fight....lol help!

Gratz for getting down here! As a reward you can have this hot picture of me lol
n609945604_1608.jpg

Need something to abuse? = [email protected] lol add me if you want to, im on most of the time and it be cool to chat about anything, not just tickling!

:yayzorz: yayzors!

Last edited:
Nice profile!! Very informative ;) and some very cute little stories.

Feel free to PM me anytime! :)

Oh, and good luck Monday :p

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back