• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Musicroxmysox09

Musicroxmysox

Verified
My Life, a History of Sorts:

Hi there, well to start I'm Melanie. Right now I'm 21 and senior at University. I'm a fire sign (Leo) and some people call me a bitch because of that, but whatever. I'm in a fraternity (SAI) but no I'm not a drunken party girl and dislike that type of lifestyle. I may seem like a happy person all the time, but don't let it fool you. I've suffered from Clinical Depression since I was 7 and have just learned how to live my life with it. I try not to let it stop me but some days are worse then others.

I live in New Jersey with my dad, stepmom and 2 dogs and 4 birds. My parents are divorced but I'm still close to my mom. More recently I met my step-sister and her seven children (my nieces and nephews, five girls, two boys) on Christmas Day. As much as I can I want to help these children and influence them to all become strong goal oriented young people and not become like the rest of their bio family.

I play a few instruments, saxophones (alto/ soprano), flute, clarinet, and some piano. I also dabble in brass and would like to learn more. Music is my passion (I started officially when I was 8) and what I've chosen to study in school. Sometimes I regret it, but I know that it's for the best. I also love theater and thought about doing that, I'm still not entirely sure about that one or about Library Science. I do love teaching though and being involved in learning how to be a better teacher.

My other passion is books. I've loved to read since I learned when I was six. I boast quite a library and always buy more. I have a few prized collection pieces like an Anne Rice signed book. My collection also has a few other signed books and a reasonable amount of first editions. Of these books I have read most and keep a detailed list on my computer. I do the same for the rapidly growing collection of DVDs I have.

Recently I have started writing again. I've written poetry and song lyrics for years but never thought to do anything with them. Through the encouragement of some people here I've been doing more. I'll be posting them on the site and my blog in the future, so check it out.

In my life so far I have always been an overachiever. I was a Girl Scout for ten years and earned both my Silver and Gold awards. I've hiked parts of the Appalachian Trail. Helped build houses in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Received a national award for a music education project. Earned a state wide award for a Key Club Project on Safety. I've also involved myself in countless activities that usually include some betterment for society. I am actually very modest about my achievements and dislike discussing them since I feel it makes me appear in a bad light.

Mostly I try to be a somewhat happy person, who works hard, and helps people. I'll always sacrifice myself for the betterment of the world and usually for others. I always think of myself last.

In terms of tickling, I've known since I was four that it was something I liked. It's always been a sexual thing for me. I found the TMF after I started college and got involved in February 2007. I'm really glad that in the past few months I have really gotten involved and only wish I had started sooner, as I've talked to and made friends with so many amazing people on here. I plan on attending NEST for my first time this year.

Well thank you for reading this (whoever you all are that read this) and I hope this gives you some insight into me.

Sincerely Your Friendly Musician,

Melanie

Last edited:
I love the sax. I always wanted to learn how to play. :)

You seem like you have a very solid head on your shoulders, Mel. Thanks for sharing.

I love Anne Rice! Books = <3333.

Sweet profile Mel, feel free to IM me on AIM ( smw22771 ) or you can PM me

Damn girl, you really got your act together. And at such a young age too. That's really admirable.

Kudos to you, Mel.

Sort of. But I'm not really into the superhero ones. I do want to still read the Dark Knight series that was done. And Sin City.

Sort of. But I'm not really into the superhero ones. I do want to still read the Dark Knight series that was done. And Sin City.

The Dark Knight was great

DC Comics does some great Else Worlds graphic novels

Superman Red Son was great baby Superman was found by Soviet Russia The ending blew me away

I'm confused. How is baking gonna teach anyone to play the saxaphone? Is it really that energy intensive?

I think it is really cool that you built houses after Katrina. That says a lot about your character and you gained a lot of respect from me for that.

I'm confused. How is baking gonna teach anyone to play the saxaphone? Is it really that energy intensive?

Oy...hot cross buns is the name of the first song you ever learn as a musician. No baking skills necessary. Only three notes, do, re, mi.

Silly fsrre....baking at Nest lol.

Sarah! Why are we thinking about Saxophone at NEST lol? How would that fit in? Hmm....saxophone music goes well with tickling a lecture? Idk that would probably be really weird and uber funny.

I think it is really cool that you built houses after Katrina. That says a lot about your character and you gained a lot of respect from me for that.

Thanks ikaiyoo. I've done lots of service things like that, but that is the major one so far. If any of you guys are interested I can post some pictures from the trip.

What I want to know is how fast you can play Chopsticks on the piano, because I can play it very fast. It might not be completely in the right order and such but it's very fast indeed.

What I want to know is how fast you can play Chopsticks on the piano, because I can play it very fast. It might not be completely in the right order and such but it's very fast indeed.

Well I don't really know. I'll have to find out and get back to you lol.

Sarah! Why are we thinking about Saxophone at NEST lol? How would that fit in? Hmm....saxophone music goes well with tickling a lecture? Idk that would probably be really weird and uber funny.

I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for a good answer to this, because I know it was a ridiculous suggestion... :p

Maybe we see who could continue playing sax longer while being tickled?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back