• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CrazyTickler

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Okay lets start with the basics, My name is not CrazyTickler (shocker :D) Its really John but some call me Chris. I was born in Ohio in 1989, I'm the youngest, Like it says on my profile I'm might be relocating but in the mean time I'm here. I also like to use Roman Numerals when puttin thing in order.

I'm a Star Wars, Comic Book, Video Game, Anime, and a BIG Seth McFarland fan! favorite sports are Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Pool, Blackjack, an I love xtreme sports, try to watch X Games whenever its on.

I. My favorite sports teams are:

NFL: NE Patriots

NBA: San Antonio Spurs

MLB: BoSox (Boston Red Sox for those who don't know that!)

NHL: Columbus Blue Jackets

MLS: Columbus Destroyers

NCAAF, M, W: Michigan

I also love art and studying Mythology, Astronomy, and have a subscription to Nat Geo. I listen to almost all types of music from S.O.A.D to Al Green. I also have at least 1 album from each year this decade, and 1 album from every decade since the 60's. Also a miscellaneous fact is I love listening to Soundboard Prank Calls, I know that it's juvenile, but they are F***ing hilarious!!

Pretty much Tickling doesn't really occur in my life, but its all good. So thats my profile....Later!!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back